Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (628945 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ekiomede: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
fendorf:
Finally got our USA visa approved today.after one year plus delay due to retrogression and Covid.
congratulations please can I have your contact please I have some questions to ask you, congratulations once again
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ekiomede: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Breeze19:

NCLEX passed in Philippines... 13th January 2020

i140 Premium filling.... February 5th

i140 approval.... February 11th

USCIS forwarded my case to NVC and it was acknowledged by the National Visa center... February 19th

NVC welcome letter..... March 13th

Filling of DS 261 ....March 14th

The process continues....Ban or no ban, God is still saying something.

I hope this encourage someone!

please can I get your contact please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Abeg who as heard anything frm nmcn abi iru ki le yi?
Jayel15:

this is serious ooooo, pls can you keep me posted if you hear anything. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
When did you apply?
For us it took solid 3 months....pulled all strings and it still took 3 months. Someone here said it was 3 months, i doubted until it happened to us.

DELSEY:
Abeg who as heard anything frm nmcn abi iru ki le yi?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
26th of January
Iruosonobrugwhe:
When did you apply?
For us it took solid 3 months....pulled all strings and it still took 3 months. Someone here said it was 3 months, i doubted until it happened to us.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Keep your gaze on the 26th of this month or max, month end.

It's almost here. You can't help but wait till they're ready for it.

Best wishes.

DELSEY:
26th of January
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Amen oh I pray
tolajay:
Keep your gaze on the 26th of this month or max, month end.

It's almost here. You can't help but wait till they're ready for it.

Best wishes.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2021
ekiomede:
congratulations please can I have your contact please I have some questions to ask you, congratulations once again
check my previous post on nairaland for my WhatsApp number
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Landed finally in the USA Today.our leaders need to do better.I will surely miss my naija

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 3:45am On Apr 13, 2021
fendorf:
Landed finally in the USA Today.our leaders need to do better.I will surely miss my naija
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Gratefulme: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2021
phempet:
Hello everyone,

Please I have a friend coming to the US to write her Nclex exam next month. I pray she passes her exam, please how can she get a job and change her visa status? Do anyone know any agency or anyone/anything that could be of help? I would really appreciate a prompt response.

Thank you.
Did she apply through emergency visa? Cos the US is closed for tourist visa till 2024 so I heard.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
fendorf:
Congratulations!.....May the land favor you. I tap into this good news in jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello. Hope we are all bustling with health.
Pls which American agencies still pay for NCLEX transportation?
It seems to be a major hurdle. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
TRY WESTWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
TRY WESTWAYS.
chuksozy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
chuksozy:
TRY WESTWAYS AGENCY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
TRY WESTWAYS AGENCY.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
chuksozy:

Thanks
They don't sponsor for NCLEX.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ashirioluwa: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Akamon:
Good evening beloved people. I know, this thread doesn't belong to people like me but i need urgent advice.
I have MSc. in Medical Microbiology and want to study nursing and work in any of these countries; USA, UK, Canada e.t.c.
* How do i start
* Should I study nursing in Nigeria and do the NMC or I should go abroad and study.
* I learnt there is something like BSN and Accelerated Nursing(Which do you advice me to go for)
* If tend to take up Accelerated Nursing will i be attached to any hospital for learning and side hustle
Thanks, I need you guys advice. Sorry for derailing this thread.

You can check for schools that have the Accelerated nursing program in US. This program is less than 2 years if you already have the program prerequisite.

Medical school is another good option but your chance is very slim to get into medical school as international student in US. They give those that school in US preference like 95% and the rest seats for international students mostly go to those students from Canada

Also you can checkout express entry (Canada) to see if you qualified

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Potymarket: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please I just got verified by nmc uk, what do I do next? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tinutunde(f): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Potymarket:
Congrats, please when did you submit to NMCN
The next thing to do is to write CBT after getting ATT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Potymarket:
plz how long did it take you?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Potymarket: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
2nd of March
tinutunde:

Congrats, please when did you submit to NMCN
The next thing to do is to write CBT after getting ATT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Potymarket: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok. How long does ATT take pls.
Potymarket:
2nd of March
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Potymarket: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
I submitted on the 2nd of March. Someone submitted for me in abuja. I also paid o for fast tracking
DELSEY:
plz how long did it take you?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wow. That was fast oh. How much was paid for fast track?
Potymarket:
I submitted on the 2nd of March. Someone submitted for me in abuja. I also paid o for fast tracking
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Potymarket: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
DELSEY:
Wow. That was fast oh. How much was paid for fast track?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wow. I FEEL ITS STILL BETTER THAN THE LONG WAITING
Potymarket:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Steph88: 4:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Where can we contact them?
Juddy2018:
TRY WESTWAYS.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations bro. I can still see your naira land post as far back as 2018. Hopefully, we will join soon. Wify is writing exam soon.

fendorf:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Just type it on Google. Their page will come out.

Steph88:
Where can we contact them?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Valnos: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2021
ekiomede:
please can I have your contact

Yes, I sent you an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.