Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? (1368 Views)

* / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) / How To Import Cars Direct From Usa Without Costom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2007
1}Thanks a lot all u that visited, Please can anyone kindly tell me how I can import damaged cars from us,I recently visited a site and after making equires on their cars,i was told the condition and means of payment, But the problem i am now having is how can i pay money to them without seeing and inspecting these cars myself,I only saw them on the net and they gave me the total cost of sending them down in a 40ft container.to wharf in Lagos.
2, I will also like to get any contact from any dealer in china that will assist me in purchasing pentium 4 fairly used systems about and how to contact serios sellers in china.
Presently,I think that i am ready to invest at least 2mil in this biz, Both the cars and the computer systems.
I will also like to get a contact on how to visit there and see things for myself b4 paying money into anyones account cause I know that its really really risky to send money like that.
Thanks and Urgent reply needed.
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2007
Please,The address and location of the car company I saw is at 138 Cedar Lane Spencer, Indiana,.
Please,if anyone is close by there,do tell me how to go about this.
Thanks a lot kiss
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by dejia(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hi, I am into Computers in RSA, , i can supply u fairly used P4 from RSA at a better price than what u have in China.

Let me know if u are interested
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
yEA,tHANKS A lOT FOR THE REPLY, I am looking for a place where the cost will be minimal,
I guess u mean russia,yes i am intrested,
what price range are we talking abt here,and what are the mode of inspecting these items b4 payment cause thats really trhe little problem i have right now ,
Thanks
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by globalaid(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2007
considering that you are looking for where you will get it cheap, i think China will be a better place if you can come here, generally things are cheap here. Coming here is not that difficult, all you need to do is get an invitation letter and off you go. I am only talking about computer and other stuff not about car.
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by obiking(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2007
Hello globalad,

Can you give the price of importing fiarly used Pentium 4 or M laptops from china.
I think we can do business together if the prices are favourable.
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by autories(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2007
;d
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by globalaid(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2007
obiking, are you talking of laptop or desktop?
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by nikadegoke(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2007
@globalaid
I have sent you a personal email. How easy is it to come to china? You talk about by invitation. How can the invitation be arranged for?
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by globalaid(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2007
@nikadegoke, i did not see your mail. It is very easy if you know how to go about it. All what you need is to get an official invitation from Chinese government here, you will need to attach your bank details with the invitation letter when you are going to the embassy and with that you are sure of giving visa.
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by dejia(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2007
@nikeadegoke
I meant South Africa not Russia. How many pcs are u looking at?. e.mail me: itstuffs@hotmail.com

@globalaid
From my experience Chinese visa from Nigeria isnt that easy. i paid 70k niara to get in 2months. because getting that IV from is not that easy, anyway . but i know different people have different ways around it.

China is a place to be when it comes to bizness. but i promise you i can still beat there prices on desktops and laptops from SOuth africa
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by globalaid(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2007
@dejia, sorry to heard you paid 70k naira to get the China visa, i would have advice you do it yourself, it is only the invitation letter you need as i had rightly said before and once it is issue in your name they will definitely give you your visa. Let me know the price for your desktop and laptop.
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by obiking(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2007
Hello globalaid,

Can you tell me the price og LAPTOP Pentim M or Pentium 4 in china
or you can email me:bodypal4me@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2007
autories:

Dear xjovial
I sent you a email.
Hope these imformation are useful for you.
Please check the mail.

Benson
I have sent u a mail and I hope u do reply,
Thanks
Re: I Want To Import Cars,computers,in Usa,and Chinacan Anyone Assist? by hollirigth(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2007
@xjovial, I understand your intention, but I may advice you consider Europe for your car deals. I live here in the states and I know how costly it is to ship container to naija as well as the cost of the cars. Moreso some of those damaged cars may be too expensive for you to fix down there, due to lack of parts. Infact your 2M naira ($16k) may not be enough to get any better cars that are 1999 or newer. From NY 40ft will be aprox $5-6k and the cost of each car cannot be less than 4k for salvaged cars in fair condition. I am facing the same problem rigth now, I want to send car down to Naija but the overhead is killing me already, I am considering joining my friends here to do that. Let me know if you have further questions and goodluck.
Holli.

(1) (Reply)

Printing Recharge Card Software: / Help: Liquid Soap Manufacture / You Can Start With Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.