Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

NETFLIX Vs Kodi TV. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NETFLIX Vs Kodi TV. (879 Views)

How Can I Install Kodi On My Windows Any Other Alternative / Netflix Is A Waste Of Money? / 5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NETFLIX Vs Kodi TV. by oineoma(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Whats your take on this? NETFLIX against KODI,
as for me, Kodi all the way, the movies are HD, you have the luxury of pause, rewind and even watching later anytime you like. From series, latest movies to soccer!
This you cannot achieve with NETFLIX, not with the crappy nature of our data allowances and speed.
With KODI, life is limitless, you dont even have to pay like you would Netflix.
Re: NETFLIX Vs Kodi TV. by alkanes1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is the content on kodi legal?
Re: NETFLIX Vs Kodi TV. by Baroba(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
alkanes1:
Is the content on kodi legal?

Most of the add ons that make Kodi popular are not legal, nothing the owners can do about people adding on illegal repositories that pull torrent streams. Kodi in itself is actually a verified legal media player.. If it wasn't , you won't be finding it on playstore..

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Fix A Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Cracked Screen / Most Common Google Play Store Error Message And Possible Way Out. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.