Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Can Jesus Be God Almighty - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Jesus Be God Almighty (1821 Views)

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / What Is The Hypostatic Union? How Can Jesus Be Both God And Man Simultaneously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
Abuzola, people like u are those that will later become pastor,preaching the Gospel of our Lord Jesus christ. saul in the bible did critisize christains like u do and went to the extent of killing christains but later became a great apostle of Jesus.

God is one and it consists of God the father, God the son (Jesus) and God the Holy spirit. the three work hand in hand such that one cannot do without the others.

Jesus, God, Holy Spirit are the same. this is a mystery nobody can explain but if u realy have faith in God, nobody will teach u how to accept it the way it is.
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
Oh God please u making me sick, how can i worship a mystery God ? Anybody telling u this maybe paul is simply brainwashing u so that u can believe him
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2009
Abuzola:

Oh God please u making me sick, how can i worship a mystery God ? Anybody telling u this maybe paul is simply brainwashing u so that u can believe him

1) i have said my own and i believe that it will surely happen to u.
2) as a christian, we are obligated to preach the gospel(good news) to all people who av not yet recieved it because we know that Jesus is the way,and that we have been doing.that is why u see evangelist preaching in d bus, street, house-to-house e.t.c.
You as a muslim, how many times have u done that. infact i av not seen any muslim preached to me that islam is the way of salvation and i know that it is because there is no gospel(goog news)that can be derived from islam.

3)abuzola,tell me, what is so special about islam. since u became a muslim what can u point to that has changed in your life for good. is it not that u put yourself in boundage? because u are not enjoying the presence of God.

4)in your mosque have u ever felt the presence of the God u are serving? has the Holy spirit done something miraculous through ur imam before?

answer these questions
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 2:08am On Jun 26, 2009
All in affirmative, how can u worship a mystery GOD. Every time i pray salat i feel so happy and feel GOD's presence
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 2:09am On Jun 26, 2009
I see facts and great things in my dream which know one can teach me and many more.
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by muhsin(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
Unless the Almighty God guides a man, he surely will go astray. May He guides our Christian brethren on NL, ameen!
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
True talk, they are blinded and too blind for them to see truth, common christmas can't be located in the bible, if today i should order party in church every wednesday is not a big deal, infact why should it be when going to church, dancing, clapping wasn't even from God let alone found in the bible.
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by sleek29(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2009
let me explain it to you, understanding the Diety of Christ is absolutely too big for the religious mind, Jesus had the fulness of God ( i.e he had the entire attribute which made God superior to humans which is LOVE ) he gave his life for others to live, that clearly shows the greatest love of all ( God is love), He was born of the spirit not of any man, it takes the phronesis of God to fully understand all this, God showed us his LOVE , POWER through Christ and it is God's will for us to work towards being like Jesus (Christainity) as thats the only way we can enter God's kingdom, its plain simple, God came in the form of a man to show us how we ought to live our lives only that they rejected him and the world still does that today, u reject the Son, u reject the father, its beyond you using dictionaries and a book written by someone who claimed he was inspired b God to write, who according to an hadith by bukhari ( aisha reported that the prophet was under the influence of black charm ( Jesus resisted the devil and he fled) but he clearly wasnt inspired by God's Spirit .
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2009
Who is jesus ? Father or son or holy spirit ? If you say 3 in 1 like DVD then answer this simple question , does a DVD need to cry out to another DVD for help when he knows that the movie is within itself, why did jesus cry for yet another mystery God that even make passerby wonder that he was calling on Elijah ??
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by mansuruna: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
abuzola that's rigth continue telling them the truth,
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2009
They must hear the truth by force, na me and them on this NL
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by successway: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
Go through bible precisely from Mathew to John this will definetly clear all your doubt. Jesus is the ONLY SON of God. He is doing everything according to HIS FATHER's wish. Holy Spirit. Those who believe in Him(Jesus) believe in His Father (God). Let look at world example If a governor or president was invited into a party or gathering and he sent his representative thier, the representative at the point in time is the Governor or President in that gathering or party. I think this little explanation solve part if not all this argument. God bless us all. Amen
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by sleek29(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2009
'' Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you'' you lack wisdom and are likened to a dog and a swine.
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2009
Don't tell me you turned a blind eye to your own holy book. Read the beginning of the thread, jesus will never be God. Chei satan is dancing right now for he has led you astray
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
Quran 4:172
The messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave of Allah nor the angels who are the nearer to Allah. And whosoever reject His worship and proud, then He will gather them all together to Himself (meaning they will die and their final destination is to Him , who will punish them)'
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by noetic2: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2009
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2009
Yeah this the best u can do if not saying Rubbish or what do u mean. Cross worshipper
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Who is jesus ? Father or son or holy spirit ? If you say 3 in 1 like DVD then answer this simple question , does a DVD need to cry out to another DVD for help when he knows that the movie is within itself, why did jesus cry for yet another  mystery God that even make passerby wonder that he was calling on Elijah  ??

you think u are telling the truth or making a point? I tell u, u are not.the devil is just puting an excuse in your heart for u not to accept Jesus.

The father, son, and Holy spirit are the 3 that make up the God Head (the one God).1st john 5:7. the God Head is not complete if anyone of the 3 is missing. a life that has no Jesus and claims he is serving God is just waisting his time like the muslim,  Even a christian without to Holy spirit is not a bornagain christain. 1st john 5: 11-13.
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2009
Senseless point,

please quote the verse where jesus said without 1 of the 3 God is not complete. This is ridiculous, 3 gods ruling the universe and heaven. If u have any verse to back your proof do it
Re: How Can Jesus Be God Almighty by Abuzola(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2009
Quran 25:27
And remember the Day when the oppressors , disbelievers will bite at his hands , he will say 'oh would that i had taken a path with the messenger (muhammad)

(1) (2)

Joy To The Wise.rccg / Good Nigerian Church In New York City / Video: Documentary Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.