Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka (39360 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / PDP, Ohanaeze Forced Bishop Onaga To Transfer Mbaka – Parishioners Allege / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Sacramento4real(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:
[size=18pt]They should transfer him to the sambisa diocese since he is now an advocate of one Nijeriya and northern rule.

[/size]
An IPAD sorry, IPOB youth spotted. cheesy
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by scarffield(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
wadetaw202:
There is nothing special about this. Every Catholic priest gets transfered from his station to anywhere his bishop and diocesan council feels like. In fact, a priest shouldn't stay more than 5 years in his station. Any of them that has stayed over 5 years should expect transfer any time. And priests are obedient servants to Christ and their bishops, so they must move when the bishop wants them to move. Nothing special about that.
dont forget he is shepherding a large ministry...
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
njays24:
Father mbaka and all other self-proclaimed MOG and other prophets of doom should be transferred to sambisa,start their churches over there and convert the terrorists.
you are an idiot, labouring selflessly to propound your stupidity, i can now see that your ars*hole is now doing the thinking for you.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by frisky2good(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
What is so special about a priest being transferred? It's a normal thing so nobody should see any malice in it.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by jimmy1boy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
I love Fr Mbaka..... God save Nigerian and the Nigerian Catholic church Amen....... Even Master Jesus Christ was hated for speaking the truth during His time.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Christmasdon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jacko01:
Everything about this man the way he preaches... Does.... Ehn i am certain that

He will soon become a pentecostal pastor....
He has very little catholic tendencies left in him walai
.what you don't know is that ,he is a full member of the Charistmatic renewal.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Kulas: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
ernesty20:
It is no big deal.. Catholic priests are moved from one station to another every 5 years.

You may be right,but i dont think you have seen Mbaka face to face or attended his Adoration Ministry.His transfer is not all that easy because he is the founder of the Adoration Ministry where larger number of Catholics both from south east and beyond and other denominations do attend.It is a very large worship centre whose land mass is like the whole of Victoria Island in size.So how can you transfer him and what will happen to the Adoration ground/ministry.The transfer may be possible but it is very difficult.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Creamish(f): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

His a catholic priest and that alone discredits him from any logical reasoning.

Even among Jesus's 12 Disciples, there was a corrupt man. Does that mean that all His Disciples were corrupt? So what exactly is your problem with Catholics? D'u think a few bad eggs justifies anything you've said? Every religion has bad eggs amongst it's followers.

Please..get a hobby & stop hating.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Christmasdon(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Randyhot:
if you are a catholic, you will know that there are some set of priests refered to as special priest, these priests dont get transfered, they are allowed to run and maintain a particular parish alongside there adoration ministries, fr Mbaka is such priest, another example is fr Ede of holy ghost minitries elele.
.gbam! You have nailed it. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by jimmy1boy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

His a catholic priest and that alone discredits him from any logical reasoning.
hmmmmmm
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by kenny1313(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Mbaka is fucking low life.
He claims to be a man of God but he is just a big scam.
Remember when he was disgracing Chimaroke Nnamani, calling him a murderer.
He then went after Goodluck Jonathan, telling him he was occupying a dead man's seat.
Finally, he is now friends with a dictator (Buhari).

If these men he accused of murder are guilty.
Is he God ??
Let him let God do his job by punishing them when they get to heaven.
Are u God also? why judge? or call him a low life.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I dont really understand this, does it means if they should transfer him, could that prevent him from saying what he has for the nation cos i dont see any big deal here knowing fully well that there transfer is done every 5 years
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by jsb(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fr. Mbaka cannot claim to have prophesied that Buhari or APC will win the Presidential election he only CAMPAIGNED for Buhari..If you could remember,his message then was for the Igbos to vote out Goodluck whom he referred to then as Badluck..and to vote for an Hausa man that after all it was the Hausa led previous governments that constructed so so roads and some other magics he was propagating thing..AS FAR I AM CONCERNED HE ONLY CAMPAIGNED FOR EASTERN STATES VOTES THEN..EVEN THOUGH HE CAME OUT WITH ONLY 5%..
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by jsb(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fr. Mbaka cannot claim to have prophesied that Buhari or APC will win the Presidential election he only CAMPAIGNED for Buhari..If you could remember,his message then was for the Igbos to vote out Goodluck whom he referred to then as Badluck..and to vote for an Hausa man that after all it was the Hausa led previous governments that constructed so so roads and some other magics he was propagating thing..AS FAR I AM CONCERNED HE ONLY CAMPAIGNED FOR EASTERN STATES VOTES THEN..EVEN THOUGH HE CAME OUT WITH ONLY 5%..HE DID NOT MAKE PROPHESY SIMPLE..
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by sleekone: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
He has lost the purpose of his calling. A priest or man of God should not get involved in politics. they should move him to the North!
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Basic123: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
bluaero:
The political cleric
he wouldnt have been political if he had prophesied GEJ victory.Hope Oyedepo,Ayodele and co were nt political for wrongly prophesing GEJ victory.I think difft God spoke with Oyedepo nd co.

Prophesy is prophesy,whether its abt politics or something else.Or you expect him to say,Oh God this political prophesy,I dont want to listen...
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ucnwafor(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
linusbnn:

Clap for yourself because you lack sense of reasoning
can u tell how this my comment has turn u to be a stupid teen asap Cos I don't that I mention ua name ok
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ucnwafor(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
linusbnn:

Clap for yourself because you lack sense of reasoning
can u tell how this my comment has turn u to be a stupid teen asap Cos I don't thin that I mention ua name ok
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Priest200(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Demmocrats:
Touch thou my anointed and do my prophet no harm

am lost here broda..hw ar touching the anointed..they are just taking him to anoda place of duty.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Churchillsaug(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wrong timing. They could have come up with the transfer saga before Buhari picked his ministers. I bet he would've tendered his transfer request by his self and Buhari will make him religion minister
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by InvertedHammer: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
/
In the miracle-seeking land,

In the poverty-stricken land,

If they want, they can transfer him to the evil forest;

His ardent followers will be undeterred.

The best the church can do will be to transfer him to a place along the expressway....that will become his permanent site.
\
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by walozanga(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
let them transfer him to madugiri.. he will help convert boko boyz
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ernesty20(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kulas:

You may be right,but i dont think you have seen Mbaka face to face or attended his Adoration Ministry.His transfer is not all that easy because he is the founder of the Adoration Ministry where larger number of Catholics both from south east and beyond and other denominations do attend.It is a very large worship centre whose land mass is like the whole of Victoria Island in size.So how can you transfer him and what will happen to the Adoration ground/ministry.The transfer may be possible but it is very difficult.
oh i understand how difficult it is but atleast other parts of the world gotta feel the wonderful work of God through him(Mbaka).

Even though he is in my state, i still prefer him to move to other states or countries to propagate the word of God.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by uzo4real(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
His followers alone can form another Catholic Church.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ernesty20(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
walozanga:
let them transfer him to madugiri.. he will help convert boko boyz
lol
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by walozanga(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Randyhot:
if you are a catholic, you will know that there are some set of priests refered to as special priest, these priests dont get transfered, they are allowed to run and maintain a particular parish alongside there adoration ministries, fr Mbaka is such priest, another example is fr Ede of holy ghost minitries elele.
my dear father EDEH already had a problem with catholic church.. he jst run his affairs with his gang of rev. fathers of Jesus the saviour. he is not accountable to any bishop and thats what Mbaka will soon do. operate with the name of catholic bt absolutely on his own.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Redfruit(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Randyhot:
There is nothing like special priest bro, Every priest gets transferred to a new parish after a period of time. Fr Edeh owns the place he does his Ministry at Elele and nobody can take it from him or transfer him out of it, besides he is not a diocesan priest rather he is a member of the CSSP order. Mbaka on the other hand owns the Adoration ministry with permanent site at Emene which no one can take from him but he also oversees a parish which is a diocesan property and no priest can own or privatise a parish. In Enugu diocese, a priest can only spend a maximum of six years in one parish but Mbaka has gotten a rare privilege, he has stayed for more than 16yrs in Christ the King GRA and its not wrong for him or early for him to be moved now.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Redfruit(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kulas:

Nobody will transfer him out of the Asoration ministry at Emene, he will only be transfered out of the parish he currently oversees Christ the King parish GRA. It does not stop his Adoration ministry or his prophesies. No one is victimising him.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
walozanga:

my dear father EDEH already had a problem with catholic church.. he jst run his affairs with his gang of rev. fathers of Jesus the saviour. he is not accountable to any bishop and thats what Mbaka will soon do. operate with the name of catholic bt absolutely on his own.
fr Edeh is not a diocesesan priest but a religious priest from the order cssp, so he is not accountable to the bishop but his superior general only, he is not enstranged with the catholic faith because catholic bishops still ordain his religious congegration as priests,monks and nuns. Talking of the saviourites which he founded.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Redfruit:

There is nothing like special priest bro, Every priest gets transferred to a new parish after a period of time. Fr Edeh owns the place he does his Ministry at Elele and nobody can take it from him or transfer him out of it, besides he is not a diocesan priest rather he is a member of the CSSP order. Mbaka on the other hand owns the Adoration ministry with permanent site at Emene which no one can take from him but he also oversees a parish which is a diocesan property and no priest can own or privatise a parish. In Enugu diocese, a priest can only spend a maximum of six years in one parish but Mbaka has gotten a rare privilege, he has stayed for more than 16yrs in Christ the King GRA and its not wrong for him or early for him to be moved now.
bro i tell you that there are some diocesesan priests that are termed special priests, if you are a catholic, please consult your parish priest for futher clarifications, any priests that holds a large adoration center is allowed to run and maintain the parish within it,another typical example of a special priest is fr Emma Obimma(ebube muo nso) of holy ghost adoration ministry, st dominic catholic parish uke, Anambra state.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Redfruit(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Randyhot:
bro i tell you that there are some diocesesan priests that are termed special priests, if you are a catholic, please consult your parish priest for futher clarifications, any priests that holds a large adoration center is allowed to run and maintain the parish within it,another typical example of a special priest is fr Emma Obimma(ebube muo nso) of holy ghost adoration ministry, st dominic catholic parish uke, Anambra state.
O boy, I need not consult my parish priest, I am an ex-seminarian, left the seminary in my Philosophy 3 at Bigard. There is nothing like special priest.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Redfruit:

O boy, I need not consult my parish priest, I am an ex-seminarian, left the seminary in my Philosophy 3 at Bigard. There is nothing like special priest.
.i have it on good authority, you can futher make enquiries. Mbaka is a special priest and can not be dealt in the same way as others. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE / Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.