Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Whats The Writer's Mood? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Whats The Writer's Mood? (845 Views)

The Writer's Guide To Making Money Through Online Book Publishing / The Writer's Dilemma / Save The Writer, Save The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Writer's Mood? by izeeqpotter(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Spit drips from the jaw of the witless witness Cryptic colloquialism shifts your midrift Dark all I do embark the shadows Involved with my thought catalog, analogue, life's catalog Keep my distance, and fear resistance, hurt by persistance The twisted web of tangled lies Strangles my hope to waste and numbs the taste And I'm forced to face these hate crimes Against the state of being Feeling the weight-less-ness pressed between the ceiling Reeling around room Riding a bubble of sound proof It's the frequency making you Sha-Shake with every boom Involuntary muscle contraction Ignoring and drinking musical gas fueled euphoria The sound pounds to make the dead flush To have you a head rush with red thoughts and said stuff
Re: Whats The Writer's Mood? by talk2archy: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2016
thanks for ur kindness to a nairalander, God bless you.
Re: Whats The Writer's Mood? by joanee20(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sorry to ask o.. are u trying to rap or what?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Writer's Mood? by ickyv: 3:44am On Feb 15, 2016
The writer is either in the early stages of a beastly hangover, sick or dying...if those can be called moods undecidedThe writer is either in the early stages of a beastly hangover, sick or dying...if those can be called moods

(1) (Reply)

Olu (diary Of A Broke Playboy) - Episode 2 / Mine Flash Fiction Collection / Faithfully Unfaithful-A love story with tangles,mistakes and tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.