Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband (51496 Views)

Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by holiboy: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
She and her husband, SojKnight are expecting their second child together and decided to dazzle in these cute photos, baring her growing pregnancy stylishly.

See more photos @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/pregnant-naija-lady-bares-babybump-in.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Naija witches no get mercy.......idiot
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
just when I thought you quoted me to show me the dirt. All I see is a happy family expecting their bundle(s) of joy . How they choose to express their joy is by taking pictures of the pregnancy for posterity purpose. I see no dirt in something so beautiful that loads of people crave and will dies to be in their shoes. I just can't see dirt in beauty. I'm so proud of wearing the "wrong glass", if it means not seeing bad in something so surreal, beautiful,emotional and deep as a baby bump. Cheers.

Don't scream, pretty.u are not alone.which ever side u are on be sure u got company.but the truth is we are not Americans and we will never be.we come from a culture that advocates decency."We may never be perfect but we sure can be decent".

You will agree your mum was over-joyed when she carried you but I am sure she couldn't let half her bump uncovered in any public place. I know time was when but now, nothing is wrong with anything. Everything is alright-after all, we are in a jet age
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
KoldKash:

Don't scream, pretty.u are not alone.which ever side u are on be sure u got company.but the truth is we are not Americans and we will never be.we come from a culture that advocates decency."We may never be perfect but we sure can be decent".

You will agree your mum was over-joyed when she carried you but I am sure she couldn't let half her bump uncovered in any public place. I know time was when but now, nothing is wrong with anything. Everything is alright-after all, we are in a jet age
lol. I'm not screaming, handsome. I don't see anything American nor african about a family's decision to share their joy and expectation in pictures. I have seen millions of pictures like these ones and they are not Americans, they are Nigerians. I think it's individual preference and choice which should be respected. They are happy as you can see from the pictures. The best thing to do as an outsider is to share in their joy because noone (at least an outsider) knows their story and the reason for their excitement. It's something I can do ( if husband approves of it of course).
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
tpiah2:

Dirt can be beauty.
hmmm.. Pls explain the paradox in simpler terms. Lool
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lol. I'm not screaming, handsome. I don't see anything American nor african about a family's decision to share their joy and expectation in pictures. I have seen millions of pictures like these ones and they are not Americans, they are Nigerians. I think it's individual preference and choice which should be respected. They are happy as you can see from the pictures. The best thing to do as an outsider is to share in their joy because noone (at least an outsider) knows their story and the reason for their excitement. It's something I can do ( if husband approves of it of course).

What I mean is, it's not our custom or culture to showcase baby bump. The trend is borrowed from the states. it can be ok indoors but not beyond that.during summer some American women walk the streets without a blouse on.they give that a fancy name going "topless" and it won't be too long our women here will follow suit and then we'll all say nothing is wrong with that.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by tpiah2: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
hmmm.. Pls explain the paradox in simpler terms. Lool

where do you see a paradox?
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
KoldKash:

What I mean is, it's not our custom or culture to showcase baby bump. The trend is borrowed from the states. it can be ok indoors but not beyond that.during summer some American women walk the streets without a blouse on.they give that a fancy name going "topless" and it won't be too long our women here will follow suit and then we'll all say nothing is wrong with that.
I get your stance. But, we can both agree that every other thing we do ain't part of our culture. I mean, fashion, food, lifestyle etc. Not all Americans walk naked even when it's extremely hot. Lool. I may just be baised toward my view because i'm a sucker for freedom of expression as long as no one is hurt. What exactly is african culture if I may ask? Because, the real African attire for most culture exposes the legs and body generally. I'm talking from Mum's old picture collage when she was an adolescent. They were body-exposing bare dresses throughout and it's the CULTURE even in her small Ekiti hometown. Oh well...
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by tpiah2: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
. I have seen millions of pictures like these ones and they are not Americans, they are Nigerians. .

Jesus Christ.

I still blame the oyinbos who issued visa though.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
I get your stance. But, we can both agree that every other thing we do ain't part of our culture. I mean, fashion, food, lifestyle etc. Not all Americans walk naked even when it's extremely hot. Lool. I may just be baised toward my view because i'm a sucker for freedom of expression as long as no one is hurt. What exactly is african culture if I may ask? Because, the real African attire for most culture exposes the legs and body generally. I'm talking from Mum's old picture collage when she was an adolescent. They were body-exposing bare dresses throughout and it's the CULTURE even in her small Ekiti hometown. Oh well...

Maybe those are pictures from some cultural dance performances mum did or probably a drama.

But to be fair u have a point.our cultural costumes used to bare those parts, at least as portrayed in Nolly Wood. Buh we know better.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by iykedare(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thàt woman hasn't got a naija gene- no stretch marks and cellulite.

She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
KoldKash:

Maybe those are pictures from some cultural dance performances mum did or probably a drama.

But to be fair u have a point.our cultural costumes used to bare those parts, at least as portrayed in Nolly Wood. Buh we know better.
oh well...
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
oh well...

So we've found a common ground,Haven't we?

But not that I sanction public babybump show...remember that (lol).I am serious though
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
KoldKash:

So we've found a common ground,Haven't we?

But not that I sanction public babybump show...remember that (lol).I am serious though
married? With kids yet? Never say never... you don't have control of some things when you are excited! Just wait till the doctor tells you and your wife are expecting triplets! Your excitement will know no bound and i'm sure u'll even take the pictures of the baby bump naked sef in awe of everything. Now, the family may have wanted these very beauteous pictures of theirs to be "private" but we all know privacy is a mirage in Nigeria at the moment. Don't be surprised one day someone will upload a video with a catchy caption "come see this Video you all, EXPOSED!!! Husband have s*x with wife" and it will make front page on nairaland grin
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
married? With kids yet? Never say never... you don't have control of some things when you are excited! Just wait till the doctor tells you and your wife are expecting triplets! Your excitement will know no bound and i'm sure u'll even take the pictures of the baby bump naked sef in awe of everything. Now, the family may have wanted these very beauteous pictures of theirs to be "private" but we all know privacy is a mirage in Nigeria at the moment. Don't be surprised one day someone will upload a video with a catchy caption "come see this Video you all, EXPOSED!!! Husband have s*x with wife" and it will make front page on nairaland grin

Nope.
So what's up with the pit bull behind the sunglasses, in gloves and having a glass of wine?
I'll prefer to see the face of this debater instead.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by doskie(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
kowema:
Nigerian Copy copy mentality, Every dirty nonsense that Kim and her fellow oyibo people does, they will copy.. Tufiakwa!!!
you copied English in waec.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by amacastel: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
?? "Pron master" or whatever because I helped your ignorance? Na wa oo. Being "street-wise" doesn't make one anything bad. Cheers.
Na wa ooo joking wit u have become wahala sorry if u are pissed wit d joke but it doesn't call for calling me ignorant fellow pls. We learn everyday cos we are human cos no man is an island of knowledge. Thanks
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2016
TrapLORD:
What a MILF! grin

Fo shizzles my nizzle grin
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:19am On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy grin una like fight pass quarrel for NL. *sigh. How are u? grin
amacastel:

Na wa ooo joking wit u have become wahala sorry if u are pissed wit d joke but it doesn't call for calling me ignorant fellow pls. We learn everyday cos we are human cos no man is an island of knowledge. Thanks
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:22am On Jan 12, 2016
KoldKash:

Nope.
So what's up with the pit bull behind the sunglasses, in gloves and having a glass of wine?
I'll prefer to see the face of this debater instead.
haha.... my face in yoruba is what we call "Aiwo"! "Can't be seen". Lool. Funnily I had my pic there one time. I was getting funny comment how a part of my body is sexy et al. I wasn't comfortable so I went undercover. grin grin
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by DivaFiva: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Because she prolly akes him feel like he did!
Is it annoying you that you can see he is in support of her dress sense??
frisky2good:
The most annoying part is that the husband is right there smiling like someone that just hit the lottery.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Souljaboi1: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Na this kind of man dem dey call Ad-Dayouth. undecided

See as him dey open teeth. angry
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
haha.... my face in yoruba is what we call "Aiwo"! "Can't be seen". Lool. Funnily I had my pic there one time. I was getting funny comment how a part of my body is sexy et al. I wasn't comfortable so I went undercover. grin grin

It seems you like to play hardball.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by frisky2good(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Dress sense? Where is the dress in the pictures? She's practically naked as far as I'm concerned.

DivaFiva:
Because she prolly akes him feel like he did!
Is it annoying you that you can see he is in support of her dress sense??
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
KoldKash:

It seems you like to play hardball.
seem? why do you think so?
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
seem? why do you think so?

Cos on a personal level I don't consider it a big deal to flash your photo for a while and whisk it back.

But to be fair, it's your right to or not to.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
KoldKash:

Cos on a personal level I don't consider it a big deal to flash your photo for a while and whisk it back.

But to be fair, it's your right to or not to.
lool. There is no big deal truly. I will rather go undercover. It's more fun for someone like me.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lool. There is no big deal truly. I will rather go undercover. It's more fun for someone like me.

If it rocks your boat keep it that way.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KoldKash(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=MsGlobalwonder post=41894876]lool. There is no big deal truly. I will rather go undercover. It's more fun for
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Pidggin(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Cute bump!
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Daslim180(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2016
abiolaoladipupo:

hmmmm naija mentality, i hail thee..
Bo ya ko dakeh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Kid Is Wearing / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.