Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus (7002 Views)

Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up / Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Islamic Ruling On MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Praise be to Allah.

There are many saheeh ahaadeeth which show that anal intercourse is haraam. Anal intercourse with one's wife is a major sin in Islam, whether it occurs at the time of menstruation or not.

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) cursed the one who does this: "Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865)

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1165); classed as saheeh by Ibn Daqeeq al-‘Eid in al-Ilmaam (2/660) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

It was narrated that Khuzaymah ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

Some people imagine that it is permissible to have intercourse with one’s wife in her back passage. They understand from the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223] that Allaah has permitted everything in this verse, even intercourse in the back passage. This misinterpretation is reinforced for them when they read the hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh – and perhaps this is the hadeeth referred to by the questioner – in which it says: It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Jews used to say that if (the man) had intercourse from behind, the child would be born with a squint. Then the verse “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223] was revealed.

But this is a misunderstanding of the verse. Allaah says “so go to your tilth when or how you will” which means that all variations of intercourse are permitted, so long as it is in the place of tilth, i.e., the vagina, not the back passage. So it is permissible for a man to have intercourse with his wife from behind or from in front or lying on their sides so long as it is in the place of tilth and not the back passage.

The evidence for that is Muslim’s report (1435) of the hadeeth of Jaabir quoted above about the reason for the revelation of this verse, in which it says: If he wishes, when she is lying on her front and if he wishes when she is not lying on her front, so long as that is in only one opening.

In Abu Dawood’s report of the same hadeeth (2163) it says: It was narrated that Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir said: I heard Jaabir say: The Jews say that if a man has intercourse with his wife in her vagina from behind, the child will have a squint. Then Allaah revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning): “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) also said: "The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).

In spite of the fact that many wives of sound nature refuse this, there are some husbands who threaten their wives with divorce if they do not obey them (in this matter), and some even deceive their wives, who are too shy to ask scholars about it, into thinking that it is permissible. The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) said that a man may approach his wife in any way he likes, from the front or the back, so long as intercourse takes place in the place from through which a child is born. There is no doubt that the rectum is the place from which waste matter is expelled, not the place from which a child is born.

Another reason why some may commit this immoral act is that they enter upon what should be a clean married life with some jaahili (ignorant) traditions and odd practices, or with memories of scenes from indecent movies, for which they have not repented to Allaah.

It is known that this act is forbidden even if both partners agree to it. Mutual consent to a haraam deed does not make it halaal.

I ask Allah to bestow upon us a proper understanding of His religion and to make us adhere to its limits, for He is the All-Hearing, the One Who answers prayers.

-Shaykh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid

https://islamqa.info/en/1103

This is in response to Albaqir's post, saying sodomizing one's wife is permissible. Shia generally believe that this evil act is permissible in their own religion! People, especially Muslims, should beware of Albaqir! He is out here to mislead people!
AlBaqir:
[quote author=AlBaqir post=41867385]
* CLAIM 12:
That Shia permit sodomy [anal sex].
* REPLY: Quran says: "Your wives are as a tilth unto you, so approach your tilth how you will..."[Q.2:223].
On the Tafsir of this noble verse, both Sunni and Shia jurists derived rules which include ruling of sodomy.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir [vol. 1, p. 262 Ayat Harth], Tafsir Imam Tabari [vol.2, p.402], Tafsir Imam Qurtubi [vol.3, p.88], Tafsir Durr al-Manthur of Imam Suyuti [vol.1, p.638] to mention few (all Sunni Tafasir), reported that this verse was revealed to the prophet (s) in respect to permissibility of performing sex in the anus of a woman.
In sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Nafi': ...he (Ibn Umar) recited surat baqarah from his memory and then stopped at a certain verse and said, 'Do you know in what connection this verse was revealed?' I replied, 'No.' He said, 'It was revealed in such-and-such connection.' Ibn Umar then resumed his recitation. Nafi added regarding the verse: - "So go to your tilth when or how you will" Ibn Umar said, "It means one should approach his wife in..."
Ref: {sahih Bukhari, vol.6, book 60, No.50}
"in" what? Imam Bukhari did Tahrif (distortion) in this report. However Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani fill in the gap in his prestigious commentary of Sahih Bukhari. He add the following:
"Approach his wife in HER ANUS"
Ref: {Fath al-Barr fi sharh sahih al-Bukhari, vol.8, p.190}.
While all the FOUR Sunni madhhab [Maliki, Shafii etc] believed sodomy is HALAL, Shia jurists differ. While majority say it is HARAM, few say it is not. In Sharh al-luma [vol. 5, p.101] of Allamah al-Amili, we reads:
"Sodomy is karaha Mugalaza (very close to haram), but not haram..." This makes Shia jurists ruled it to be Makruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Demmzy15(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op may Allaah reward you for your relentless efforts in trying to propagate the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). Indeed everything is clear and there's no ambiguity in this Deen!

Salam Alaikum

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op jazaka Allah khairan!!!

Anal sex is forbidden,

Allah says in suratul bakarah verse 222:

They ask you about menstruation. Say: “It is a state of impurity; so keep away from women in the state of menstruation, and do not approach them until they are cleansed. And when they are cleansed, [size=20pt]then go into them as Allah has ordained for you[/size]. Truly, Allah loves those who abstain from evil and keep themselves pure.

This begs the question, where has Allah ordained for men as regards intercourse apart from their wives V'agina?

secondly, anal sex is highly risky and detrimental to the health of the female. it is very damaging to the health and quite possibly life threatening.

Let’s check out a few of the major risks:

GENERAL HEALTH RISKS

1). Unlike the V'agina, the tissues of the anus are not stretchy. This means that the anus can easily tear, which puts the receiving partner in danger of anal abscesses, hemorrhoids, or fissures (a very large tear).

2). Anal sex can weaken your muscles down there, which makes it hard to hold faeces.

3). The anus is full of bacteria. Consequently, the giving partner is especially prone to infections.

The above risks I enumerated are just a few of the numerous risks attached to anal sex, why should any right thinking person indulge in such act? SMH!!!

It is well known in the shari'ah that whatever endangers the health or life is haram, and as I have shown, anal sex is detrimental to the health and its life threatening, and as such is HARAM, period!

Allah says in suratul bakarah verse 195

"Don’t make your own hands the cause of your own destruction"

Going to Anal sex is like being the architect of your own waterloo as I have shown in those risks I enumerated in this post.

In conclusion, Anal sex is not something we should indulge in, the V'agina is sufficient enough, anything other than that is transgression.

WALLAHU 'ALAM.

SALAM!

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Op jazaka Allah khairan!!!
Anal sex is forbidden,
Jazakumullah khaeran!

Albaqir said it is permissible in their religion! What an evil!

Imagine the way he misinterpreted Qur'an!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
Op may Allaah reward you for your relentless efforts in trying to propagate the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). Indeed everything is clear and there's no ambiguity in this Deen!
Salam Alaikum

Thanks my Brother. May Allaah(SWT) reward you too abundantly. Sometimes, we should not keep quiet. If not, these people will spread evils on the land beyond what we don't expect! And Allaah(SWT) might hold us responsible for our silence!

Imagine him(Albaqir) telling people that sodomy with a woman is permissible! May Allaah(SWT) safe us from his fitna (Amin).

Wa 'alaykum Salam.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Demmzy15(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrOlai:

Thanks my Brother. May Allaah(SWT) reward you too abundantly. Sometimes, we should not keep quiet. If not, these people will spread evils on the land beyond what we don't expect! And Allaah(SWT) might hold us responsible for our silence!

Imagine him(Albaqir) telling people that sodomy with a woman is permissible! May Allaah(SWT) safe us from his fitna (Amin).

Was 'alaykum Salam.
Ameen brother, Allaah is forever your strength. Wallahi this is a jihad, I've learnt a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
AlBaqir:
[quote author=AlBaqir post=41867385]
* CLAIM 12:
* REPLY: Quran says: "Your wives are as a tilth unto you, so approach your tilth how you will..."[Q.2:223].
On the Tafsir of this noble verse, both Sunni and Shia jurists derived rules which include ruling of sodomy.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir [vol. 1, p. 262 Ayat Harth], Tafsir Imam Tabari [vol.2, p.402], Tafsir Imam Qurtubi [vol.3, p.88], Tafsir Durr al-Manthur of Imam Suyuti [vol.1, p.638] to mention few (all Sunni Tafasir), reported that this verse was revealed to the prophet (s) in respect to permissibility of performing sex in the anus of a woman.
In sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Nafi': ...he (Ibn Umar) recited surat baqarah from his memory and then stopped at a certain verse and said, 'Do you know in what connection this verse was revealed?' I replied, 'No.' He said, 'It was revealed in such-and-such connection.' Ibn Umar then resumed his recitation. Nafi added regarding the verse: - "So go to your tilth when or how you will" Ibn Umar said, "It means one should approach his wife in..."
"in" what? Imam Bukhari did Tahrif (distortion) in this report. However Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani fill in the gap in his prestigious commentary of Sahih Bukhari. He add the following:
Ref: {Fath al-Barr fi sharh sahih al-Bukhari, vol.8, p.190}.
While all the FOUR Sunni madhhab [Maliki, Shafii etc] believed sodomy is HALAL Shia jurists differ. While majority say it is HARAM, few say it is not. In Sharh al-luma [vol. 5, p.101] of Allamah al-Amili, we reads:
"Sodomy is karaha Mugalaza (very close to haram), but not haram..." This makes Shia jurists ruled it to be Makruh.

This Albaqir is very dangerous! The moderators should ban him permanently on Nairaland!

Imagine the bolded statement in his post above! He even lied against Imam Maliki, Shafii, Ahmad bn Ambali and Imam Hanifa(R.L)! Subhanallah!

All the four Imams unanimously agreed that sodomy with a woman is haram! This is a response on that with Imam Shafii:

Question: ASWW. Is Anal Sex Permitted in the Shafi’i School?

Answer:

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakatuHu,

Imam Shafi’i mentioned that the ruling of unlawfulness is established by both the Qur’an and the Sunnah. We find that Imam Ahmad related in his Musnad v. 5, p. 213 with an isnad that’s narrators are thiqat [impeccably trustworthy and completely accurate] that the Prophet (sallaAllahu alayhie wa sallam) said, “…do not enter women from their rears(Anus).” Imam Shafi’i also related a hadith with this wording and declared it Sahih [rigorously authentic].

Imam Shafi’s opinion on the matter has been stated in his books, like Mukhtasar al-Muzani. In this work, Imam Shafi’i is noted to have said,

فلست أرخص فيه بل أنهى عنه

“I do not give any permission to that; in fact, I deem it prohibited.”

This is the statement of Imam Shafii(RL)

And Allah knows best.

Shafiifiqh.com Fatwa Dept.

http://islamqa.org/shafii/shafiifiqh/30067

Everybody can see the true nature of Albaqir now(Lying against the four Imams)! The earlier he repents unto Allaah(SWT), the better for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Demmzy15:

Ameen brother, Allaah is forever your strength. Wallahi this is a jihad, I've learnt a lot.

Thanks. Amin my Brother.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=MrOlai post=41950196][/quote]

Jazakallah brother may Allah reward u abundantly. please help us tell the Mods to ban that albaqir is one of the agent of shaytan on earth. May Allah protect our Muslim brothers and sisters frm him. once again Jazakallah

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Naijacitizen(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Jazak Allah khair. Whatever you hear from shiites is not a surprise to me because I am living with them everyday and I know their aqeedah. Which is almost far away from the teaching of Qur'an and Ahadeeth. Whenever I want to write something about them, I feel so weak because my pen is not as mighty as that of other writers.

May Allah (SWT) protect us from the wickedness of man and jinn. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Jazak Allah khair. Whatever you hear from shiites is not a surprise to me because I am living with them everyday and I know their aqeedah. Which is almost far away from the teaching of Qur'an and Ahadeeth. Whenever I want to write something about them, I feel so weak because my pen is not as mighty as that of other writers.
May Allah (SWT) protect us from the wickedness of man and jinn. Ameen

Wa iyaakum my Brother.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2016
In the nearest future, when the charge of anal sex is brought up against the shi'as, they will say, it is the propaganda of the salafist/wahabist.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by BETATRON(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Another mischief@mrolai--below is albaqir's statement

* CLAIM 12:
* REPLY: Quran says: "Your wives are as a tilth unto
you, so approach your tilth how you will..."[Q.2:223].
On the Tafsir of this noble verse, both Sunni and
Shia jurists derived rules which include ruling of
sodomy.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir [vol. 1, p. 262 Ayat Harth], Tafsir
Imam Tabari [vol.2, p.402], Tafsir Imam Qurtubi
[vol.3, p.88], Tafsir Durr al-Manthur of Imam Suyuti
[vol.1, p.638] to mention few (all Sunni Tafasir),
reported that this verse was revealed to the prophet
(s) in respect to permissibility of performing sex in
the anus of a woman.
In sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Nafi': ...he (Ibn Umar) recited surat
baqarah from his memory and then stopped at a
certain verse and said, 'Do you know in what
connection this verse was revealed?' I replied, 'No.'
He said, 'It was revealed in such-and-such
connection.' Ibn Umar then resumed his recitation.
Nafi added regarding the verse: - "So go to your tilth
when or how you will" Ibn Umar said, "It means one
should approach his wife in..."
"in" what? Imam Bukhari did Tahrif (distortion) in
this report. However Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani fill
in the gap in his prestigious commentary of Sahih
Bukhari. He add the following:
Ref: {Fath al-Barr fi sharh sahih al-Bukhari, vol.8,
p.190}.
While all the FOUR Sunni madhhab [Maliki, Shafii
etc] believed sodomy is HALAL, Shia jurists differ.
While majority say it is HARAM, few say it is not. In
Sharh al-luma [vol. 5, p.101] of Allamah al-Amili, we
reads:
"Sodomy is karaha Mugalaza (very close to haram),
but not haram..." This makes Shia jurists ruled it to
be Makruh.

The bolded is albaqir's statement of shias view concerning anal sex not the part you bolded in yours

1-he clearly states that MOST of the shia jurist ruled it a HARAM and very few say it isn't HARAM

2--He said some shia jurist ruled it as makruh(offensive,detestable,strongly disliked)

Mrolai---It's so disgusting,repugnant and fetid how you LIE to proof a point----so bad a quality for a muslim

The pitiful part is readers here with rancorous feelings about shias will believe you without appropriately reading what albaqir stated--so long its the shia you are talking about they fall in the inferno of your grievous LIES and easily forget the verse of the koran which say
s

--- O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what
ye have done--surah49:6

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by AlBaqir(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
In the nearest future, when the charge of anal sex is brought up against the shi'as, they will say, it is the propaganda of the salafist/wahabist.

So this is your real self? grin ma sha Allah. I thought you have credibility.

# For the record, my statement is clear on Shia position on sodomy. Betatron have reposted even if you close your eye on what MrOlai posted. Kindly remove your glasses of bias and hatred.

# Just as you (and your cohorts) kept mute on Mut'ah when the arrows of your Shuyukh's documents came to pierce your hearts by revealing Sahabah used to practice it after the demise of the Prophet, so is this issue on sodomy in sha Allah.

# From Ibn Umar to Imam Malik et al, I have initially posted clear evidences for their support of sodomy but I guessed because of the lenghty Arabic text in it, I got banned by antispam bot and the comment hidden. However watch out for them in screenshots/pictures.

# Whether Sunni believed in sodomy or not [as their rulings varies e.g Sunni vs Wahabi] is none of my business, my business is the lies your Shuyukh and students alike continuously making against Shia that Shia deemed sodomy to be Halal.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2016
AlBaqir:

So this is your real self? grin ma sha Allah. I thought you have credibility.

# For the record, my statement is clear on Shia position on sodomy. Be.tatron have reposted even if you close your eye on what Mr.Olai posted. Kindly remove your glasses of bias and hatred.
Sorry if that statement of mine dissappointed you, but i am only human, i must say that how you started the reply on the allegation is very misleading, as regards hating the shi'as, i do not hate the shi'as or any other sect, if i did, i wouldnt have opened a thread on unity. Salam!
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by AlBaqir(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
AHLU SUNNAH ON SODOMY - ANAL SEX

NB: All references used in this comment are readily available in scan-page/picture of the primary sources. If anyone of you have any doubt to the authenticity of the posted ref (written), kindly request the scan pix and it shall be posted in sha Allah.

Quran:
"Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth, when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allah to bestow upon you pious offspring) for your own selves beforehand. And fear Allah, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers" {Holy Qur'aan {2:223}}

# Sheik Ibn Taymiyyah writes:

"And those people (Awliyah) even though there was friendship and fear of Allah (swt) and His love in their hearts and seeking nearness to Him due to which they became superior to those who could not reach their position. However, they are not better than those of great Salaf who fought in fitnah. And there were among Salaf groups who permitted intoxicant drinks and groups who permitted interest and Mutah and groups who permitted intercourse in the anus, as Abdullah ibn Al-Mubarak says: "A man has been raised in Islam and he has left behind good and righteous legacies and he has errors and mistakes, but we do not follow them in their errors and mistakes."

Source: Al-Istiqama. Vol. 1, Pg. # 219.

# Imam al-Qurtubi:

"A group held the opinion that having sex in the posterior (of a woman) is permissible. And of those to whom this opinion has been attributed are: Sa'eed bin Al-Musayyib, Nafi, ibn Umar, Muhammad bin Ka'b Al-Quradhi and Abd Al-Malik bin Al-Majishoon...and ibn Al-Arabi mentioned that ibn Sha'ban assigned the permissibility of this to a large group of the Sahaba and Tabi'een, and also to Malik from many narrations"

Source: Tafsir Al-Qurtubi. Vol. 4, Pg. # 8.

# Badr Al-Din Al-Ayni:

As for the difference of opinion regarding this; then Muhammad bin Ka'b Al-Qaradhi, Sa'eed bin Yasaar Al-Madani and Malik have said that it is permissible. And they prove that by what Aboo Sa'eed has narrated: That a man had sex with his wife in her posterior and then the people rebuked him for that. They said: "Her behind?" So Allah (awj) revealed: "Your women are your tilth, so approach your tilth as you wish." {2.223}. And they said: "{As you wish} means both the front part and the posterior." Ayadh said: "Those who permit it base it on the apparent meaning of the verse." Ibn Al-Arabi said in his book 'Ahkaam Al-Qur'aan': "A large group permited it, and ibn Sha'ban gathered that in his book 'Jima Al-Niswan' and he assigned the permissibility of this to a large group of the Sahaba and the Tabi'een, and to Malik from many narrations." Aboo Bakr Al-Jisaas said in his book 'Ahkaam Al-Qur'aan': "The most popular verdict from Malik is that he permits it, and his companions reject this verdict due to its ugliness and shamefulness, but his verdict is well known so it can not be denied by them." Muhammad bin Sa'd narrated from Abi Sulayman Al-Juzjani, who said: I asked Malik bin Anas about sex with women in their posterior, so Malik struck his head and said: "(I just did this act) and have just washed my head." And ibn Al-Qasim narrated from him: "I have not met anyone I deem a rolemodel in religion that doubts it permissibility," and then he recited the verse {2.223}. As for the stance of Al-Shafi'i, then it is what Al-Tahawi said: Muhammad bin Abdallah bin Abd Al-Hakam told us that he heard Al-Shafi'i say: "There is no authentic narration from the Prophet (pbuh) that permits it or prohibits it, therefore according to conjecture [Qiyas] it is permissible." Al-Hakim said: "Perhaps Al-Shafi'i held this opinion in his early days, but later he explicitly prohibited it."

Source: Umdat Al-Qari Sharh Saheeh Al-Bukhari. Vol. 18, Pg. # 155.

# Imam Ibn Al-Arabi:

"The scholars disagreed about having sex with in a woman in her posterior. A large group permitted it, and ibn Shi'ban gathered that in the book "Jima Al-Niswan wa Ahkam Al-Qur'aan" and he assigned the permissibility of this to a large group of the companions and Tabi'een, and also to Malik from many narrations"

Source: Ahkam Al-Qur'aan. Vol. 1, Pg. # 238.

Narrator Of Hadeeth Partaking In Anal Sex

# Imama Al-Mizzi:

Muhammad ibn Sa'ad said: Muhammad ibn Umar said: I heard Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Ajlan saying: My father died in 148 or 149 A.H on the Caliphate of Aboo Ja'far Al-Mansour. He was truthful and narrated many Hadeeths. Aboo Sa'eed ibn Younis said: He came to Egypt and went to Alexandria and married one of its women. He had anal sex with her, so she told her family about what he did, thus the people of Alexandria argued with him about that and made a chaos. So he decided to leave. He died in 148 A.H."

Source: Tahdeeb Al-Kamal. Vol. 26, Pg. # 107.

* Attesting Muhammad ibn Al-Ajlan

# Imam Al-Mizzi again:

Ya'qoub ibn Shaibah said: Ibn Ajlan is Thiqah and Aboo Zur'ah said: Ibn Ajlan is Thiqah (Truthful). Aboo Hatim said: Ibn Ajlan is Thiqah (Truthful). Al-Nisa'i said: Ibn Ajlan is Thiqah (Truthful).

Source: Tahdeeb Al-Kamal. Vol. 26, Pg. # 106.

Ibn Umar's Acquiescence For Anal Sex

# Imam Al-Shawkani:

"From Nafi, who said: I recited the verse {your women are your tilth} one day, so ibn Umar said: "Do you know regarding what this verse was revealed?" I said: "No." He said: "It was revealed about having intercourse in the posterior of women." And Al-Bukhari narrated from ibn Umar, that he said: "{So approach your women as you wish}, meaning in the posterior." And this was narrated from ibn Umar through many routes. And in the narration of Al-Darqutni that Nafi said to ibn Umar: "From behind in her front part?" Ibn Umar said: "No, just in her posterior." And ibn Rahawayh, Abu Ya'la and ibn Jarir Al-Tahawi, and ibn Mardawayh narrated with all good chain of narrators from Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri, that a man had sex with his wife in her posterior. So the people rebuked him for that, so then the verse was revealed. And Al-Bayhaqi narrated in his 'Sunan' from Muhammad bin Ali, who said: I was with Muhammad bin Ka'b Al-Qaradhi, when a man came to him and said: "What do you say about having sex with women in their posterior?" So he said: "This is a Shaykh of Quraysh, so ask him." And he referred to Abdallah bin Ali bin As-Sa'ib. He said: "Nasty, even if it is permissible." The verdict of that being permissible has been narrated from Mohammad bin Al-Munkadir, according to ibn Jarir. And from ibn Abi Mulayka according to ibn Jarir also. And from Malik bin Anas according to ibn Jarir, Al-Khateeb and others. And from Al-Shafi'i according to Al-Tahawi, Al-Hakim and Al-Khateeb."

Source: Fath Al-Qadir. Vol. 1, Pg. # 401.

# Nizam Al-Din al Nisaburi:

"Ibn Abbas narrated that Umar went to Allah's messenger (saw) and said: "O Allah's messenger (saw), I am destroyed!" Allah's messenger (saw) asked: "What thing has destroyed you?" Umar replied: "Last night I changed the direction." Allah's messenger (saw) did not give any reply to Umar, then Allah (swt) sent down this revelation i.e. {2:223}. 'Changing the direction' is a figurative sentence, it has been said that it means that he had performed intercourse in an unusual place."

Source: Ghara'ib Al-Qur'aan. Vol. 1, Pg. # 212.

# Imam Jalaludeen Al-Suyuti:

"Hassan bin Sufyan in his Musnad, Tabarani in Al-Awsat, Hakim and Aboo Na'eem in Al-Mastakhraj with a 'Hasan' (good) chain of narration narrated from ibn Umar who said: "This verse [i.e. 2:223] was revealed on Holy Prophet (saw) in respect to permissibility of performing sex in the anus of a woman."

Source: Al-Durr Al-Manthur Fi Tafsir Bil-Ma'thur. Vol. 2, Pg. # 608.

# Imam Al-Tabari:

Naf'i narrated that ibn Umar said: "{Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will} in the anus."

Source: Tafsir Al-Tabari Jamia Al-Bayan An Ta'wil Al-Qur'aan. Vol. 3, Pg. # 752 - 753.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by AlBaqir(m): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2016
BUKHARI'S DISTORTION OF A HADITH ON SODOMY

In sahih Bukhari :

Narrated Nafi': ...he (Ibn Umar) recited surat baqarah from his memory and then stopped at a certain verse and said, 'Do you know in what connection this verse was revealed?' I replied, 'No.'

Nafi added regarding the verse: - "So go to your tilth when or how you will" Ibn Umar said, "It means one should approach his wife in..."

"in" what? Imam Bukhari did Tahrif (distortion) in this report. However Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani fill in the gap in his prestigious commentary of Sahih
Bukhari.

Hadeeth Commentary

# Imam al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani:

Abi Bakr bin Al-Arabi in his 'Siraj Al-Mureedeen' has said: "Al-Bukhari has narrated this Hadeeth in his 'Tafsir' and said: {He approaches her in the ...} and he left it blank." And the issue is well-known. Muhammad bin Sahnoon wrote a part about it, and Muhammad bin Shi'baan wrote a book and explained that the Hadeeth of ibn Umar is about having sexual intercourse in the posterior of a woman.

Source: Fath ul-Bari fi Sharh Saheeh Al-Bukhari. Vol. 9, Pg. # 682.

# Imam Al-Suyuti also writes:

Ibn Abdul Barr stated: "Traditions like this wherein ibn Umar believed in sexual intercourse with women in their posterior, are known, Saheeh (Authentic) and popular."

Source: Durr Al-Manthur. Vol. 2, Pg. # 610.

# Imam Mahmood Al-Alusi:

"And the saying that this Ayah (verse) is a proof of allowing anal sex, is actually established through insensible interpretation to the word 'Anna' because the actual meaning of this word tells that a man can have a sexual intercourse (from) wherever he wants, and not (in) wherever he wants, so the beneficial meaning of it maybe referring to generalising the directions of having the intercourse, like from front or behind, up or down, left or right and not generalizing the places of having the intercourse. Thus, there is not any proof in this Ayah that supports those who allowed anal sex like ibn Umar. The traditions of allowing anal sex narrated from him are authentic and famous."

Source: Tafsir Ruh Al-Ma'ani fi Tafseer Al-Qur'aan Al-Azeem wa Al-Sab Al-Mathan. Vol. 2, Pg. # 124.

FATWA ON ANAL SEX

1. Fatwa Of The People Of Madinah

# Imam Al-Shawkani:

Al-Awza'i said: "Five verdicts from the people of Hijaz must be abandoned." And he mentioned the verdict of mut'a from the people of Makkah, and the verdict of having sex with women in their posterior from the people of Madinah.

Source: Nayl ul-Awtar. Pg. # 1200.

2. Imam Ibn Kathir:

This opinion has been attributed to a group of jurisprudents of Madinah.

Source: Tafsir Al-Qur'an Al-Azeem. Vol. 1, Pg. # 592.

FATWA OF MALIK IBN ANAS - Imam Malik

# Imam Al-Tabari:

Scholars have disputed on anal sex, and that was after having made an Ijma on having pleasure with all parts of the woman's body (to be permissible) except from the anus. Malik said: "It is okay for a man to have anal sex with his woman the same as it is okay for him to have vaginal sex. (Younis narrated this fron ibn Wahab from Malik)

Source: Ikhtilaf Al-Fuqaha. Pg. # 304.

# Imam Ibn Qudamah:

Malik said: "I never met someone I deem a role model in religion who doubts that it is Halaal."

Source: Al-Mughni. Vol. 10, Pg. # 226.

# Abu Bakr Al-Jasas Al-Hanafi:

Aboo Bakr (Author) said: "It is well known that Malik allowed it, but his companions deny it because it was a very nasty statement. In fact, it is well known and cannot be denied by their denial."

Source: Ahkam Al-Quraan. Vol. 2, Pg. # 40.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by AlBaqir(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
FATWA OF AL-SHAFI'I

# Imam Al-Suyuti:

Al-Tahawi, Al-Hakim and Al-Khateeb reported from Muhammad bin Abdallah bin Abd Al-Hakam, that Al-Shafi'i was asked about it, and said: "There is no authentic narration from the Prophet (pbuh) that permits it or prohibits it, therefore according to conjecture [Qiyas] it is permissible."

Source: Al-Durr Al-Manthur Fi Tafsir Bil-Ma'thur. Vol. 2, Pg. # 613.

# Abi Ibraheem Al-Mazuni:

Al-Shafi'i said: "Some of our companions deem it permissible to have sex in the posterior of women, while others deem it impermissible."

Source: Mukhtasar Al-Mazuni fi Furu Al-Shafi'i. Pg. # 234.

# Imam Al-Tabari:

Scholars have disputed on anal sex, and that was after having made an Ijma on having pleasure with all parts of the woman's body (to be permissible) except from the anus. Malik said: "It is okay for a man to have anal sex with his woman the same as it is okay for him to have vaginal sex. (Younis narrated this fron ibn Wahab from Malik)

Source: Ikhtilaf Al-Fuqaha. Pg. # 304.

FATWA OF IBN ABI MULAYKA

# Imam Al-Suyuti:

Ibn Jarir reported from ibn Abi Mulayka that he was asked about having sex with a women in her posterior, so he said: "I wanted to do that last night with a slave girl of mine, but it was hard for me (to penetrate), hence I sought the assistance of oil."

Al-Khateeb reported in "Ruwati Malik" from Abi Sulayman Al-Juzjani, who said: I asked Malik bin Anas about sex with women in their posterior, so he said: "(I just did this act) and have just washed my head."

Source: Al-Durr Al-Manthur Fi Tafsir Bil-Ma'thur. Vol. 2, Pg. # 612

* Attesting ibn Abi Mulayka

# Imam Al-Dhahabi:

Ibn Abi Mulayka; Abdallah bin Ubaydullah bin Abi Mulayka; Zuhayr bin Abdallah bin Jud'an bin Omro bin Ka'b bin Sa'd bin Taym bin Murra bin Ka'b bin Lu'i. The Imam, the Hujjah, the Hafidh; Aboo Bakr and Aboo Muhammad Al-Qurashi Al-Taymi Al-Makki Al-Qadhi, the cross-eyed and the caller to prayer. He was born during the leadership of Alee (a.s) or before it.

Source: Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 5, Pg. # 88 - 89, Person # 30.

* Attesting Aboo Muhammad Abdullah

# Imam Al-Dhahabi:

The Imam, and the Shaikh of the Maliki's, and the scholar of Andalus, Aboo Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Ibraheem Al-Asyli. Al-Qadhi Ayyadh said: Al-Darqutni said: "I talked with Aboo Muhammad Al-Asyli and I haven't seen anyone like him." Ayadh said: "He was a Maliki narrator, and one of the scholars concerned about the Hadeeth and its Rijal, and he opined that anal sex is Makrooh."

Source: Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 16, Pg. # 560, Person # 412.

Fatwa Of Muhammad bin Sahnoon And Muhammad bin Sha'ban

# Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani:

"Muhammad bin Sahnoon and Muhammad bin Sha'ban authored a book in proving its permissibility and they narrated the permissibility from a large number of Tabi'een."

Source: Talkhees Al-Habir fi Takhreej Al-Rafi'i Al-Kabir. Vol. 3, Pg. # 379.

* Attesting Muhammad bin Sahnoon

# Imam Al-Dhahabi writes:

Ibn Sahnoon: The Faqeeh of Morocco, Muhammad Abu Abdallah, the son of the Faqeeh of Morocco, Abd As-Salaam Sahnoon bin Sa'eed Al-Tanookhi Al-Qayrawani. The Shaykh of the Maliki's, got educated by his father. He narrated from Abi Mus'ab Al-Zuhri and his contemporaries. And he was a scholar of Hadeeth and insightful in narrations, very knowledgeable, masterly in investigation, a scholar, has great value and it was said to Isa: "Who was the best you've seen when you were young?" He said: "Ibn Sahnoon."

Source: Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 13, Pg. # 60, Person # 45.

* Attesting Muhammad ibn Sha'ban

# Imam Al-Dhahabi:

Ibn Sha'ban: Shaykh of the Maliki's. His name is Muhammad bin Al-Qasim bin Sha'ban bin Muhammad bin Rabee'a Al-Ammari Al-Misri. He is of the offspring of Ammar bin Yasir (r.a). He has marvellous works, such as: 'Kitab Al-Zahi' about Fiqh, and this is a famous one, and the book 'Ahkaam Al-Qur'aan' and 'Manaqib Malik' and 'Al-Manasik.'

Source: Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 16, Pg. # 78,. Person # 60.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by AlBaqir(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Sorry if that statement of mine dissappointed you, but i am only human, i must say that how you started the reply on the allegation is very misleading, as regards hating the shi'as i do not hate the shi'as or any other sect, if i did, i wouldnt have opened a thread on unity. Salam!

@underlined, that is where you could have challenge whatever you deemed misleading there. Its an open thread.

@bold, honestly that is not my point. My biggest surprise is how many of you cannot maintain justice even if you do not subscribe to a particular manhaj.

Again my advice for you and those who's ready to bury their fanaticism are:

# Try to study SUNNI differing opinions on a particular issue before poke-nosing into Sunni-Shi'i opinion on that same issue. Sunni hardly have consensus.

# Quran:

"O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done."{sura hujurat: 6}

# Lastly, you don't need to apologise. The apology is mine for judging you too quickly.

WA alaykum Salam
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
BETATRON:
Another mischief@mrolai--below is albaqir's statement
* CLAIM 12:
* REPLY: Quran says: "Your wives are as a tilth unto
you, so approach your tilth how you will..."[Q.2:223].
On the Tafsir of this noble verse, both Sunni and
Shia jurists derived rules which include ruling of
sodomy.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir [vol. 1, p. 262 Ayat Harth], Tafsir
Imam Tabari [vol.2, p.402], Tafsir Imam Qurtubi
[vol.3, p.88], Tafsir Durr al-Manthur of Imam Suyuti
[vol.1, p.638] to mention few (all Sunni Tafasir),
reported that this verse was revealed to the prophet
(s) in respect to permissibility of performing sex in
the anus of a woman.
In sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Nafi': ...he (Ibn Umar) recited surat
baqarah from his memory and then stopped at a
certain verse and said, 'Do you know in what
connection this verse was revealed?' I replied, 'No.'
Nafi added regarding the verse: - "So go to your tilth
when or how you will" Ibn Umar said, "It means one
should approach his wife in..."
"in" what? Imam Bukhari did Tahrif (distortion) in
this report. However Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani fill
in the gap in his prestigious commentary of Sahih
Bukhari. He add the following:
Ref: {Fath al-Barr fi sharh sahih al-Bukhari, vol.8,
p.190}.
While all the FOUR Sunni madhhab [Maliki, Shafii
etc] believed sodomy is HALAL, Shia jurists differ.
While majority say it is HARAM, few say it is not. In
Sharh al-luma [vol. 5, p.101] of Allamah al-Amili, we
reads:
"Sodomy is karaha Mugalaza (very close to haram),
but not haram..." This makes Shia jurists ruled it to
be Makruh.

The bolded is albaqir's statement of shias view concerning anal sex not the part you bolded in yours
1-he clearly states that MOST of the shia jurist ruled it a HARAM and very few say it isn't HARAM
2--He said some shia jurist ruled it as makruh(offensive,detestable,strongly disliked)
Mrolai---It's so disgusting,repugnant and fetid how you LIE to proof a point----so bad a quality for a muslim

Lier! You can't deceive people here with your Taqiya any more! This is information age!

The general belief of the shia is that sodomy with a woman is permissible even though some of them consider it Makrooh! That is all Albaqir is trying to prove in his post above! Stop deceiving people here!

These are statements on this from your scholars:

From Ayatollah Sistani:

1. Question : When a woman is in her period, can she have anal intercourse?
Answer : If wife is consenting to it, it is permissible but disliked.

2. Question : What is the ruling on anal sex? Is a Moslem allowed to have anal sex?

Answer : Based on the widely held opinion of Shiite scholars this act (anal sex) is strongly Makrooh (undesirable, what is not Haram to do, but it is better to avoid). There is no objection to the couple getting pleasure from the entire body of one another. But it should be taken into consideration that some actions are beneath human dignity.

3. Question : Is anal intercourse permissible?
Answer : Permission is bound to wife’s agreement, but it is strongly undesirable.

From http://sistani.org/html/eng/main/index.php...=eng∂=4

According to Ayatollah Khomeini from his book Tahreer ul Waseela, Fatwa no.11, here Khomeni declares that men can have pleasure with women in the anus (BackSide) !

These are also some of the narrations in shia books forged and attributed to the Prophet (SAW) and His noble companions (R.A), legalizing sodomy with a woman:

(1) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Muhammad bin Yahya, from Talha bin Zaid, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: The Messnenger of Allah [peace be upon him] said:
Whoever volunterily let others sexually molest him, Allah will invest him with women's lust."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 1.

Comment: May Allah curse the liars who lie on the Apostle of Allah [peace be upon him].

(2) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya , from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam said: I heard Safwaan bin Yahya saying:
I said to (Imam) al-Rida [as]: a man among your followers requested me to ask you about a matter, which he feared and embarassed to ask you (directly). He [as] said: What is it? I said: For the man to use the woman's anus. He said: He may. (!!!!!)I said: Do you personally do that? He said: We do not do that."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Women's anuses, vol.5, p.540, narration 2.

Comments: Typical Hypocrisy condemned by Allah [swt] when He said:61:03-04 ...Why say ye that which ye do not? Griviously hateful is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. And is typical to the Devil Iblis' behavior 59:16 Like Satan when he says to man "disbelieve": but when (man) disbelieves, Satan says: I am free of thee: I do fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. Nevertheless, the Shi'ites are people who love to dive in swamps and isles of human waste.

(3) "(Narrated) al-Hussain bin Ali bin Yaqteen said: I asked Abul-Hassan [as] about the permessibility for the man to have anal sex with women, he [as] said: It was made halal (permissible) in the Book of Allah, when (Prophet) Lot said: 11:78 Here are my daughters, they are purer for you and he knew it was not the vagina they were after."Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.157; Bihaar al-Anwaar vol.21, p.98; Tafseer al-Burhaan vol.2, p.230

(4) "Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Ya'foor: I asked Abu Abdullah [as] about approaching women thru their anus, he said: No Problem. (!!!!!) He then recited: 2:223 Your women are as tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when (or how) ye will ."
Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.110;Bihaar al-Anwaar Baqir al-Majlisi, vol.23, p.98; al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: Hashim al-Bahraani, vol.1, p.219; Wasaa'il al-Shi'a: al-Hur al-Amily, vol.3, chpater 73: An-Nikaah wa Aadabuh

(5) Narrated Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from al-Barqiy reporting (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] sa saying:
"If the man used the woman's anus, but did not ejaculate, there is no Ghusl on either one. But if he ejaculated, he must take a ghusl, not her."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Tahra, Chapter: What Mandates Ghusl on the Man and Woman, vol.3, p.47, narration 8

http://2b-or-not-2b-shia.webnode.com/

You people are not ashamed of yourselves at all!

They(shia) hide all these from people using their Taqiya! You people cannot give Islam bad name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by BETATRON(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrOlai:

Lier! You can't deceive people here with your Taqiya any more! This is information age!

The general belief of the shia is that sodomy with a woman is permissible even though some of them consider it Makrooh! That is all Albaqir is trying to prove in his post above! Stop deceiving people here!

These are statements on this from your scholars:

From Ayatollah Sistani:

1. Question : When a woman is in her period, can she have anal intercourse?
Answer : If wife is consenting to it, it is permissible but disliked.

2. Question : What is the ruling on anal sex? Is a Moslem allowed to have anal sex?

Answer : Based on the widely held opinion of Shiite scholars this act (anal sex) is strongly Makrooh (undesirable, what is not Haram to do, but it is better to avoid). There is no objection to the couple getting pleasure from the entire body of one another. But it should be taken into consideration that some actions are beneath human dignity.

3. Question : Is anal intercourse permissible.?
Answer : Permission is bound to wife’s agreement, but it is strongly undesirable.

From http://sistani.org/html/eng/main/index.php...=eng∂=4

According to Ayatollah Khomeini from his book Tahreer ul Waseela, Fatwa no.11, here Khomeni declares that men can have pleasure with women in the anus (BackSide) !

These are also some of the narrations in shia books forged and attributed to the Prophet (SAW) and His noble companions (R.A), legalizing sodomy with a woman:

(1) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Muhammad bin Yahya, from Talha bin Zaid, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: The Messnenger of Allah [peace be upon him] said:
Whoever volunterily let others sexually molest him, Allah will invest him with women's lust."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 1.

Comment: May Allah curse the liars who lie on the Apostle of Allah [peace be upon him].

(2) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya , from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam said: I heard Safwaan bin Yahya saying:
I said to (Imam) al-Rida [as]: a man among your followers requested me to ask you about a matter, which he feared and embarassed to ask you (directly). He [as] said: What is it? I said: For the man to use the woman's anus. He said: He may. (!!!!!)I said: Do you personally do that? He said: We do not do that."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Women's anuses, vol.5, p.540, narration 2.

Comments: Typical Hypocrisy condemned by Allah [swt] when He said:61:03-04 ...Why say ye that which ye do not? Griviously hateful is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. And is typical to the Devil Iblis' behavior 59:16 Like Satan when he says to man "disbelieve": but when (man) disbelieves, Satan says: I am free of thee: I do fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. Nevertheless, the Shi'ites are people who love to dive in swamps and isles of human waste.

(3) "(Narrated) al-Hussain bin Ali bin Yaqteen said: I asked Abul-Hassan [as] about the permessibility for the man to have anal sex with women, he [as] said: It was made halal (permissible) in the Book of Allah, when (Prophet) Lot said: 11:78 Here are my daughters, they are purer for you and he knew it was not the vagina they were after."Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.157; Bihaar al-Anwaar vol.21, p.98; Tafseer al-Burhaan vol.2, p.230

(4) "Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Ya'foor: I asked Abu Abdullah [as] about approaching women thru their anus, he said: No Problem. (!!!!!) He then recited: 2:223 Your women are as tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when (or how) ye will ."
Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.110;Bihaar al-Anwaar Baqir al-Majlisi, vol.23, p.98; al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: Hashim al-Bahraani, vol.1, p.219; Wasaa'il al-Shi'a: al-Hur al-Amily, vol.3, chpater 73: An-Nikaah wa Aadabuh

(5) Narrated Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from al-Barqiy reporting (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] sa saying:
"If the man used the woman's anus, but did not ejaculate, there is no Ghusl on either one. But if he ejaculated, he must take a ghusl, not her."
al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Tahra, Chapter: What Mandates Ghusl on the Man and Woman, vol.3, p.47, narration 8

http://2b-or-not-2b-shia.webnode.com/

You people are not ashamed of yourselves at all!

They(shia) hide all these from people using their Taqiya! You people cannot give Islam bad name!

impression matters a lot bro---youve countless number of time proved your self to be nothing but a LIER I can't be moved by anything you post here on nairaland I'm not even compelled to read it

The rate at wich you lie has a lot to say about you as a person and your madhab-

There is a saying that goes--the interesting thing about a lier is he renders; his truths unbelievable
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
These are clear and direct statements from the Prophet (SAW) against having sex with one's wife through anus:

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) cursed the one who does this: "Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865)

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage” . Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1165); classed as saheeh by Ibn Daqeeq al-‘Eid in al-Ilmaam (2/660) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

It was narrated that Khuzaymah ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages(Anus).” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) also said: "The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).

So, for Albaqir and his brother in evil, BETATRON, where did they get their permissibility of sodomy of a woman?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
BETATRON:
impression matters a lot bro---youve countless number of time proved your self to be nothing but a LIER I can't be moved by anything you post here on nairaland I'm not even compelled to read it
The rate at wich you lie has a lot to say about you as a person and your madhab-
There is a saying that goes--the interesting thing about a lier is he renders; his truths unbelievable

You and your Taqiya? It won't work! You and your brother Albaqir, you're agents of shaytan, trying to lure people into sodomy!

Your evil plans are known to people! This is information age!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
For you Albaqir, all the rubbish you typed is from shaytan, your sender! They have no bases in Islam!

You do not have shame at all! F*cking the anus of women like animals! When Allaah(SWT) and His Prophet (SAW) have made it HARAM!

In what ways are you different from animals?
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is another shameless fatwa from shia scholar Ayatollah Sistani on Bestiality(Having sex with animals):
Imagine the fatwa of your scholar:

"Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked). And on the compulsory precaution one should abandon this practice that may cause self harm. And you must admit this to the owner of the sheep and pay the owner". -Fatwa of Al-Uzma Seyyid Ali al-Sistani(A shia scholar). !

"...many narrations are narrated that it is halal..."

Who made it halal? Allah(SWT)? The Prophet (SAW)? or your Ayatollahs?

This what the Prophet (SAW) said on bestiality contrary to what your scholars teach:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal along with him!"

The earlier you people make Taubah to Allah(SWT), the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's a very disgusting act.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Slikbae: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2016
let me get this, having sex through the anus of your wife is bad but marrying and having sex with kids is good. Hypocrisy.[quote author=MrOlai post=41950196][/quote]
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by MrOlai: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
easymanofdpeopl:

Jazakallah brother may Allah reward u abundantly. please help us tell the Mods to ban that albaqir is one of the agent of shaytan on earth. May Allah protect our Muslim brothers and sisters frm him. once again Jazakallah
Re: Islamic Ruling On Sexual Intercourse With One's Wife Through Her Anus by Newnas(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Thanks so much OP, May Allah the most High reward you for this great deed in this noble month.

The verse is very clear.

Sometimes when I read refutations of scholars against the shia and the accusations they are attacked with, I find it hard to believe that anybody will say these and still call himself a Muslim.
In fact, sometimes I think that the scholars are being affected by emotion and that's why they have accused the shia of some of these absurd deviations.

Until I met Albaqir and his cohorts on nairaland! Then it shocked me that demons like this actually exist in real life, rather in Nigeria and in Yoruba land.

here is another thread wherein there perversions have also been exposed

https://www.nairaland.com/3015474/nail-shia-coffin-must-read

O Allah preserve and safeguard us from the plots of the devil and his agents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate Wearing Stuffs With Allah’s Name Imprint??? / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Fear Of The Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.