Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? (1201 Views)

Foods You Shouldn't Keep In Your Freezer / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer / Storing/preserving Dried Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by saiprojects(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2016/01/why-i-love-my-freezer.html

I cannot Imagine my Life without my Freezer, can you?

Share your thoughts Foodies... grin

PS:- I don't have the most tidy freezer, so please don't judge me oh lool

http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2016/01/why-i-love-my-freezer.html

Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Only for extremely short periods of time - 2 days most likely of which I'd've to constantly warm the soup and/or stew to retain freshness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes I can. Nepa taught me how.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by saiprojects(f): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Loool, I can imagine.. Thank God I don't have to worry about Nepa where I am..
RadicallyBlunt:
Yes I can. Nepa taught me how.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
saiprojects:
Loool, I can imagine.. Thank God I don't have to worry about Nepa where I am..
Where are you?
Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by saiprojects(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm in the UK
charix:

Where are you?
Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
saiprojects:
I'm in the UK
Oh, ok. Good for you then. Soups and stews last five days during cold periods there without refrigeration.
Enjoy the weather. Cooking without sweating in the kitchen is always refreshing.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Freezer For Preserving Food? by aydelicious: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
As for me,I can't do without freezer because it saves the life of the food I cook in my kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

How Test And Buy Original, And Pure Honey / Fish Kebab Recipe / The Most Unbelievable Restaurant You Have Never Seen Before In Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.