Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass (992 Views)

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear cynthia,
First of all thank you for your advice, it's been helpful in regards to family matters.

I am a lecturer and the daughter of a grown woman. My daughter's friend in the university where I lecture asked to come and leave with us because of proximity and cost issues, I wholeheartedly agreed.
She does absolutely nothing at home, when she comes home from lectures, she visits her boyfriend's place and comes home late at night when everyone must have been asleep not just disturbing our sleep but posing unnecessary security risk for my family.

I had enough of the nonsensicals one day and I asked her to pack out from my house if she wouldn't help with common house chores.
Thhe next day she came with her boyfriend and packed out.

She got married recently, her mum is dead and she called and asked if I would visit America for her (omugwo) post natal care. I was excited, I readied my passport and even bought things for the baby, basic foodstuff and everything, I never had been to America but I have been to Europe so I was excited. They called me later on to cancel my trip, she chose her aunty instead.

She wants to visit Nigeria and plans to stay in my house, she and her husband are having young couples marital issues. I told her that she's not welcomed, my daughter thinks I was harsh.

Mrs Ekeh from Uniben..

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
peotic Justice...dont repay Evil with Evil
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by byvan03: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Let her stay elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by fbtowner(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
you have done well my son. cheesy

I know they would start checking my profile picture
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by drnoel: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Orisirisi!! See double standard. But she packed her bag and was preparing to go to the states for Omugbwu of some she is not the mother off.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by chronos: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
A
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
If the husband cannot provide a place to stay she can sleep under the bridge.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by Jahblessme: 12:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Nothing to complain about,do me I do you.Daz all grin
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Better she doesn't come than for her to come and you guys start having problems a few days into her visit.
Just find a better excuse than she's not welcome.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Thank God say u no go d america, na u go tire becus she for use insult and disrespect pursue u come back. U haven't done anything wrong so far. If u went to america, I'm sure u would show manners there as a sign of gratitude even though she go dey insultive. But if she came to Nigeria, she will be mannerless as usual (keeping late nites and no housechores). No wonder she's already having problem with her husband. She has to learn d hard way.

Seriously she's not ur right way to go abroad. Focus on ur naija here except u have other means to go abroad.

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass by titosantana(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
You may allow her to stay in your house as she's more mature now. And who knows? She might even apologise for her wrong doings and see you as a role model.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking And Shameful Photo: What Is Wrong With Teenagers Of Today? / Sex And The Man / Science Says Parents Of Successful Kids Have These 13 Things In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.