Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell (1245 Views)

O.J. Simpson’s Caught Masturbating In His Prison Cell, / If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) / See Pictures Of Oscar Pistorius' Prison Cell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by amiskurie(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin. Identify the president of this prison cell and is vice.

By the position of their heads,and there legs,you shall know him.
grin

cheesy
You don't want to be a commoner in this clan.

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun. Mynd44. Obinoscopy. Dani1luv. r231

Lol,u go see posts like these too
: poo carriers
: chairmenchair------men(Note: the chair must be far from the men)
:tablemen
:fanner
:drummer/entertainer
:prayer warrior
:CSO

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
I been dey provoke before but after I see this picture I calm down oh. I nor won enter cell.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by Tundeiab(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
The one sleeping under the wall fan.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by donbenedict(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Government should build prisons!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by Greataausim(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
What is the nigerian government doing about this....,? undecided
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Damn! This is outrageous! To even think that those guys stay clustered like that for years baffles me. See the walls. Gush!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by dikeigbo2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
So pathetic. Prison is meant for reformations and not deformations, not like this in other saner climes.
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by amiskurie(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tundeiab:
The one sleeping under the wall fan.
Hahaha
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by amiskurie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
michael142:
I been dey provoke before but after I see this picture I calm down oh. I nor won enter cell.
I can't imagine myself there cheesy
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by worry359(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you can't do the time.
Don't commit the crime!

Simple isn't it! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by coolh3ad(m): 2:43am On Jan 14, 2016
worry359:
If you can't do the time.
Don't commit the crime!

Simple isn't it! grin grin

Not everyone there committed a crime..Some were just unlucky and were in the wrong place at the wrong time...Na God's guidance and protection sure pass...

1 Like

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by Pidggin(f): 3:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Farting galore

1 Like

Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by tafabaloo(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2016
God help us!
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by Khd95(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
By d time dasuki nd his guys take over,he will b d chairmangrin
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by j1mmy: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Overpopulation Nigeria!

Stop having kids you cannot feed and then sending them out to be criminals!
Re: Picture: Identify The President and VP Of This Prison Cell by seangy4konji: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
choi...

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Woman Mercilessly Beaten By Her Own Son Is A Shame On Humanity / Man Runs Away With Neighbour's Baby Son As They Were Preparing For Church (photo / Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.