Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment (822 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat / 13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment by imoci(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
i am married with two kids,my sister in-law and my sister live with me in a face me i face you apartment,my landlord gave all the tenants a quit notice which will expire by next month.

Now my wife want us to move to a flat, 2 bedroom to be precise, but considering my income of 150k per month is it wise for me to rent a 2bed of 300k perannum.

i was considering looking for a descent face me i face you where i can collect 3 rooms and use one of the rooms as sitting room.IN THIS CASE I WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE MORE INSTEAD OF DASHING ONE LANDLORD MY HARD EARN MONEY.

please guys in the house what do you think.
Re: 2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment by mufutau55(m): 4:26am On Jan 13, 2016
You will enjoy the two bedrooms flat better that face-me-I-face-you. Think of privacy too.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: 2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: 2 Bed Room Flat Or 3 Rooms In A Face Me I Face You Apartment by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2016
imoci:
i am married with two kids,my sister in-law and my sister live with me in a face me i face you apartment,my landlord gave all the tenants a quit notice which will expire by next month.

Now my wife want us to move to a flat, 2 bedroom to be precise, but considering my income of 150k per month is it wise for me to rent a 2bed of 300k perannum.

i was considering looking for a descent face me i face you where i can collect 3 rooms and use one of the rooms as sitting room.IN THIS CASE I WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE MORE INSTEAD OF DASHING ONE LANDLORD MY HARD EARN MONEY.

please guys in the house what do you think.

I was earning 134K when I rented a 3br flat several yrs back. It was 350k pa. Guy, feel free to get your lovely family into that flat. They deserve the comfort. God will continue to increase your income. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

/ Land For Sale In Enugu-950k / Urgent Need Of Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.