Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders (14648 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by pretydiva(f): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations op
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by AMPLIFY: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Simply avoid the mistakes listed here http://manly.ng/are-you-job-hunting-avoid-these-10-mistakes/ and youl be like the op
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by ffo(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Gidiboss89:
Been on nairaland for a while now.. My interest grew onto addiction I find solace peace and laughter wen am down from the days jobless status and Job hunting whenever I get online it's always a time to Lol reading comments alone grin..learning from experiences especially from the politics and job sections I've met great minds cray folks.. Dynamic thinkers funny ones (alot of hidden talents seriously) from Oct 2015 upon my POP from NYSC every interview I went for Was no Hit... Back to Back.. This morning I reluctantly went for another after being forced by a friend.. She said try IDIOT".. And I did.. 10am we were matched to the big hall like 100 candidates I was like I don waste another tp ooo embarassed *fast forward after a long written test of current affairs that lasted for the shortest 30mins of ma life I shake ma head (this is not my real face ooo.. I almost told the lady that said young man yur script).. *Fast forward then came the oral section we were interviewed based on what we applied for.. 5 of us up for the supposed position I applied for... Upon noticing I said to my self yes Lord cool A consultant picked us bombing questions left ryt.. My calmness.. Confidence and direct responses was Def from above cos it wasn't me and also all I learnt and have been learning from nairaland was a tool.. Consultant stood up and said we need just 1person I've made my choice.. We all matched out half way down the stairs the guy on white shirt was called "oh I had a white shirt on" The chairman would like to see you... Then I knew i was off the hustle market (Aka labor market) to all the crowd I saw today and my friends here no giving up make a wise use of yur smart phone nd data connects.. *1 bonus secret*I make the cash with which I buy a phone no matter the cost., back from that particular phone you guys are the best friends from a distance I've got appreciate y'all and God bless you guys and help me thank God... Now the race begins.....
Cc lala
Cc seun do your work
congrats, though i did not really understand your write up
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by gmacnoms(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations.....May almighty God continue to favour you
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by vhickky(f): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:
lol, ambassadorgozie arrived before me! *laughs* Again!!!

Congrats OP, you made the stuff sound so easy... You weren't drilled. Thank God for you!

don't worry dear, you will also share your bigger testimony soon....... I have been following your diary.... It's really very nice, just keep up the faith....
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by oshudu(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Big congrats now that you have been in the field try to show the best in you. Keep it on

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by kachnov(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats OP
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by LEXYCOM: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2016
The God that provided u with a job will in His infinite mercy provide me with good job so I can share my testimony also

3 Likes

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by janejive(f): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2016
God is all we need to win
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by Henesi2010(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats. Make good use of every kobo you will earn from the job to develop yourself

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by Benjom(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats... and continue to ask for God's guidance in your new job. You're meant for the tops smiley

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by tomholly: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
kOTOPE ADUPE ARA E NI. JUST DO D JOB WELL AND REMEMBER THE SON OF WHOM U ARE. OK

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by HXoritz(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2016
one man food is anoda man poison....the remaining 4 fellows wil b like i lost anoda TP n opportunity....#LeapYearThings
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by goodguy2118: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2016
bros as God take bless like so Him blessing go reach all of us honestly am happy 4 u
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by ify84(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Op, ur last paragraph thou....abi you were drinking Orijin as you make this post... Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by amicable09(f): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2016
vhickky:
don't worry dear, you will also share your bigger testimony soon....... I have been following your diary.... It's really very nice, just keep up the faith....
How sweet! cheesy
Thanks a lot for the kind words.

******** modified: I've been reading yours without taking note of the moniker, I just did now. Congrats on your Msc admission! Wishing you the best as you study further and expand your horizon. Congrats again.
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by idu1(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

Dis is our Year whether devil wants it or not, we gona conquer!
happy for u. Buh how much is your salary?
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by jojomario(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
my own testimonies will locate me soon In Jesus Name.
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by Odunharry(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
grin Op, come and show us your real face o.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by franklingud(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats bro, buh I couldn't read it to d end.
Coz I couldn't understand ur grammar along d lines.
Which sch u go sef?

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2016
I tap your blessing, mr OP
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by Hoyehdayg(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats! Don't forget to start paying your tithes when you get your salary
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by CioAngels(f): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations, please work smart and make yourself relevant becos it pays. Always have a smile on your face.
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by ksstroud: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:
lol, ambassadorgozie arrived before me! *laughs* Again!!!

Congrats OP, you made the stuff sound so easy... You weren't drilled. Thank God for you!

Do you remember that dude that gave prophecy about job testimonies for early this year... Indeed he's a called prophet grin
Make him go start him ministry...
Going forward, it has been 6testimonies, more coming...
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by prinxel(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Gidiboss89:
Been on nairaland for a while now.. My interest grew onto addiction I find solace peace and laughter wen am down from the days jobless status and Job hunting whenever I get online it's always a time to Lol reading comments alone grin..learning from experiences especially from the politics and job sections I've met great minds cray folks.. Dynamic thinkers funny ones (alot of hidden talents seriously) from Oct 2015 upon my POP from NYSC every interview I went for Was no Hit... Back to Back.. This morning I reluctantly went for another after being forced by a friend.. She said try IDIOT".. And I did.. 10am we were matched to the big hall like 100 candidates I was like I don waste another tp ooo embarassed *fast forward after a long written test of current affairs that lasted for the shortest 30mins of ma life I shake ma head (this is not my real face ooo.. I almost told the lady that said young man yur script).. *Fast forward then came the oral section we were interviewed based on what we applied for.. 5 of us up for the supposed position I applied for... Upon noticing I said to my self yes Lord cool A consultant picked us bombing questions left ryt.. My calmness.. Confidence and direct responses was Def from above cos it wasn't me and also all I learnt and have been learning from nairaland was a tool.. Consultant stood up and said we need just 1person I've made my choice.. We all matched out half way down the stairs the guy on white shirt was called "oh I had a white shirt on" The chairman would like to see you... Then I knew i was off the hustle market (Aka labor market) to all the crowd I saw today and my friends here no giving up make a wise use of yur smart phone nd data connects.. *1 bonus secret*I make the cash with which I buy a phone no matter the cost., back from that particular phone you guys are the best friends from a distance I've got appreciate y'all and God bless you guys and help me thank God... Now the race begins.....
Cc lala
Cc seun do your work
Am happy 4 u bro. Congrats, am next in line to share my testimony here on Nairaland .. Soon..
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by amicable09(f): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2016
ksstroud:

Do you remember that dude that gave prophecy about job testimonies for early this year... Indeed he's a called prophet grin
Hahahaha... We also have sent men on NL, we are so blessed!
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by DanielGb(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulation.

But, he never finish o. u just dey start.
You don't retire from labour market o. You go work to chop noni. Pray make God take you to the next level.

Congrat. once again

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by ksstroud: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha... We also have "SENT MEN" on NL, we are so blessed!

like your booboo
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by amicable09(f): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
ksstroud:

like your booboo
Lol. Like him, yea *smiles.
Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by banio: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2016
ksstroud:

Lol,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited / OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW / List Of Released Candidates For Consol 8 For Customs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.