Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (84309 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oops! Mabinu mbok,lol. Hope you prayed all NLers including ur enemies cos I know dey abound. As for me I know I don't have any here except the ones I don't know o,lol.
Btw @opp am curios now I was running before,lol. Let's test ur abilities. I need you to see smtn about me now except you havnt gotn ur form back cos u mentioned in one other thread abt havin lost form. I ddnt say see future o I need smtn abt me presently or in d past cos I need to test u. *ur time stats now!*lol
SINNZ:

Its Sin.nz. With double n's.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Dharey55(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mylordship pls come back to this thread,don't feel discourage by this doubting Thomases
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
udysweet:
Oops! Mabinu mbok,lol. Hope you prayed all NLers including ur enemies cos I know dey abound. As for me I know I don't have any here except the ones I don't know o,lol.
Btw @opp am curios now I was running before,lol. Let's test ur abilities. I need you to see smtn about me now except you havnt gotn ur form back cos u mentioned in one other thread abt havin lost form. I ddnt say see future o I need smtn abt me presently or in d past cos I need to test u. *ur time stats now!*lol

The bolded got me ROTFL! gringrin

Anyway, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't. I only prayed for my family and "well-wishers". Cest fini!

So you buy this crap the OP is selling? undecided
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
@SINNZ hahahaha! Not really jus curios
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
udysweet:

Curiousity kils a cat

Nd beware of sinzzu 'in yourlordship's voice' cool
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
udysweet:

Hmm.. Going through this thread must've made you realise that the OP is the worlds largest crap salesman grin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hahaha. Careful is the watchword when dealing with any NLer or you have urself to blame. Anyways jus making harmless friends here wch cuts acros race, religion a,ge(a bit of exceptin here tho)etc
Hapy sunday to you
S.toneColdBiceps:

Curiousity kils a cat

Nd beware of sinzzu 'in yourlordship's voice' cool
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by bqlekan(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
This thread made my day... grin

well my supernatural experience was that I perused this thread from page 1 to 42 within 20 minutes...

o ye ki won yibon pa awon e lomi ni shaa...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
my brother, it is never selective as u 've chosened to put it that way...it's the way u 've conditioned ur heart that's why it seems selective to you cool
How can you possibly know the condition of my heart? Anyway, I'm more interested in your encounter to stir up my faith.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by firstking01(m): 2:14am On Jan 18, 2016
0rex:

How can you possibly know the condition of my heart? Anyway, I'm more interested in your encounter to stir up my faith.
itz a story for anoda day
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
itz a story for anoda day
Ok.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greenbullet:
to be sincere ,what op is saying could be very true I have a friend like him,imagine d things he told me enhhh,cold catch me reach bone.
can I meet that friend of yours if you don't mind
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Tedassie(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
mylordship undecided
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by delishpot: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dharey55:
Mylordship pls come back to this thread,don't feel discourage by this doubting Thomases

Permit me to respond to you here. So far, you vibe like a successful young man. Some hitches and bumps along the way but you overcome them. You vibe success.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by OCTAVO: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
The OP predicted that someone will lose his job in August. Did it happen?
I unfollowed the thread long ago. I had to search for it again. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.