Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed (651 Views)

Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed by rawe45: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
I want to start selling computers in large quantities, where do I start from? <<moved to business section>>
Re: Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed by stefrank: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2009
Hello,
You have to start with what you hvae.Do you have these laptops available or what?
Do you want to own a shop now and where do you wnat to have this shop located?it is the info you provide that will help you start with ease.I can help u,
contact
Re: Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed by NAIJAVOICE(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2009
consult a one on one biz promoter-advice.
Re: Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed by rawe45: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
@stefrank,

i don't have the laptops yet but i intend to get them, maybe you can help me in that aspect too. I plan to rent a shop, in Akure.
Re: Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed by rawe45: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2009
@naijavoice'
how?

(1) (Reply)

419 / Origin of Money? / Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.