Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Few Lessons I Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Feud - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Few Lessons I Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Feud (753 Views)

Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / 8 Lessons I Learnt From Publishing My Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Lessons I Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Feud by Princephelar(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2016
I know a lot of you say this is stale, that explains why I dint put it on the celeb thread, but then I believe things don't just happen for no reason.
First of all I need you to note that this write up isn't to point accusing fingers as a lot of yall had done that already and doing so will make this write up useless and secondly kudos to whoever settled the feud in such a short time frame as a lot of people are waiting on it to extend, and sorry to bloggers who were hoping it extended as they'd have had an auto headline. I heard it was Dangote no wonder he's a success in business world, it takes a man of wisdom to achieve that.

Now back to the matter

LESSON1: your best friend can become your enemy in a twinkle of an eye. Anybody who saw how Don and Ola bonded in Skelemba video will be forced to asked, how could this have happened just in one night and seeing Reeky and Kesh's pix where Reeky was showing him something on his phone shows they were all happy people before the saga.

LESSON2: try as much as you can to stay calm when vexed. This I know is one of the most difficult thing to do. If Ola stay calm, he wouldn't step on people's toe, yet he may never forgive himself for not having Kesh's back. If Don stayed calm, he wouldn't react which will prove Ola right that the award was given to the wrong person. This leads to the 3rd lesson.

LESSON3: do what you feel is right as you not doing it wouldn't stop people from crucifying you, but always remember that you will held responsible for your actions...

Wish I could write more, but I wouldn't want to get you bored with an epistle as most NLers are too lazy to read long thread, which includes me anyways...

Thanks for your time hope it's worth reading?
-PRINCEPHELAR (A movie critic/lyrics analyst, An OAP Star FM 91.5 Ibadan, Comedian and MC 08102009733)

1 Like

Re: Few Lessons I Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Feud by mackenzie007(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Yess oo. Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: Few Lessons I Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Feud by Grendel(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Yes thirded

1 Like

Re: Few Lessons I Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Feud by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
idiottttttttttt... c ur face lyk all dos old 5naira note...

(1) (Reply)

Literature's Section Story Of The Month [march] / Three Amazing Stories To Teach You The Wisdom Of A Heart. #3 Will Make You Cry / The Amazing Power Of Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.