Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget (46307 Views)

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Samgreguc(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
No b small things fall apart o
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Osharo o angry angry

Who get ur time undecided mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Skymiyke(f): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by VickyRotex(f): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Who get ur time undecided mtcheew

Are you Alright? undecided #RhetoricalQuestion
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Are you Alright? undecided #RhetoricalQuestion

Apologise for my ban or stfu

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by VickyRotex(f): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Apologise for my ban or stfu

What are you smoking? angry
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

What are you smoking? angry

Losun undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Losun undecided

Iwo na losun! undecided
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Iwo na losun! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
eugene77:
Obsolete & senseless government voted in by illeterates and Zombies
TufiakwaaaaAaaaaa !!!
you're not a good citizen! so u didn't vote during the presidency poll? you better don't say a different thing! your comment said so..
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by ifezy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
senseless governmnt, is not there faults i blame d zombies and baboons dat voted them in.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by kachnov(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Next time when idiots are making noise...intelligent people should not keep quiet.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by nnachukz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
freedom96:
nnachukz(m):
Buhari will be like why didn't any of you tell me in Hausa what was written inside before I submitted it to the house.....Buhari is more intelligent than all the people of ur generation combined.Believe me wink
You can hang yourself if you like. To you he is a god who is always right and your generation can go on to worship him as long as they like. I don't care because to me he is just a con man.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Cyojunior(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Catch him. O oo o o o o. Is running away wit our budget o ooo o !!!

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by delazore(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Funny grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by smartwilly4eva: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
ricsman:
lol
this is funny though. but I believe its good to make all the mistake to get it right.

so if all these drama we get us going higher ..... the
n its welcomed.

exactly, it is better detected now than after approval.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by freedom96: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
nnachukz:
You can hang yourself if you like. To you he is a god who is always right and your generation can go on to worship him as long as they like. I don't care because to me he is just a con man.
Believe what u wish,However what's apparent is that u and other mischievous people have campaigned vehemently against Muhammadu Buhari,despite that he came out victorious.Thats to say those that are for him are greater than those that are against him.The "con man" is ur president and if any of ur relatives had participated in stealing public funds in the gej's regime ,I think u shud advise him to return it ASAP cos the "CON MAN" is coming after him and a million of u can't stop him!
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by nnachukz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
freedom96:
Believe what u wish,However what's apparent is that u and other mischievous people have campaigned vehemently against Muhammadu Buhari,despite that he came out victorious.Thats to say those that are for him are greater than those that are against him.The "con man" is ur president and if any of ur relatives had participated in stealing public funds in the gej's regime ,I think u shud advise him to return it ASAP cos the "CON MAN" is coming after him and a million of u can't stop him!
Who cares how long he remains the president? Once he goes wrong I will criticise him just like others would, I don't sing praises to a person I know he is wrong. Regarding the money you talked about, you should rather do the announcement to your relatives, an average Igbo man hustles on his own and is proud of what he does for a living. You and Buhari can go to Abacha's relatives to ask for any of your remaining money in their possession.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Localamos(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
EternalTruths:
Shameless government voted in by gullible sophisticated people and cattle people

God bless SE/SS cool

Your mumu no get part 2
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by comrChris(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
lol and to think the drama will continue for 3 and half years now is worrisome
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by freedom96: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
nnachukz:
Who cares how long he remains the president? Once he goes wrong I will criticise him just like others would, I don't sing praises to a person I know he is wrong. Regarding the money you talked about, you should rather do the announcement to your relatives, an average Igbo man hustles on his own and is proud of what he does for a living. You and Buhari can go to Abacha's relatives to ask for any of your remaining money in their possession.
Just read ur self again,so average Igbo man doesn't steal it's the elites that steal on the slightest opportunity abi?You have confessed cheesy
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by nnachukz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
freedom96:
Just read ur self again,so average Igbo man doesn't steal it's the elites that steal on the slightest opportunity abi?You have confessed cheesy
hahaha, you have a big problem but it is just unfortunate you think worshipping Buhari will cure you.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by freedom96: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
nnachukz:
hahaha, you have a big problem but it is just unfortunate you think worshipping Buhari will cure you.
So the arguement now is not about elite Igbos stealing public funds it's abt me worshipping Buhari abi? cheesy
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by trendNG: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
#Change

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by Jexyme(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can see some hopeless youths writing sh*t about this government.

You are the reason why Naija will take many more years to reach its promise land.

Stup*d NLers.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by UncleJudax(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
timilehin007:

What is this one saying..it seems your class is too high for me, I need to change my school then. I can't comprehend this your gibberish at all
Lol. Like I said, it is totally understandable. grin cry
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by timilehin007(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
UncleJudax:

Lol. Like I said, it is totally understandable. grin cry
undecided
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by 400billionman: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Has MTN paid up ?

Baba, do something..
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by faruz: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
emperorchedda:
Mumu. You must have used your brain to buy bread and egg
.... *Lol.. I support the motion which says he has used his brain to buy bread and egg........

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by rhektor(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Someone would want to criticize government without any opinion on a better way to get the work done # destructive criticism don't work anywhere. In the word of Dale Carnegie he said "any fool can complain and criticize and most fools do"
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget by banio: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Common to make a list for market ur wife can't, yet U are praising her. Shame to all APC supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose / PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.