Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] (47670 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. / Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
I shared a viral social media post yesterday of a woman getting slammed on instagram for the extreme mismatched colour of her body and her growing baby bump, which is simply due to pregnancy pigmentation.

The lady in question, who had her baby shower on Sunday got the report and immediately took to social media earlier today to lash out at her haters.

In a post on social media, the lady who has been identified as Queen Ella Mo'Adenugba said;

[b]So my attention has been brought to some retarded comments over this God giving bump and my beautiful picture. It beats my imagination that some people come to social media to take out their frustrations but my dear you cannot come to my page and be mad when Yaba left is needing more candidates. Oh her tommy is so black ewww! Isit ur husband sperm That is inside? Is it ur daddy's or u brother? So why are u angry for me? And I can bet that yansh have mega craw-craw and the pimples on ur face are bigger than beans! I love my pregnancy pigmentation! At least I don't have stretch marks or dark necks and my husband loves it that way! Is it my fault that u don't have an husband?cant u pray that God atleast find u a deaf or a dumb man so u can atleast wear a Mrs on ur name? Or U think this pics is private and for her husband alone! How private is ur kitten please Axe urself!!! It's my page! My skin! And I'm comfortable in my skin! I wouldn't even edit or photoshop my tommy because I want to please someone like u who haven't even eaten morning food? Let me stop here mbok! Me and my black tommy just touched down Germany!
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZjlqVszyV/?taken-by=ellasucre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
gheghen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by shobroy10(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
So the lady is not denying hmmmmmm what a shame, the thing is she bleached the belle but innocent kid wey dey inside no dey gree because him we dey inside na black * black and yellow black and yellow hen en*

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2016

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by chrisbaby24(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Madam..dem dey tell u say ur belly dey scary....and u dey dia dey talk nonsense...I jus pity d pikin wey dey inside...I pray make he no look like coke n fanta colour...!!!grin

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
This woman is just shameless like APC

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by thorpido(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's a free world so she's exercising her freedom.Some people just like to hug social media life.They want to be seen everywhere.I guess it gives them the kick.

But wisdom is justified of her children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by mopinks(f): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na we dy cause trouble..... Why share your naked belle in the first place..... If na the second picture, nobody go complain.... I even thought she was wearing a kind of covering on her tummy ni

53 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Chanchit: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
People should have known the black belle is as a result of the pregnancy na, mtcheeew.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by floragregs(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
mopinks:
Na we dy cause trouble..... Why share your naked belle in the first place..... If na the second picture, nobody go complain.... I even thought she was wearing a kind of covering on her tummy ni
don't worry, when u get preggy, u'll understand why her tummy turned black! It happens,. God made it so. Some get black necks, some very ugly stretch marks, some get very fat and ugly. So I wonder why people were talking about it as if they have never seen a pregnant woman before. I know because i'v been there. Who nor go nor know!

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by OsoDupe(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
mopinks:
exactly my thought o.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by thorpido(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
floragregs:
don't worry, when u get preggy, u'll understand why her tummy turned black! It happens,. God made it so. Some get black necks, some very ugly stretch marks, some get very fat and ugly. So I wonder why people were talking about it as if they have never seen a pregnant woman before. I know because i'v been there. Who nor go nor know!
The problem is not what pregnancy does to the body of a woman.When you decide to share what normally should be covered up on social media,you should expect the flaks..

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
She doesn't have control over her tummy so why are they yabbing her? She's not God ....she can't decide for God too so people should chill.

Btw, the lady get bad mouth sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by nedu2000(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
But if she said it's her private pic,then why put the pic where everyone can see it undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
thorpido:
The problem is not what pregnancy does to the body of a woman.When you decide to share what normally should be covered up on social media,you should expect the flaks..
I totally agree with you but, we mustn't reason the same way....maybe, she doesn't see anything wrong with flaunting her tummy so you shouldn't hold it against her.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by macklef(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please, what is this baby shower all about?
Asif birthday is not enough u gats to celebrate an unborn baby?
Wise people says u should not count ur till dey are hatched,
Madam wait for the baby to be born na, we no pray for miscariage buh e dey happen.

12 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by thorpido(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I totally agree with you but, we mustn't reason the same way....maybe, she doesn't see anything wrong with flaunting her tummy so you shouldn't hold it against her.
It's trending and i guess she wants to be a part of it too but she should know she will get negative comments so she shouldn't be offended.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by MayflowerB(f): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
She is just ranting.....all these plenty talk is not necessary... Silence dey say is golden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by MoneypassGod(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Must pple show off everything, even baby bumps, u r not even sure if u will deliver d baby. next time keep private stuffs private and ain't no one bashing u.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Johnnoo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by datola: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
The critics and the victim are shameless

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
I knew it that melanin was the cause of her skin disorder. Lady, sorry and don't mind haters. Long ago I have realized that ignorant people always derive pleasure in disparaging others who are far more better and enlightened than they are and will ever be.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
She doesn't have control over her tummy so why are they yabbing her? She's not God ....she can't decide for God too so people should chill.

Btw, the lady get bad mouth sha grin grin

The lady finished everybody from every quarter. cheesy Her bad mouth na first class.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by axiliborha(f): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
FP again
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by lilyheaven: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
this woman get excessive time to waste on social media, besides why is she showing us her abdomen, is she the first to be pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by bedspread: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
UNNECESSARILY UNNECESSARY!

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by bolex04(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Were ni girl yi sha
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Do people know you can actually remove comments on your post if you don't like em on your IG? I don't worry myself when people make negative comment oh,mi oraye. I just jejely remove it and act like I didn't see sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Forwetinnah: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's obvious she can't bleach that part of her body...alot of girls I know who tone their skin don't rub such products on their mid section to avoid stitches having problems healing incase theres a case of CS or an emergency operation

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by misspicy(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Some women refuse to take to correction undecided and they think having a MRS to their name is the end of the world shocked

see how black the tommy is,obviously she done turn EFO for the hubby,what kind of pregnancy pigmentation is this one #tueh undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / My Landlord / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.