Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! (6203 Views)

Newly Arrived US/Uk First Grade Bales / Newly Arrived Handpicked Grade A Us Bales / Newly Arrived Handpicked US First Grade Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by idealsico(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2016
@ Op. Do you have still have first grade men's shirts in stock and how much? I am in PH.
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by kennyman2000(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
timy22:

I know u re not happy readn all d good testimony. Simply because u ve another use name u use for ok biz.

Incase u dnt knw , I created d topic " A to Z of Ok business , and How to make profit from it " and made it clear that Timy22 is Same as Tope wealth. Go nd read it .

With user name tope wealth and Timy22 I have transact business over millions online with no history of scam.

And I ve been on this forum since 2010. No scam , no bad record , do ur research.

Its no secret am same person nd I stated that on my post already. Infact many people trusted d name Tope wealth . And get dz in to ur brain; Every one have 2 or more user name , even Seun, moderators ,you, me and many nler .

So if u not happy with my success, that's your problem. Solve it.

So many frustrated people on NL , na wao!

easy madam, she's actually a moderator and doesnt check most threads as she just started being a moderator not quite long. So, she just wanted to know the reasons for your action. You're a seller madam and if someone call u a scammer without evidence. Just calmly and constructively respond to the person and not hurl abuses at the person as customers may read meanings into that. May God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by dominique(f): 5:07pm On May 03, 2016
timy22:

I know u re not happy readn all d good testimony. Simply because u ve another use name u use for ok biz.

Incase u dnt knw , I created d topic " A to Z of Ok business , and How to make profit from it " and made it clear that Timy22 is Same as Tope wealth. Go nd read it .

With user name tope wealth and Timy22 I have transact business over millions online with no history of scam.

And I ve been on this forum since 2010. No scam , no bad record , do ur research.

Its no secret am same person nd I stated that on my post already. Infact many people trusted d name Tope wealth . And get dz in to ur brain; Every one have 2 or more user name , even Seun, moderators ,you, me and many nler .

So if u not happy with my success, that's your problem. Solve it.

So many frustrated people on NL , na wao!

I don't understand how asking a simple question translates to being jealous of your success. I believe you're aware that fraudsters are lurking around the forum. My job here is to ensure that the forum is as scam free as possible and protect members from getting duped. I have every right to question any post or poster that rouses suspicion, not that I'm accusing you.

You've still not answered my qustion; WHY are you running different businesses using different accounts.
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
If u re a good moderator, who knws d impact of a negative comment on a post; u wouldn't ve limit ur research on just googling my number ,and making harmful comment on my post .

You would ve make adequate research like other pro moderators and Nlers , who took their time to call me, visit my office without informing me, and calling some of d numbers on my screenshot and even visit my customers to see d bales I sent to them.

I forgot TOPE wealth password , couldn't login In , so I ve to create another user name to continue my biz on dz forum.

After sometime I was able to login in to Tope wealth after trying so many passwords I I ve used in d past.

Make ur research very well. I couldn't login in to tope wealth for almost 1yr B4 I created Timy22, and I let my customers knw am same person , check d time interval I created timy22 nd when I login in into Tope wealth. check my post nd do ur research very well b4 making harmful comment.

I use my main mtn mobile since 2010 till date, I dnt change numbers like scammers.

I ve a name to protect ,and am very careful of wat I do online nd ofline.
I am very honest in all my dealing and am trying to be extra extra honest.

This is a screen shot of a transaction I had with a customer in Lagos last wk friday, she overpaid me tru transfer without knwing , and I informed her nd I paid back d balance dz morning.
All d a transactn. Was done without meeting each other physically despite the fact that we re both in Lagos.
That's the standard I maintain, being honest in all I do.

Every1 who has transact biz wit me on NL can attest to my honesty nd genuineness . So next time make your research like a pro moderator b4 making harmful comment on people's post.

Gud nite.

Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 4:08am On May 04, 2016
idealsico:
@ Op. Do you have still have first grade men's shirts in stock and how much? I am in PH.

Yes I do, pls let's talk on wassap.
Thanks for ur interest.
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2016
timy22:

If u re a good moderator, who knws d impact of a negative comment on a post; u wouldn't ve limit ur research on just googling my number ,and making harmful comment on my post .

You would ve make adequate research like other pro moderators and Nlers , who took their time to call me, visit my office without informing me, and calling some of d numbers on my screenshot and even visit my customers to see d bales I sent to them.

I forgot TOPE wealth password , couldn't login In , so I ve to create another user name to continue my biz on dz forum.

After sometime I was able to login in to Tope wealth after trying so many passwords I I ve used in d past.

Make ur research very well. I couldn't login in to tope wealth for almost 1yr B4 I created Timy22, and I let my customers knw am same person , check d time interval I created timy22 nd when I login in into Tope wealth. check my post nd do ur research very well b4 making harmful comment.

I use my main mtn mobile since 2010 till date, I dnt change numbers like scammers.

I ve a name to protect ,and am very careful of wat I do online nd ofline.
I am very honest in all my dealing and am trying to be extra extra honest.

This is a screen shot of a transaction I had with a customer in Lagos last wk friday, she overpaid me tru transfer without knwing , and I informed her nd I paid back d balance dz morning.
All d a transactn. Was done without meeting each other physically despite the fact that we re both in Lagos.
That's the standard I maintain, being honest in all I do.

Every1 who has transact biz wit me on NL can attest to my honesty nd genuineness . So next time make your research like a pro moderator b4 making harmful comment on people's post.

Gud nite.

Please, I'm not happy with your previous comments with the moderator as an intending customer.
Your statements in paragraph 3-5 would have make communication simple and effective than previous comments because I did not see any tarnishing statements from the moderator.
Another moderator may surface again by asking the same question because they have motives by protecting Nairalanders..
Please be calm
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:

Please, I'm not happy with your previous comments with the moderator as an intending customer.
Your statements in paragraph 3-5 would have make communication simple and effective than previous comments because I did not see any tarnishing statements from the moderator.
Another moderator may surface again by asking the same question because they have motives by protecting Nairalanders..
Please be calm

Thanks ,

I am , but words like ur trend look "suspicious", I dnt won't to tag u a "fraudster ". without any evidence are just too harmful to my post.

I believe b4 a moderator could type such word , she shld make adequate research nd ve good evidence to back up those harmful words .

Anyway thank you .
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by Juliearth(f): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
timy22:

Ok I will, thanks for ur interest

Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2016
Juliearth:

hello Tee!kindly add me too: 07030936113
Ok juliearth.
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by dominique(f): 8:57pm On May 04, 2016
timy22:

Thanks ,

I am , but words like ur trend look "suspicious", I dnt won't to tag u a "fraudster ". without any evidence are just too harmful to my post.

I believe b4 a moderator could type such word , she shld make adequate research nd ve good evidence to back up those harmful words .

Anyway thank you .

So you expect the moderators to pay visits to countless business outlets and make tons of calls to validate businesses. Does that even sound realistic to you? I don't understand why you feel you deserve special treatment here. Even if I was not a moderator, as a potential client I have a right to seek clarifications on the items I'm about to put my money on and the person I'm about to send money to. Its called Due Diligence. The same question I posed to you had been asked to numerous business persons with multiple accounts.

1 Like

Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 11:05pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks mr Mike and my two wonderful customers from Abuja nd Ph for the patronage today. God bless u cheesy wink.

For bales of Grade AAA Men shirts, children
Mix, Gowns, chiffron tops nd Gowns, jeans etc

Wassap me on 07032526610.wink
Gud nite friends.
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello ,

We re opening a new bale of men shirt ,Grade AAA , the best of London bale on monday.

Did u need to change ur clothes , or u wnt to buy nd resale , come to our office on monday to select neat nd quality London men shirts @ wow prices.

1, Aka rd, okoko busstop . Ojo Lagos .

Anyone interested in buying half bale of children mix Grade AAA?

I ve a ready customer u cn share a full bale wit.
Wassap me for more info.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by felai: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Newly Arrived "London Shirt " Selection And Bale . + Pix ! by timy22(f): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hi every1

Happy new month; any1 interested in buyn half bale of ladies skirt grade AAA wit tags ?

Ping me on wassap if interested!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arbutin Soap, Vitamin C Soap, Glycolic Soap, L-glutathione Soap, / Closure Wig Vs Frontal Wig: Which Is Better For Beginner? / Designer-bags-and-trendy-shoes-for-women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.