Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Karrueche Says She Is Ready To Date; Chris Brown Replies ''fnck You'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karrueche Says She Is Ready To Date; Chris Brown Replies ''fnck You'' (666 Views)

Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Chris Brown Replies Bloggers For Indirectly Insulting His Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Says She Is Ready To Date; Chris Brown Replies ''fnck You'' by blackssatino: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2016
So Chris Borwn's ex, Karrueche says she may be thinking of stepping back into the dating world as she made her feelings known on twitter ..
She is being slammed for announcing it as people feel she is just seeking attention from Chris Brown who has obviously moved on too..

So A few hours after she tweeted she is getting back into the dating world,Chris Brown posted this with a really harsh and direct caption....

I feel he is reacting to Karrueche ...

Mehn She didn't need to announce it,making people flood Chris' timeline to taunt him...

Continue to see the drama; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/01/karrueche-says-she-is-ready-to-date.html?showComment=1452676656686#c318607815097685279

Re: Karrueche Says She Is Ready To Date; Chris Brown Replies ''fnck You'' by ozy4christ(f): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Hw i wish this post can land me my dream job.celebrity and stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Singer Chelele’s Husband Arrested For Her Murder / Kanye West Now A Peacemaker After Breaking Up A Fight Between Photographers / Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.