Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Will You Do If You Are A Mtn Customer And They Do This To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Are A Mtn Customer And They Do This To You (467 Views)

What Can I Do With Fully Equipped Office Formally Used For Mtn Customer Care / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Number / Read What Happened Between Me And MTN Customer Care Attendance Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are A Mtn Customer And They Do This To You by gdengad: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Day and Night i have become MTN customer service most visiting customer.

I made a subscription of #2,500 on the second of this month and the subscription was successful.i was unable to access the internet with this sub and i contact the customer care immediately, but since that Saturday they have been telling me different kind of stories, like do hard reset. press DATA ON and send it to 131 go to our office nearest to you, I did all what they told me but the problem still persist to this moment.

I made this sub because i make my earnings online and it was a friend who make me access the internet today since then, i am really frustrated and i don't know what to do i really need your advice.

The probelm is that, the customer care service said everything is working properly on the sim and said they have forward the issue to there technical department but i exercised patience from 2nd of this month even up till now, but the probelm still remain the same and have lost alot of my business associates due to my inability to access the internet

I did welcome back to this sim, Six weeks ago and did a 20hrs data plan on the sim immediately with #1,500 which i exhausted and me trying to subscribe for the 4.5gig and they withdrawing my money sending me messages and me failing to access the internet and they still pleading with me to exercise patience till today which makes it the 8th day now, If any thing is called Injustice on Customers i think for me It is this my Plight with MTN

This was the message i keep receiving each time i press check bundle
Name/Number: 131
Time: 2016-01-07 20:07:18
Content: Y'ello, your data bundle balance is 2.99GB, expires: 01/Feb/2016 10:51. you have 1.50GB of your additional data bundle, expires: 11/Feb/2016 12:00. You will be charged bundle rate at data bundle exhaustion within subscription validity.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Mtn Customer And They Do This To You by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
U suppose to send Data Off. But you ignorantly send data on
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Mtn Customer And They Do This To You by gdengad: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Data was off before and when i can't still browse i have to press DATA ON

(1) (Reply)

NUC Released 2015 Best University See Which Come First / 30 People Die As Al-qaeda Attacks Hotel In Burkina Faso (photos) / Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.