Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments (2115 Views)

I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. / Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real (2) (3) (4)

Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by danduchi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laura Ikeji, Linda Ikeji’s sister made 2 YouTube videos on
how she survived bullying in primary school and how
confident she is now, and a post was put up on BellaNaija to
support her. In less than an hour, there were loads of
derogatory comments flowing on the post with people
abusing and insulting her, calling her a ugly, ratchet, Leech
and trying to feed off the fame of her hardworking sister.
Some even went ahead to criticize her accent and said she
went from American accent to British and then to Igbo
accent all in one video. Funny how the bullying in the
comments have forced BellaNaija to take down the post. See
the picture of the post below; www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg5N-oDBwmo

Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by Ginaz(f): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wonder why people hates this much, she doesn't deserved all this hate comments. She's a cool girl, I like her person, she's so real and classy with high sense of fashion. Why do people hate her? I dont get it!

Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
keep off social media until you have developed ballz of steel.

Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
will that make them see the missing budget
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by cruzita(f): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
why all the hating ?pls make dem free her jor
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by jbbaba(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
VERY BAD PLLE SHLD TAKE IT EASY O
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by brunofarad(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
People will always talk
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by nuelzy: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2016
i would have done worse....
i hate dat carved oracle back to back
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by pretydiva(f): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Dis babe is trying hard 2 b relevant. N it's not working 4 her grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by Afrok(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2016
The social media is the best and most likely the only place for most people to pour out their frustrations, funny enough, they only transfer their aggressions to innocent ppl undecided.

Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Criosly I dunno y pple dnt like her. I knw she can be vry lousy on instagram/twitter,forcing her pix dwn our throats bt rilli, I think she's a cool grl, I luv her blog, she seems lyk a rili fun grl 2b wit nd also a fashonista, wuz bisnes rilli is it if she lives off her sista's wealth/fame..I mean who wuldnt? Y'all get ova d hate biko,who God don bless is blessed.
Re: Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments by funnyme(f): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Happy bday to her

Akon, Davido, Wizkid, Ne-yo And Keri Hilson All Meet Up In Brazzaville (photos) / (photos) Desperate Housewife Catches Husband With University Of Lagos Girl / 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know