Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Guardiola: Maybe It'll Be Two Years Until I Coach In England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: Maybe It'll Be Two Years Until I Coach In England (403 Views)

Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS / 6 Nigerian Youngsters Named In England's World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola: Maybe It'll Be Two Years Until I Coach In England by rahman8(f): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Catalan wants to move to the Premier League, but he's revealed he may not make the switch for two years yet
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola says it could be two years until he moves to the Premier League.

Guardiola last month confirmed he would leave Bayern when his contract expires at the end of this season and he subsequently announced that his desire to work in England's top flight is behind the decision.

Several leading club have been tipped to move for Guardiola, with Manchester City viewed as the front-runners to have the 44-year-old in place for the start of the 2016-17 season, due in part to his close relationship with City director of football Txiki Begiristain.

Read the complete story here. http://rahmanmighty..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal Betting Tips / Fc Barcelona Trample Atletico / NFF Must Share The Blame With Oliseh In CHAN Fall Out – Onigbinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.