Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery (1258 Views)

Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply / When All Your Guys Suddenly Started Betting And You Were Just Looking At Them Li / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery by Tanade: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone know where or how to play foreign lottery like Powerball etc online from Nigeria.

Or anyone who has tried to play before please advice of your experience.

Thank you
Re: Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery by Adetayo123: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
I so much love playing lotteries like US powerball, uk euromillions, etc but my favourite is France Loto. Do you know why? because you have a greater chance of winning other small prizes with france lotto. I usually play on [url]24lottos.com[/url] where all these lottos mentioned and more are available. I pick the lottery of my choice, play my numbers and pay for the ticket. A scanned ticket is then sent to my email a few hours before the draw. Although i have only won small amount (The highest i have won was 18 dollars) I hope to hit the big jackpot one day.
Re: Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery by vebehe8599: 11:20am On May 09, 2022
The info mentioned here was atop-notch about how to do rooftop of your house. People should read this blog thoroughly to find out keputusan 4D hari ini what is precisely tried to convey here. I am sure that it will be helpful too.

(1) (Reply)

Remembering General Murtala Muhammed. / Joyetech Cuboid Mini 80W TC Kit / Mr Seun, Please Correct This Error, It Is Getting Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.