Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Know Your Popes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Your Popes (3272 Views)

4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex / Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. / Kissing The Popes Ring, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by MagicBishop: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
And no good among the lots...do post about all and not bad...for once has God spoken and twice hv I heard that all powers belongs to God!
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well done O.P, but St. Peter was the first Pope & St. Linus was the 2nd pope not Boniface VIII or Innocent VIII. The others you mentioned are also incorrect in that taxonomy.
I can still remember from the days of the boring block Rosary & cathechism classes my mother practically forced me to attend grin

This is what happens when Theocracy becomes the paradigm for governance.
Imagine a pope issuing out a cullagium, and the papacy is a title passed down from Father to Son.
Pope Sixtus IV would ràpe young boys openly(was even depicted in Da Vinci's demons), and would not even be questioned.
Catholicism is a fat joke..

this is just too sick & perverted...
When Christians brand Muslims as terrorists, they should also be reminded of their paedophillic popes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Your Popes by ifenes(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Catholic Church is a Gay and Pidophile organisation. Same as the Penticostal branch. The Church is a Gay male orientated agenda. They encourage male Virgins, males whose anus have been abused with the cocks of the Priests and Pastors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is why I don't agree with the no wife policy...

Don't kill the messenger #ALLAHU-AKBAR smiley
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is why I like you.

Brains on flick grin

darkenedrebel:
Well done O.P, but St. Peter was the first Pope & St. Linus was the 2nd pope not Boniface VIII or Innocent VIII. The others you mentioned are also incorrect in that taxonomy.
I can still remember from the days of the boring block Rosary & cathechism classes my mother practically forced me to attend grin

This is what happens when Theocracy becomes the paradigm for governance.
Imagine a pope issuing out a cullagium, and the papacy is a title passed down from Father to Son.
Pope Sixtus IV would ràpe young boys openly(was even depicted in Da Vinci's demons), and would not even be questioned.
Catholicism is a fat joke..

this is just too sick & perverted...
When Christians brand Muslims as terrorists, they should also be reminded of their paedophillic popes.
Re: Know Your Popes by johnydon22(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this FABLE of Christ has been for us and our Predecessors" ---> Pope Leo X ..

Something for all to think about especially African Christians..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Excuse my ignorance here but won't these the people who killed Jesus? The Romans I mean
Re: Know Your Popes by musicwriter(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
This's why people should understand that God have nothing to do with religion. These popes didn't believe in God!.

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
This is why I like you.

Brains on flick grin

Then marry me grin
Re: Know Your Popes by malvisguy212: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
Excuse my ignorance here but won't these the people who killed Jesus? The Romans I mean
the religious leaders plot His death and the Roman army killed Him.

Matthew 26:3–4
3 Then the chief priests and the elders
of the people gathered in the palace of
the high priest, whose name was
Caiaphas, 4 and plotted together in
order to arrest Jesus by stealth and kill
him.

Matthew 27:22–25
22 Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified!” 23 And he said, “Why, what evil has he done?” But they shouted all the more, “Let him be crucified!”

Pilate was a roman, he wanted to released Him , but the Jews pleaded that Jesus be put to death.
Re: Know Your Popes by malvisguy212: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
do you believe Jesus died for your sins or you want to carry your sins your self ?

If you believe Jesus died for your sins, God will only judge you based on your Good deed, and you will be found worthy. But if you reject This Jesus, then God will judge you on the basic of your evil deed, you will be found guilty.
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
malvisguy212:
do you believe Jesus died for your sins or you want to carry your sins your self ?

If you believe Jesus died for your sins, God will only judge you based on your Good deed, and you will be found worthy. But if you reject This Jesus, then God will judge you on the basic of your evil deed, you will be found guilty.

Please stay on topic. I'm Muslim if you ain't noticed.. Cheers
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry it's all too confusing and MANmade. cry

malvisguy212:
the religious leaders plot His death and the Roman army killed Him.

Matthew 26:3–4
3 Then the chief priests and the elders
of the people gathered in the palace of
the high priest, whose name was
Caiaphas, 4 and plotted together in
order to arrest Jesus by stealth and kill
him.

Matthew 27:22–25
22 Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified!” 23 And he said, “Why, what evil has he done?” But they shouted all the more, “Let him be crucified!”

Pilate was a roman, he wanted to released Him , but the Jews pleaded that Jesus be put to death.
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Then marry me grin

Bit I hate you cheesy
Re: Know Your Popes by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Please stay on topic. I'm Muslim if you ain't noticed.. Cheers

hi dear hows the day
Re: Know Your Popes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Bit I hate you cheesy

but I can give you that which all women crave 24/7 grin ..don't be a meanie..give me a chance tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Six Catholic Church Doctrines That You May Find Hard To Believe. / Muslims Has One Thing 98% Of Christians Lack 'one Voice' / The Truth of God (video) Pastor Gino Jennings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.