Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

USA Visa Issuance Through Marriage With (great Age Difference) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visa Issuance Through Marriage With (great Age Difference) (913 Views)

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Visa Issuance Through Marriage With (great Age Difference) by kwenu: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
i know this may sound funny but please i d like to know my chances of securing a USA visa if i choose to marry a lady who is old enough to be my mother.

do you think that the USA embassy will be against my gettting visa to join her over there in the States,
i and the lady have known ourselves for over 7yrs and now she intends visiting me in Naija. we plan to get married when she gets here.
but i have fears that i may never stand a chance of geting the USA visa to join her ove there when she leaves Nigeria.

please what are your thoughts on this issue
Re: USA Visa Issuance Through Marriage With (great Age Difference) by ewosk: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Still on the hustling....

brb lemme ask google
Re: USA Visa Issuance Through Marriage With (great Age Difference) by tpiar: 3:48am On Jan 13, 2016
op accept Jesus Christ into your life, trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Issuance Through Marriage With (great Age Difference) by souleymon(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
If your marriage is bonafide.yes you can get visa.people before you have gotten it.

You just have to prove to CO , it's not for immigration purpose visit www.visajourney.com

(1) (Reply)

See The Fatal Accident That Happened Along Enugu Express Way (photos) / #memories: Photo Of Ajala Who Traveled To Many Countries With His Bike / Why Is European Union Countries Visa Called Shenghen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.