Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions (703 Views)

It's Time For We Young Minds To Build Value Not Just Looking At Cash / Naira Depreciates As $697m Forwards Mature This Week / I Need Mature Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by oyatake200: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
I know that Nigeria economy is not the best as it stands now, but I have the urge to come invest little capital on a business of my choice back home.

I have list of businesses I want go invest in but kind of confuse on the one to start first.

1) professional social network site like Linkln with more and better features

2) to set up a small furniture manufacturing factory

3) To set up a fabrication factory where we manufacture quality and designers iron gates, doors and glass windows (Alumako)

4 ) Set up a fashion design outfit and employ tailors to sew and we export.

5) Online ticket booking for airline and Hotels

Please someone should help me out based on the economic realities on ground.
Re: Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by Applaner: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool sad
Re: Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by Tylerdan(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
lets look at each of them and consider the market you are coming to invest in
Professional social network site
Can ur site idea seriously compete with the world renowned sites that are readily available do you have any thing that will make your site more nigerian than linkln is and if your site is better with more features then why not set it up wherever you are and promote it internationally. i can't really give you spcific advise here as i don't know the details of your site

FURNITURE?Fabrication this isn't a bad idea if you are bringing quality and experience to the market. Nigeria will always consume furniture and (doors and gates are basically lumped together for this advise) but your range of prices will determine your clientele most so called professional furniture maker go for the High end clientele but forget that 95% of the population are low earners in nigeria. So if you are going into this well remember that the 5% are buying from the same pool and most of the 95% are still in demand

don't know much about Nigerian Fashion industry and Online ticketing but you'll probably need a lot of hype to break into the growing market
Re: Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2016
I will go for option 3 and 4. Nothing lasts as fashion and metals(aluminium). People will always want to look good. People will always build houses, no matter whether the economy is up or down.
Re: Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by Yommiefish(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2016
To be honest with you Op, non of the sector you mentioned is a 'push-aside'. Depending on your passion and readiness to commit. See this Top 10 sector with amazing potentials:

Must Read! TEN Business
Opportunities in Africa That Can
Make You A Millionaire In 2016!
January 10, 2016

www.sundayadelajablog.com/must-read-10-business-opportunities-in-africa-that-will-create-more-millionaires-in-2015/
Re: Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Yommiefish:
To be honest with you Op, non of the sector you mentioned is a 'push-aside'. Depending on your passion and readiness to commit. See this Top 10 sector with amazing potentials:

Must Read! TEN Business
Opportunities in Africa That Can
Make You A Millionaire In 2016!
January 10, 2016

www.sundayadelajablog.com/must-read-10-business-opportunities-in-africa-that-will-create-more-millionaires-in-2015/

That is on point..... gbam
Re: Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2016
@Op you are on the right despite the fact that economy of the nation is grounded there are things that will continue to trend.

You have to have personal experience on all these sector before embark on them.

I'm ready to work with you on the establishment as I have more experience on some those sector and I also expertise who will be glad to work for you.........09032490147 we can talk on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone With Experience In The Food Industry / Tips For Saving For Retirement / The Fear Of A Marketer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.