Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Exchange Books Here. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Exchange Books Here. (4890 Views)

Get Ur Religious Books Here / Are U Interested In Makin Money Tru Wholesale/retailing Books Here Is Ur Chance / Downlaod Rich Dad Poor Dad And Other Audio Books Here And Get 200free Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Books Here. by RiffRaff: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hi everybody!
Let us make this thread the read and swap section of Nairaland.

Post the name of any book you have finish reading here somebody might be interested in it.
You can also post the name of any book you are looking for and the book you are willing to exchange for it.
Re: Exchange Books Here. by SeanT21(f): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2009
I can lend books to any member living in the US.
Re: Exchange Books Here. by Emmandus(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
GUYS ! REALLY NICE BUT I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE A DETAILED BRIEFING ON THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS SWAPPING.
HOWEVER, AS A WAY OF CONTRIBUTING MY OWN QUOTAS I AM GIVING OUT A MOTIVATIONAL BOOK TITLED 'THINK AND GROW RICH' SO ANY INTERESTED FRIEND SHOULD SEND A MAIL TO SHOW INTEREST TO ME AT emmandus@yahoo.com
make your mail title MY FREE OFFER if you want prompt response ,once again it is FOC , free!
Re: Exchange Books Here. by RuuDie(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2009
Got a couple, mostly sci-fi and thrillers; a couple of Grisham's. . . . looking for any1 who can lend me "Pillars of the earth"
Re: Exchange Books Here. by viee(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2009
Ruudie, go and buy the book jo! grin wink

how naw?
bin a while. . . .
Re: Exchange Books Here. by RuuDie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
viee:

Ruudie, go and buy the book jo! grin wink

how naw?
bin a while. . . .

fine o' jare. . . . longest time. U travel ?

u sey make i go buy book, u knw sabi wetin our economy dey talk now hmmm, d thin' don wear jacket oh, e don over-red grin
Re: Exchange Books Here. by here2helpu(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
I have a very powerful e-book written by an experienced American Internet marketer.

The e-book is free. If you are interested, contact me with your e-mail address and I will send it into your e-mail box.
Re: Exchange Books Here. by dJonas: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
Get a copy of this book "Sofi's Load"
The author is also giving away free copy

Get yours, you will not put it down!
Re: Exchange Books Here. by SeanT21(f): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2009
dJonas:

Get a copy of this book "Sofi's Load"
The author is also giving away free copy

Get yours, you will not put it down!

Where??
Re: Exchange Books Here. by kay9(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Ruudie: got an e-copy; care for it?
Re: Exchange Books Here. by dJonas: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Send an email to timetohealyourself@yahoo.com
Add free book on the subject line,
and he'll get your info in order to get the book to you
Re: Exchange Books Here. by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2009
cant we just upload E-books if we have any, that way more people that are interested can get access.
Re: Exchange Books Here. by RuuDie(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2009
dominique:

cant we just upload E-books if we have any, that way more people that are interested can get access.

That way I can't look you in the eye and figure out if I like you enough to borrow you my book! grin
Re: Exchange Books Here. by kaydkay(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
RuuDie:

Got a couple, mostly sci-fi and thrillers; a couple of Grisham's. . . . looking for any1 who can lend me "Pillars of the earth"

U can dload Pillars of the Earth (ken Follet) frm my site @ www.booksdownload247.. com

@all,

u can all check d site www.booksdownload247.. com to download loads of gr8 novels

OR u can check ds thread below to hv a glimpse of the novels i hv up at the site:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.0.html

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell Your Movie Scripts. / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / The Best Book Store In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.