Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) (1027 Views)

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Testimony Of Buyer Of Self Heating Knee Protector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) by daewoorazer(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2016
I eat my own particular poop. Yes I do. I know why I do it as well, and you presumably need to know why I do it. Presently, give me a chance to simply address this: a few individuals have blamed me for being a coprophile. That is only a huge word for individuals like me who eat their own particular poo. I don't prefer to group or mark myself, so I simply tell individuals, "No, I simply eat my own
particular crap." My family is extremely tolerating of my practice, despite the fact that it puts a damper on Thanksgiving supper with the crew. The principal reason concerning why I expend my own particular dung It tastes damn great. I sprinkle it with a touch of pepper and oregano and chow down. I don't even need napkins. It's finger-lickin' great. I pine for the essence of it. The second reason in respect to why my fertilizer is a general some portion of my eating regimen It offers me some assistance with losing weight. It's undeniable that, if nothing goes into you aside from what left you, you can't put on weight. Getting more fit is imperative in light of the fact that I am preparing to wind up a synchronized swimmer and my piano instructor said, "You're going to need to lose no less than 280 lbs. by next Friday." The third explanation behind making the most of my crap food I am poor and can't manage the cost of sustenance or window drapes. You realize what that implies. That implies the majority of my neighbors see me eat my own <a href= "voicedit..com/2015/11/i-eat-my-own-particular-poop.html" >read more</a>

Re: COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) by eme1n(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Each to their own. E T T's...

1 Like

Re: COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) by teelaw4life(m): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Was about to say thank God there's no accompanying picture when...BAM!!! Pls OP, keep your fetish to yourself.
Re: COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) by daewoorazer(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2016
@teelaw, coprophagy aint my fetish...jes a poor dude tryna educate people... grin ... btw, didnt u see d last word on d title?
Re: COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) by montezz(f): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2016
teelaw4life:
Was about to say thank God there's no accompanying picture when...BAM!!! Pls OP, keep your fetish to yourself.
grin grin
Re: COPROPHAGY!!! The Act Of Sh!t Eating...read D Testimony Of A Victim Inside(pics) by otemanuduno: 3:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Trash page thing...lalasticlala...

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. / Vega 100?? / WOW! Natural Ways To Treat ASTHMA. Learn And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.