Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Soap Molds And Freezer Papee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap Molds And Freezer Papee (3446 Views)

Easy To Use Silicon Molds For Laundry Bar Soap And Cakes Available Now / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds / Where Can I Find Shoe Lasts/molds For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soap Molds And Freezer Papee by pisca: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good day nairalanders, please, where can i get soap molds and freezer paper
Re: Soap Molds And Freezer Papee by sumsssy: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Hello pisca,

I was in your position before. I make handmde soap and finding the quipment is quite frustrating in Nigeria. But you can use baking paper instead of freezer paper to line your mould which you can find in baking stores or use trash bags. They serve as wonderful mould liners aswell. For the moulds, what I did was order silicon ones from www.aliexpress.com with free delivery to Nigeria. though the nipost delivery man always ask for a token of 500 Naira per delivery. While for wooden moulds you can browse designs and shapes online and take it to the nearest carpenter near you and he will build it for you.
I hope this helps
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Soap Molds And Freezer Papee by Juliana7: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
@sumsssy, nice info

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online / 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity / All You Need To Know About Palmpay Android Pos And How To Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.