Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral (84059 Views)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua's Meeting With 'lucifer' Goes Viral (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by vault(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
This article was written by freelance journalist, Ihechukwu Njoku. Read below...

A YouTube clip showing controversial Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua’s dramatic encounter with ‘Lucifer’ has gone viral, amassing over 500,000 views in just one month since its release online. The video titled ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’ shows a peculiar scenario that unfolded in Joshua’s church when a self-professed ‘occult wizard’ came to seek prayers at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria.

In the clip, an eerily looking man with a menacing black beard introduces himself as Professor Chukwudi Okakpu, an alleged ‘Grand Llama of Science Beyond Material’. Amidst his extraordinary claims, the Satanist professed to have had face to face encounters with ‘Lucifer’ and to have endorsed ‘anti-Christs’ globally. “I can stay here and appear in any part of Europe,” Okakpu, dressed in a flowing white suit, calmly stated, adding that he ‘operates like a spirit’. “If you are such a person that patronises shrines or herbalists, I am the ultimate,” he sensationally claimed.

The video shows Joshua praying for Okakpu who sways uneasily several times before eventually falling to the floor. Several of his ‘followers’ proceed to come out from the crowd and are also prayed for, after which the ‘professor’ renounces his devilish past. Okakpu proceeds to return the following week with some of his ‘occultic’ garments to testify to the changes in his life after ‘accepting Jesus Christ’.
“This is a video satan does not want you to watch,” Emmanuel TV states in its introduction of the clip on YouTube. “A satanic ‘general’ renounces his covenants with devilry and witchcraft in a church service that made hell and its minions quiver!” As with most of Joshua’s videos, the contents have elicited controversy with opposing views as to its authenticity.
Several online commentators insisted Joshua’s deliverance services are nothing more than a scam involving arranged actors while others argue they are genuine and godly. Joshua’s YouTube channel Emmanuel TV, where the clip was uploaded, is the third most subscribed channel in Nigeria with nearly 300,000 subscribers and 110,000,000 views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He9H500yGZA

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by midehi2(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Paulscholari(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Really.. Ok o
2nd 2comment the year is good

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
and you expect me to believe this Abiii?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by vault(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
kallmemrB:
and you expect me to believe this Abiii?

me wey post am self no believe..... or is it not TBJ?,, make we dey observe sha

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by CoolUsername: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hey SonOfLucifer, did your dad meet T B Joshua?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by mankand(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Interesting tell me more
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by edufreshy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kinda of getting tired of dis joshua

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by c4tnoelz: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the holyspirit, i also believe in His anointed servants prophet tb Joshua and anything that comes from his mouth. to doz of u dat r saying negative things abt him (tb Joshua) i pray God shld open d eyes of ur faith in Jesus name. more anointing sir

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Synagogue of theatrical satanism.

Joshua is a false prophet. He is pulling many along towards eternal destruction like satan his master. Flee!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
CoolUsername:
hehehehehe.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
the story don finish?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by agentofchange1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm moved to say something really important about
TB. Joshua .n the likes ...but even if I say it many will not believe. ..( Not their fault at all) ...so no need ..( pathetic).

But, I will advise Every believing Christian Should stay firm with his God , Know God for your self , Study the bible well and ask the Holy spirit to give you illumination ...Pray always .

Beloved , don't be deceived, False prophets are everywhere in this world ....So sad we now have more of 'gods' of men rather than. men of God ..(lord have mercy ) .

#A.word.is .enough.for.the.wise.!!!

#shalom

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tb J is real. He has healed people I know personally that had a history of illness. Believe it or not
vault:

me wey post am self no believe..... or is it not TBJ?,, make we dey observe sha

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Meh

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by vault(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
Tb J is real. He has healed people I know personally that had a history of illness. Believe it or not

if you say so..... God knows best

5 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Reekadict04: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
smiley
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by sukkot: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Omotayor123(f): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Every scam was a hit back to back!

Nigerians, wise up embarassed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Kelklein(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
why always 'black'...I was expecting to see a white Lucifer agent

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by nikkypearl(f): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
What is Lucifer please

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
TB Joshua is a genuine man of God. If you or any pastor, prophet, evangelist is in doubt, then go and deliver him. He's doing exactly what Jesus commanded us believers to do.

"He who believes in me, greater works than these shall he do"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by demarc001: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dem do collabo?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by joseph1832(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmm. How interesting. I thought it was said in the bible that lucifer is not omnipresent? That God is the only being in the world that is omnipresent. So I'm thinking, if Lucifer isn't omnipresent, how come one of his lieutenants is? Or is the lieutenant more powerful than Lucifer now?

I want to believe T.B should have question the mans story when he said he was omnipresent, but he didn't, this makes me poke holes in the video.

Lemme re-arrange Fela's words, "5+5 put am together, [size=22pt]Joshua Arrangement[/size]".

16 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by exlinkleads(f): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
lie lie

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by NaLaugh: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by dukie25: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Wolfbrother(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
This show is so bogus its not even funny why do all the demons/possesed people hold microphone and give speech and interview before they start rolling and dancing..... and sometimes the acting is soooooooooo bad . That thing with the lights ..smh like a low budget horror movie cheesy cheesy

TBJ

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
What is Lucifer please
CoolUsername:

Blasphemmmyyy!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.