Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira (6399 Views)

Dollar Crashes Greatly Against Naira, Now N182 To 1dollar / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Make Money With Your Phone Sign Up And Get 1dollar Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
YES FOR WHATSAPP USE MY MTN 07038582443
aleshsenior2000:
Op are you on whatsapp. Let start with small $.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
stagger:

I see no difference between what Ymodulus is doing and what the OP is doing. Ymodulus was very wrong to start de-marketing the guy without showing us any proof of his accusation. Until he brings proof, I consider his actions as de-marketing. I have been doing business in hard currency for sometime and I understand how all these things work.

Now this is what I will sincerely apologize to Emmanuelex for
Emmanuelex , I am so sorry I made a post without been able to prove beyond doubts that you are the one who scammed me.

I inadvertently demarketted you. And sorry alone in some situations are not enough , this is one of such situations.

I sincerely apologize and please forgive me.

stagger:

I see no difference between what Ymodulus is doing and what the OP is doing. Ymodulus was very wrong to start de-marketing the guy without showing us any proof of his accusation. Until he brings proof, I consider his actions as de-marketing. I have been doing business in hard currency for sometime and I understand how all these things work.
@ Stagger while I was wrong to have demarket his sales without proof beyond reasonable doubt as I couldn't locate back my said statement of account of amount. I accepted my wrongs for that and will again.

However it's important to make it clear that

1. I have no intent to demarketize the OP for competition purpose.

I am happy you understand the currency business well, and you will agree with me that I had no profit tto gain in not allowing him sell his item, as I was not going to buy from him and neither do I sale or buy or deal with pioneer. Funds. You rightly stated my mode of operation. Also i dont do sales of my currency on NL.
So why should I just try to stop someone's sale, for no reason?

Answer is Simple - my wrong belief, thinking that Emmanuelex phone number is the same as a said Emmanuel Aritsewafe's ( one of mairaland most notorious scammer ) phone number. Of which I am also a victim of his scam.
I promised to show a proof of transfer from my e banking statements made to him and can't find it. So doing I can't proof beyond reasonable doubt.

To this end I apologized to Emmanuelex and will apologize to him again.

" Emmanuel , am so sorry for my actions , I took a wrong step in calling you a scammer, which was wrong. I would have first have my proof then come with it and as such I was wrong.

No excuses for my mistake. I accept my wrongs and say brother please forgive me.

As I said earlier on, Sorry in some situations are not just enough neither are money. And I am a firm believer of the principles that there is nothing like forgive and forget. It's either one of the two.

However I will today ask you please Forgive and Forget. Am sorry"

Thanks.

Cc: stagger , Emmanuelex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by stagger: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
No qualms from my end o. I'm just saying let us give people a chance to prove themselves in this trying economy and may God help us to see opportunities in every challenge. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sure I forgive you for that.
Ymodulus:

Now this is what I will sincerely apologize to Emmanuelex for
Emmanuelex , I am so sorry I made a post without been able to prove beyond doubts that you are the one who scammed me.

I inadvertently demarketted you. And sorry alone in some situations are not enough , this is one of such situations.

I sincerely apologize and please forgive me.

@ Stagger while I was wrong to have demarket his sales without proof beyond reasonable doubt as I couldn't locate back my said statement of account of amount. I accepted my wrongs for that and will again.

However it's important to make it clear that

1. I have no intent to demarketize the OP for competition purpose.

I am happy you understand the currency business well, and you will agree with me that I had no profit tto gain in not allowing him sell his item, as I was not going to buy from him and neither do I sale or buy or deal with pioneer. Funds. You rightly stated my mode of operation. Also i dont do sales of my currency on NL.
So why should I just try to stop someone's sale, for no reason?

Answer is Simple - my wrong belief, thinking that Emmanuelex phone number is the same as a said Emmanuel Aritsewafe's ( one of mairaland most notorious scammer ) phone number. Of which I am also a victim of his scam.
I promised to show a proof of transfer from my e banking statements made to him and can't find it. So doing I can't proof beyond reasonable doubt.

To this end I apologized to Emmanuelex and will apologize to him again.

" Emmanuel , am so sorry for my actions , I took a wrong step in calling you a scammer, which was wrong. I would have first have my proof then come with it and as such I was wrong.

No excuses for my mistake. I accept my wrongs and say brother please forgive me.

As I said earlier on, Sorry in some situations are not just enough neither are money. And I am a firm believer of the principles that there is nothing like forgive and forget. It's either one of the two.

However I will today ask you please Forgive and Forget. Am sorry"

Thanks.

Cc: stagger , Emmanuelex
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
emmanuelex1:
First, do you have a payoneer account?
Yes
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
emmanuelex1:
Sure I forgive you for that.
Thank you soon much.
stagger:
No qualms from my end o. I'm just saying let us give people a chance to prove themselves in this trying economy and may God help us to see opportunities in every challenge. Amen.
Thanks.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by chizobamgbume(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:
Be very careful of buying from this seller.

This number is a scam. It looks exactly like a number who messaged me some few days back soliciting for donations for his brother who he told me was in Your Hospital and need help.

He bugged me severally with messages and calls and I transferred N10,000 to him. Only for me to fund out some hours later that the account belongs to One scammer called Emmanuel Aritsewafe well know on nairaland.

I am 98% sure this is the Number.

Ask this guy to post his account details and lets see. I am so sure of this.

Cc: yemi2plus
you can start by modifying this your post then.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
I do like to state, that few days ago I apologize for my actions which as at then I felt were wrong and against Emmanuelex1, I felt deeply sorry cause as at the point of tendering my apologies I labelled him a scammer which I shouldn't have as I had no evidence as at then. ..

In respect to the above I am here to state that in light of new fatcs coming up I am here to redraw my apologies and say am not sorry for my actions. I accept my accusations and will not mind been criticised for it.

Now let me go down;

Emmanuelex is a scammer.

The person behind the moniker Emmanuelex, is same behind moniker chizogbame.

** It's funny that Chizogbame who has never commented on any business thread aside a business post which made front page ( https://www.nairaland.com/2772080/tony-elumelus-wife-delivers-two/1#40549980 ), will of a sudden make his second comment on nairaland business section to defend a scammer.

** Check the name on the pioneer screenshot there is a name starting with C, I will like Emmanuel to post that name and lets see for ourselves, if the name is different from that of Chizog..

** It seems chizogbam as a niche or flair for saving those who are tagged as scammers ( https://www.nairaland.com/2746886/nairaland-fraudster-exposed/38#40191055 ).

** if chizogbam can place his second comment on a business thread titled Payoneer card it shows that such. an individual should have great mix with business. But his account shows otherwise

Emmanuelex1 is a scammer. Let me show my reasons

** Emmanuelex1 after been labelled as a scammer by Ymodulus then changed his status mode of payment to A physical transaction stating he only deals physically. However this same emmanuelex1 in this thread was asking the buyer that the buyer has to pay before he does the transfer ( https://www.nairaland.com/2846581/dollars-sale-via-payoneer#41721518 )

** I find it lugubriously funny, as to how a person who sold payoobeer fund as at 6th January 2016 at 230, will come to nairaland 9days later to advertise for sale at 200, saying he never knew its cheap at that price and decided to modify his statement. It's pure stupidity and complete idiocy.
https://www.nairaland.com/2846581/dollars-sale-via-payoneer

** Check the threads created by emmanuelex1 and check the profile of the buyers who claim to be his buyers, all of them have questionable profile records. They keep to one pattern and that Is
1. They open new account and begin to create threads and threads with same pattern of them buying items from others https://www.nairaland.com/2846581/dollars-sale-via-payoneer

**Threads**

Take note of this thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/2846581/dollars-sale-via-payoneer ) and all commenters.

They are all advertisers, of fake services and yet they genuinely need payooner card. Even one went to the extent of claiming to be with with Akon.

** one of his commenter was trying to sale above $1000 worth of payooneer fund I'm a day when the limit is just $1000. He was busted by stagger and he silently gave stagger his phone number.
Please Mr stagger did he explain to you how he does it??
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2627329/payoneer-funds-sales-dollars-over#38422195

I state once more that, Emmanuelex is a fraud and I won't apologise again for my actions except proved wrong .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by 2sex(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
stagger:
The issue here is this: Payoneer is a foreign card and banks in Nigeria settle at official rate or slightly less. So at N220 to $1, the OP will still make a profit. My issue with him is how does he transfer the Payoneer funds and to where is he transferring the funds? Because I know he can only transfer it to another Payoneer user.

The OP's business model is not much different from what Ymodulus talked about in his former thread: secure dollars at a cheaper rate and sell with a N40 or N50 mark-up. It is just that the mechanism is different. Ymodulus knows that people in Nigeria receive money from Western Union and transfers at official rate, so he perhaps offers to pay the clients of the US company he is representing at a mark-up from official rate, then charges his Nigeria to China clients at a much higher rate, then gets the US company to do the transfer. At the end, Ymodulus makes a profit from the difference in the price he has paid the clients of the US transfer company, and the mark-up he charges his Nigeria to China clients. Now because he offers the Nigeria to China clients a price cheaper than they will ever get from the BDC or mallams, they are happy to patronize him.

your mama born you well ooo

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by roqrules04(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Observing
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
I wonder why people call me a scammer just because I try to sell my payoneer funds, please I have my funds in my payoneer account and you have your own money to your self, I do only face to face transaction meaning I can transfer money to your Payoneer account or help you shop online while you pay me my money. For God sake I am not begging anyone to dash me money. At this point I have nothing to prove. What a bad experience on naira land.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2016
I withdrew some payoneer funds today via access bank, I was charged 186naira per $1, now Nigerians tell me you don't see the advantage of me selling to a nairalander at 220naira per $1. Please Ymodulus tell me your problem, Ymodulus please am I spoiling business for you? I maintain I do face to face transaction so there will be no need to trust anyone. I rest my case.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2016
emmanuelex1:
I wonder why people call me a scammer just because I try to sell my payoneer funds, please I have my funds in my payoneer account and you have your own money to your self, I do only face to face transaction meaning I can transfer money to your Payoneer account or help you shop online while you pay me my money. For God I am not begging anyone to dash me money. At this point I have nothing to prove. What a bad experience on naira land.
We have every reason to doubt you. As at when you created this thread, you had just 5 comments on nairaland with an account that was created way back June, 2013.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by mployer(m): 5:11am On Jan 16, 2016
emmanuelex1:
I wonder why people call me a scammer just because I try to sell my payoneer funds, please I have my funds in my payoneer account and you have your own money to your self, I do only face to face transaction meaning I can transfer money to your Payoneer account or help you shop online while you pay me my money. For God sake I am not begging anyone to dash me money. At this point I have nothing to prove. What a bad experience on naira land.

Bro don't mind them, do your business.

I also have a history of defending 'scammers'. I even tried to defend Ymodulus during his 'scam' suicide attempt. Does that make me a scammer then? I believe in someone remaining innocent until proven guilty.

There is no proof that you've scammed anyone on nairaland since you registered. You are still innocent.

Btw, how does that payoneer card work? Can I link it to PayPal or transfer the fund to my Dom account? Those are the only ways I can use the funds.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by winetapper: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2016
mployer:

Btw, how does that payoneer card work? Can I link it to PayPal or transfer the fund to my Dom account? Those are the only ways I can use the funds.

Bros why not asking this questions straight rather than siding the op first criticizing the other

Not Fairsad

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by grandstar(m): 5:43am On Jan 16, 2016
emmanuelex1:
please is there any way I can sell my payoneer funds and get my full cash, i must not sell to you. PLEASE KINDLY TEACH ME HPW TO CONVERT MY MONEY AND GET THE FULL CASH BECAUSE NIGERIAN BANKS CHARGE ME $186 PER DOLLAR FOR WITHDRAWAL
can't you transfer the money to your nigerian dorm account. An altermative is to. travel to benin republic and withdraw with their ATM. Come to naija to change the CFA to naira

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by surveyProf(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2016
Follow

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by tugrow(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
emmanuelex1:
I withdrew some payoneer funds today via access bank, I was charged 186naira per $1, now Nigerians tell me you don't see the advantage of me selling to a nairalander at 220naira per $1. Please Ymodulus tell me your problem, Ymodulus please am I spoiling business for you? I maintain I do face to face transaction so there will be no need to trust anyone. I rest my case.
I have been following you, you must be a scammer, is this the only thing you can say to defend yourself , if you want to prove yourself, let a credited nairalander you have done business with prove itself
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by 2special(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Surveyprof is around,d truth would be know
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by lloydtruth: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ymodulus you did a great research and two things are involved, you are either correct that emmanuelex is a scam or you are wrong. However to some extent the OP has tried to upload some screenshots to prove his innocence but you have failed to provide any proof that he was the person that bugged you with messages/call or any statement of account to prove he was the one you paid #10,000, remember you innitialy said his name was emmanuel aritsewafe But the screenshot of his payoneer account says otherwise and you turned to him being chizobamgbume Ymodulus get your facts well before calling people names, i tried to check the OP profile and i discovered he has been banned, i hereby urge the mods to look into this matter very well, if emmanuelex is a scam he should be banned for life (we don't need scammers here) but if ymodulus is raising false alarm, he should be given a lengthy ban.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
lloydtruth:
@ymodulus you did a great research and two things are involved, you are either correct that emmanuelex is a scam or you are wrong. However to some extent the OP has tried to upload some screenshots to prove his innocence but you have failed to provide any proof that he was the person that bugged you with messages/call or any statement of account to prove he was the one you paid #10,000, remember you innitialy said his name was emmanuel aritsewafe But the screenshot of his payoneer account says otherwise and you turned to him being chizobamgbume Ymodulus get your facts well before calling people names, i tried to check the OP profile and i discovered he has been banned, i hereby urge the mods to look into this matter very well, if emmanuelex is a scam he should be banned for life (we don't need scammers here) but if ymodulus is raising false alarm, he should be given a lengthy ban.

How do you know that he has been banned?

As a Member without moderating privileges, you can't know if someone has been banned or not except you hear directly from that person.
Brother is there something you are not saying here?

Also let me state here that when you are banned on nairaland, you cannot edit your profile, you will be denied access to that.

However the person you said was banned uploaded his photo today for the first time as at 12:05pm

Below is a screenshot

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by lloydtruth: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ohh maybe i was wrong with the issue of ban, i saw the last time he was online and probably miscalculated, however from the from the screenshot you posted the youngman has gone further to upload more screeshot and you are yet to upload one. We need evidence from your side that he truely scammed you.
Ymodulus:

How do you know that he has been banned?

As a Member without moderating privileges, you can't know if someone has been banned or not except you hear directly from that person.
Brother is there something you are not saying here?

Also let me state here that when you are banned on nairaland, you cannot edit your profile, you will be denied access to that.

However the person you said was banned uploaded his photo today for the first time as at 12:05pm

Below is a screenshot

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by chizobamgbume(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ymodulus or whatever you are called please next time if you wish to accuse me of something that is not true please try and write my name in full so i can at least defend myself. I don't know the OP both offline and online. In fact I came across this thread because I follow ymodulus and saw where he apologised for calling the op a scammer hence my reason for telling ymodulus to do the right thing by deleting his initial post where he accused the op. I don't know about op being a scammer but I can authoritatively tell you that you are 101% wrong on me being/related to the op in anyway.
You can't accuse people anyhow simply because you have made name for yourself here. Even during your 'coke mixed with something' saga, people still defended you. That doesn't in anyway mean they were an accessory to your stunts. Had iloydtruth not mentioned me on his post I wouldn't have known I'm being accused of something I knew nothing about.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
chizobamgbume:
Ymodulus or whatever you are called please next time if you wish to accuse me of something that is not true please try and write my name in full so i can at least defend myself. I don't know the OP both offline and online. In fact I came across this thread because I follow ymodulus and saw where he apologised for calling the op a scammer hence my reason for telling ymodulus to do the right thing by deleting his initial post where he accused the op. I don't know about op being a scammer but I can authoritatively tell you that you are 101% wrong on me being/related to the op in anyway.
You can't accuse people anyhow simply because you have made name for yourself here. Even during your 'coke mixed with something' saga, people still defended you. That doesn't in anyway mean they were an accessory to your stunts. Had iloydtruth not mentioned me on his post I wouldn't have known I'm being accused of something I knew nothing about.

No please point of correction you recently started following me, stop the lies that you were following me for long.

He mentioned you because, you are same person behind the account his account.

It's funny.

But here is a screenshot of my followers and you fall amount the categories of people who followed be as at 2 -3 days back when this post started.

I think we should mention my followers and ask them when they followed me so as to settle this case.

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by chizobamgbume(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

No Please point of correction you recently started fong me, stop the lies that you were following me for long.

He mentioned you because, you are same person behind the account his account.

It's funny.

But here is a screenshot of my followers and you fall amount the categories of people who followed be as at 2 -3 days back when this post started.

I think we should mention my followers and ask them when they followed me so as to settle this case.

What the fvck is even wrong with this guy Where did I deny following you recently? i came across your recent post where you accused the op of scam, I had to start the thread from beginning, along the line I saw where you apologised for accusing him without evidence hence my quoting you to delete your previous post where you accused him. I think my mistake in this whole issue is not being popular because had it been mixamycoli or naijabooy was the one that asked you to delete your initial post, you wouldn't have labelled them scammers.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
chizobamgbume:

What the fvck is even wrong with this guy Where did I deny following you recently? i came across your recent post where you accused the op of scam, I had to start the thread from beginning, along the line I saw where you apologised for accusing him without evidence hence my quoting you to delete your previous post where you accused him. I think my mistake in this whole issue is not being popular because had it been mixamycoli or naijabooy was the one that asked you to delete your initial post, you wouldn't have labelled them scammers.

Man this has nothing to do with popularity, naijaboiy has also at one point in time have reasons to question my actions and personality. He did that and that's is own point of view.

I have at this point in time have to question your own and its from my point of view.

Mizmycoli has nothing to do with this.

Sir I have spoken and rested my case.

Thank you and bye. Unfollows
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by jackbennie: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
emmanuelex1:
If you need dollars at 220 naira exchange rate per $, contact me with 07086389671, please i do only face to face transaction only because I do not trust anyone. Thanks

I ve a Payoneer acct but ve not made any money into it, but can I fund it? becos the card was mailed twice but didn't reach me so I want to use dhl and I will be charged for it
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by arbitrage: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Man this has nothing to do with popularity, naijaboiy has also at one point in time have reasons to question my actions and personality. He did that and that's is own point of view.

I have at this point in time have to question your own and its from my point of view.

I thought you do internet banking such that you can search and upload your account transactions to confirm the details of who scammed you of recent. Many Nairalanders should be aware by now of Emmanuel Awaritefe who changes name to Awatefe and such like to scam people and also posting pictures of someone in hospital and asking us to donate to help such. We should all be careful and confirm details of scammer so that we won't accuse innocent or justify the culprit.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by chizobamgbume(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Whatever man! What do you expect when you accuse, apologise and accuse again without facts.

You too bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Send Letter From Nigeria? / So, Neteller Is Also Available In Naira (NGN)! / CAC Post Incorporation Services, File Annual Returns & Miscellaneous fillings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.