Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper (3877 Views)

Yes, I Married You For Sex: How A Wife Sparked Up The Sex Life Of Her Hubby / Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by msporche(f): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
berryBee:
This looks like front page aarticle.. Let me book space cheesy
Sadly, am not sure it will get to FP cos we don't understand what the mods are smoking this days

1 Like

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Johnwizey, you be confam woman wrapper.

On the one hand, you try to educate us about women's liberation and feminism and then try to shame us into showing these same liberated, equal, independent women preferential treatment. And you fail to see the irony in your drivel. To borrow from 1Corinthians 15, you are of all men most miserable.

What you are proposing on how women should be treated is chivalry, and chivalry died the day feminism was born. Treating an equal in chivalry is not modernism or civilisation, it is slavery. You have enslaved yourself with your own education. Again, I say, you are of all men most miserable. You better wake up. That elderly man who gave you that look would have slapped you if you were his son, I would have backhanded my son if he tried that rubbish.

Johnwizey, hear me today. The only women who deserve thAt kind of treatment are your relatives and elderly female strangers. I already feel like slapping some sense into your destiny sef.

4 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
johnson232:
So someone spent all his time writing this rubbish....

If it was a man, will u give up your seat for him?

Na woman go kill u...

You dey mind the boy?

2 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by zeb04(f): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2016
thanks for having a heart . the world is just messed up. I will do that for anyone regardless of gender.
it is just sad that women aren't treated with respect in this part of the world but the consolation is it was worse than this in the past so things are getting better.

regarding your story, even if you had still just collected her bags while she was still standing would have still been a decent thing to do.

you know when ever I take a public transport, I'd make it my duty to pay for the person sitting close to me if that person was a lady but later I thought why only ladies, everyone needs help, everyone is struggling with something or the other so why not anyone/everyone.

it doesn't hurt to be kind soul, it doesn't hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

As you've said it, so shall it be for you in Jesus name. No woman shall ever bring you joy but perpetual sorrow. Amen. You shall never find peace or fulfilment with any woman. Amen. Women shall constantly be a thorn in your flesh. Amen. You will never find a woman who shall love you, support you or encourage you. Join me and say AMEN.
From your lips to God's ears, as you have said, 'if ur hoping on a woman for happiness and being a better person, ur on a long thing'....... I concur and say a big AMEN
the bold prayer is belated, as i already have one showering me with more than all the love and support any other woman can ever offer. so this automatically makes all other prayers invalid... wink
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
zeb04:
thanks for having a heart . the world is just messed up. I will do that for anyone regardless of gender.
it is just sad that women aren't treated with respect in this part of the world but the consolation is it was worse than this in the past so things are getting better.

regarding your story, even if you had still just collected her bags while she was still standing would have still been a decent thing to do.

you know when ever I take a public transport, I'd make it my duty to pay for the person sitting close to me if that person was a lady but later I thought why only ladies, everyone needs help, everyone is struggling with something or the other so why not anyone/everyone.

it doesn't hurt to be kind soul, it doesn't hurt.
the bold is spurious and baseless...

u want the world to start worshipping women before u can say women are respected, abi?

there is a sharp difference between respect and worship....
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by quivah(f): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnson232:

the bold is spurious and baseless...

u want the world to start worshipping women before u can say women are respected, abi?

there is a sharp difference between respect and worship....
We all know the difference between worship and respect..I'm still looking for a place in her post where she mentioned anything about worship .

2 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by crackhaus: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnwizey:
Or create a topic asking if I look like terry g
Dude, I've been coming across this thread for a while now hoping to see how you respond to a few comments I liked on the first page...but it seems you're very artful at dodging gringrin

So let me ask as plainly as possible:
If it were a man standing with all that luggage bumping into other passengers whenever the brakes are pumped, would you have given up your seat for him?

I already envision your answer, but please go ahead and try to type more of that sensational stuff like you did in your opening post.

True equality and special favours do not and should not be existing at the same time...subsquently, this is my issue with low-IQ women who expect to be treated better on account of them being women and yet are still intent on spreading the gospel of equality.

4 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by Joy1706(f): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnson232:

the bold prayer is belated, as i already have one showering me with more than all the love and support any other woman can ever offer. so this automatically makes all other prayers invalid... wink
Yimu! I thought u said if ur hoping on a woman for happiness, ur on a long thing? Who are u trying to deceive? It's only a matter of time before she will leave u sha. You know that's how we women areare grin

3 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
quivah:

We all know the difference between worship and respect..I'm still looking for a place in her post where she mentioned anything about worship .
anything more than the respect given to u women equates worship...

just recently, every woman in tokyo is now entitled to certain monthly allowance, all because of her gender. isn't that more than respect?
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
crackhaus:

True equality and special favours do not and should not be existing at the same time...subsquently, this is my issue with low-IQ women who expect to be treated better on account of them being women and yet are still intent on spreading the gospel of equality.[/i]
op where u dey?
come attend to this matter....
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by crackhaus: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnson232:

op where u dey?
come attend to this matter....
I will be very surprised and extremely impressed if he can attend to the matter.
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Harsh but he deserves it and more. I guess he lacked motherly love while growing or his mother is nt a gud wife to his dad.
@ OP, may God bless u
stop guessing....

your guess is as wrong as 1+1=500...
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

i be Yimu! I thought u said if ur hoping on a woman for happiness, ur on a long thing? Who are u trying to deceive? It's only a matter of time before she will leave u sha. You know that's how we women areare grin
@bold, do u really think any true man would hope on a woman for happiness

u just dey make me laugh....
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by quivah(f): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnson232:

anything more than the respect given to u women equates worship...

just recently, every woman in tokyo is now entitled to certain monthly allowance, all because of her gender. isn't that more than respect?
Come, tell me how is that the women's problem ? If the guys over there are not ok with it,what's stopping them from voicing out?

Again,I'm yet to see where zebo said anything about worshipping women..
And I recollect she said women ain't treated with respect.. Its either you let us know she was wrong or not..dont try to mince words.

1 Like

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnson232: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
cococandy:
OP thank you for at least admitting the truth.

I feel sorry for those who share such opinions as you wrote against in your write-up but worse still, I feel disgust for those who pretend like it doesn't happen or that there's nothing wrong with it.

Kudos. Admitting there's a problem is one step to solving it.
oh shut up please... grin
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by HaneefahRN(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnson232:

stop guessing....

your guess is as wrong as 1+1=500...
Tht means u're in the wrong then and shld make changes to ur former post. U sounded like someone who had never gotten happiness or love from a woman, u sound so bitter. If indeed u had received care from women, u're a hypocrite for slighting them wt ur statement. U made it seem like women are a set of pple u can't get anything other than the opposite of happiness from.

4 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnwizey: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
crackhaus:

Dude, I've been coming across this thread for a while now hoping to see how you respond to a few comments I liked on the first page...but it seems you're very artful at dodging gringrin

So let me ask as plainly as possible:
If it were a man standing with all that luggage bumping into other passengers whenever the brakes are pumped, would you have given up your seat for him?

I already envision your answer, but please go ahead and try to type more of that sensational stuff like you did in your opening post.

True equality and special favours do not and should not be existing at the same time...subsquently, this is my issue with low-IQ women who expect to be treated better on account of them being women and yet are still intent on spreading the gospel of equality.
LOL.....Truth is I have giving up my seat for the male folks that are not even carrying anything countless times even when there are women in the same bus, and none of the women has ever called me 'man wrapper' or 'gay'. I wasn't brought up to ignore people in distress and I don't see anything wrong with what I have done

3 Likes

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by johnwizey: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnson232:

oh shut up please... grin
Oga, na woman kill you for your other life

1 Like

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnwizey:
LOL.....Truth is I have giving up my seat for the male folks that are not even carrying anything countless times even when there are women in the same bus, and none of the women has ever called me 'man wrapper' or 'gay'. I wasn't brought up to ignore people in distress and I don't see anything wrong with what I have done
Okay then...I probably would have inquired further to know if the male folks you did so for were considerably older or about the same age as you, but that would mean I completely believe this response of yours. grin

You should note that I myself don't see anything wrong with what you did for the lady...just don't try to make it seem like you didn't do it because she was a 'lady' at the back of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by Afrobasic(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP comes across as someone with a sunflower for a d*ck. undecided
Re: Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper by oluafam: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
johnwizey:
God bless you my darling. You are such a sweet soul. Please don't allow any man with 'woman wahala' spoil your good heart.

Thank God there are still some sweet gentlemen out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Commonest Resons Newly Weds Don't Have Sex On Their Wedding Night / Is This The Most Spoiled Girl In Britain? Meet Gina Rio / What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.