Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (652394 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Make your enquiries/contributions about Qatar and UAE visa here.

If you have knowledge about their visa requirements and processing please feel free to help those who need such information.

Please, please and please no: Call me for more info or promotion of any agent here, this is purely on DIY bases.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by imeller: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2013
As I said earlier in the former thread, I used DELETED as my travel agents and I paid 160 USD/Person for a 2 Weeks Tourist Visa, it came out in 3 working days.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
i.meller:
As I said earlier in the former thread, I used DELETED as my travel agents and I paid 160 USD/Person for a 2 Weeks Tourist Visa, it came out in 3 working days.

Please read the instruction of this thread in red letter.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
hello everyone

Pls I plan to travel to Dubai in May for vacation,5 days(my first time of travelling). my budget is N350,000. I want more of sightseeing than shopping though i plan to buy one or two things(shoes,perfume,clothes)...

I got a quote from emirates for $1574(N247,118)(flight,visa,hotel[howard johnson hotel including breakfast],airport transfer)...

Can i get a better deal if i decide to get visa,flight from them and get a cheaper hotel myself??

what i really want to know is how to have a successful trip within my budget

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello @justwise

I'm trying to find out how to secure a visa to qatar, cos i beard its favorable for nurses, do you by chance know anything about how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by imeller: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
justwise:

Please read the instruction of this thread in red letter.

Unfortunately, there is no DIY basis in this case as UAE dont have an embassy in Nigeria, and the only way to secure the VISA is through an agent. I made a similar post in NL here before I left and I came back uploading pictures. I sifted through a lot of offers before I finally arrived at the agent I wrote that you just deleted. What use is a Forum if not to share information.

You want a Visa, I am telling the readers how I got mine, and is a problem.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
i.meller:

Unfortunately, there is no DIY basis in this case as UAE dont have an embassy in Nigeria, and the only way to secure the VISA is through an agent. I made a similar post in NL here before I left and I came back uploading pictures. I sifted through a lot of offers before I finally arrived at the agent I wrote that you just deleted. What use is a Forum if not to share information.

You want a Visa, I am telling the readers how I got mine, and is a problem.

.... and emirates airline is an agent?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by imeller: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
justwise:

.... and emirates airline is an agent?

Did I mention Emirates airline in my post, for God sake I didnt even fly Emirates. Get your facts right before stomping hard on users.

14 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
cnwamo: Hello @justwise

I'm trying to find out how to secure a visa to qatar, cos i beard its favorable for nurses, do you by chance know anything about how to go about it.

I don't know much about that, i'm sure that you will get useful info from people here

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
i.meller:

Did I mention Emirates airline in my post, for God sake I didnt even fly Emirates. Get your facts right before stomping hard on users.

When you stop falling over yourself you will understand my reference to the highlighted part of your post and emirates airline

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ i.meller
please try and understand justwise, he doesn't want any agent to ruin this page(fake or real), he wants the "DO IT YOURSELF APPROACH" and I'll be grateful if i get an input from you with respect to my enquiry...

@justwise
i.meller did not mention emirates, i did..... Following the travel section, YOU seem to be a Fountain of Information...am eagerly waiting for your input with respect to my enquiry??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
alexray: @ i.meller
please try and understand justwise, he doesn't want any agent to ruin this page(fake or real), he wants the "DO IT YOURSELF APPROACH" and I'll be grateful if i get an input from you with respect to my enquiry...

@justwise
i.meller did not mention emirates, i did..... Following the travel section, YOU seem to be a Fountain of Information...am eagerly waiting for your input with respect to my enquiry??

Yes he did not mention emirates but he said the only way one can get a visa is through an agent then i asked...is emirates also an agent? I'm basically disputing his claim that one can only get a visa through an agent. People can get a visa through airline like emirates.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
alexray: hello everyone

Pls I plan to travel to Dubai in May for vacation,5 days(my first time of travelling). my budget is N350,000. I want more of sightseeing than shopping though i plan to buy one or two things(shoes,perfume,clothes)...

I got a quote from emirates for $1574(N247,118)(flight,visa,hotel[howard johnson hotel including breakfast],airport transfer)...

Can i get a better deal if i decide to get visa,flight from them and get a cheaper hotel myself??

what i really want to know is how to have a successful trip within my budget

The deal they gave you seems good and the good thing about going through airline like emirates is that they are household name, well-established company that does not need anybody's advert.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
I believe a harmless visit to any of the international airline offices offering flight service to Dubai, will give intending travellers a reasonable guide and procedure to securing Dubai Visa without getting ripped off by dubious agents......

6 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
tzetzefly: I believe a harmless visit to any of the international airline offices offering flight service to Dubai, will give intending travellers a reasonable guide and procedure to securing Dubai Visa without getting ripped off by dubious agents......

yes a "harmless visit" wont be bad, but i work in a remote location, so having access to them now is ruled out, my above quote from emirates was gotten thru phone/online and i cant really trust other websites i've seen cos i dont know their authenticity either their site is not updated or poorly designed... thanks

@justwise
your response was quite short. i know their quote seems good but if i subtract that amount from my budget, i only have N102,000 to play around with. what if i get the ticket/visa from them only, wont that save cost?? I can then look for a cheaper hotel myself. if you agree with this, do you have any good hotel that falls within the range of N10,000 or even lower a night.

As to my shopping

shoe(maximum i plan to spend on a pair N7000/145Dhs)

perfume(maximum i plan to spend on one N15000/313Dhs)

clothes[more of shirts] (maximum i plan to spend on one N2000/42dhs)

Any place in mind(i know the malls are expensive) and its actually not funny when you start converting naira into dollar or dirhams(na who do us like this??)

what about feeding? any location for good Nigerian food??

My apologies if my questions are too much, i just want to cover all grounds

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dextra(f): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
cnwamo: Hello @justwise

Most jobs in Qatar are offered through recruitment agencies. These agencies prefer to recruit nurses from UK, USA and other Western countries and they cover all the expenses: registration, flight ticket, accommodation, etc.
You must also know that payment and treatment of employees are based on your country of training, experience, and other stuffs and most people have claimed that there are lots of racism in that aspect. However, I believe you should give them a try, beside even the lowest pay maybe bigger than what most hospitals pay in Nigeria. Also, you can search directly for hospitals in Qatar and apply directly to them, you can never tell how it will turn out kiss That's my two cents for you. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kreamy28(f): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
@justwise I might nt really knw d rules of dis netwrk or opening of a thread,but I think u closing other pples thread n referin dem to urs is wrng all in d name of moderator,even if u ve
an advise I think
u culd ve drop it on each threads nt closing it.so I need an explanation y does thread er close pls

9 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
alexray:

yes a "harmless visit" wont be bad, but i work in a remote location, so having access to them now is ruled out, my above quote from emirates was gotten thru phone/online and i cant really trust other websites i've seen cos i dont know their authenticity either their site is not updated or poorly designed... thanks

@justwise
your response was quite short. i know their quote seems good but if i subtract that amount from my budget, i only have N102,000 to play around with. what if i get the ticket/visa from them only, wont that save cost?? I can then look for a cheaper hotel myself. if you agree with this, do you have any good hotel that falls within the range of N10,000 or even lower a night.

As to my shopping

Any place in mind(i know the malls are expensive) and its actually not funny when you start converting naira into dollar or dirhams(na who do us like this??)

Why not call and ask them if you can take visa and ticket only then make the hotel arrangement yourself?

I don't know any cheap hotel and i don't think that will be hard to find if you search online.

If they refused to give you the package then you adjust your budget to accommodate their demand.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SirP1: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
alexray:

@justwise

As to my shopping

Deira city centre is good for shopping , but in my opinion your shoe budget is too small.. If you really want to get proper quality you should be looking at 80-120 usd

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SirP1: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Justwise , sorry I posted the same reply thrice . Please delete two can't figure out how to do it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
kreamy28: @justwise I might nt really knw d rules of dis netwrk or opening of a thread,but I think u closing other pples thread n referin dem to urs is wrng all in d name of moderator,even if u ve
an advise I think
u culd ve drop it on each threads nt closing it.so I need an explanation y does thread er close pls

You will not get any explanation from me, you concluded already.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sir P!:
Justwise , sorry I posted the same reply thrice . Please delete two can't figure out how to do it

No prob.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kreamy28(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
@justwise well if u dnt want ve any exxplanatn to give,kindly open d thread,cos am sure others er curious also y d thread dey open er closed! Nawa o!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dextra:
Most jobs in Qatar are offered through recruitment agencies. These agencies prefer to recruit nurses from UK, USA and other Western countries and they cover all the expenses: registration, flight ticket, accommodation, etc.
You must also know that payment and treatment of employees are based on your country of training, experience, and other stuffs and most people have claimed that there are lots of racism in that aspect. However, I believe you should give them a try, beside even the lowest pay maybe bigger than what most hospitals pay in Nigeria. Also, you can search directly for hospitals in Qatar and apply directly to them, you can never tell how it will turn out kiss That's my two cents for you. smiley smiley smiley

@Dextra, God bless You real good sis, the only problem is getting a credible recruitment agency cos even when u search online, there's a high tendency of falling into the wrong hands.
I really wanna leave naija this year to qatar to work cos I hear it pays wella over there btw its not like I'm jobless here just seeking a brighter future.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
kreamy28: @justwise I might nt really knw d rules of dis netwrk or opening of a thread,but I think u closing other pples thread n referin dem to urs is wrng all in d name of moderator,even if u ve
an advise I think

@justwise, he closed my thread and referred me to this thread. It's not done that way.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2013
justi4jesu:

Me too just tire for am @justwise, he just closed my thread and referred me to this thread. abeg its not done that way.

This is a general Qatar and UAE visa inquiry thread, i'm trying to bring all Qatar and UAE related info to one thread to stop people opening new thread each time they are looking for info about those countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kreamy28(f): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Nawa o!make I keep my mouth shut sha,@alexray,bros deira is d best plscae o jawe,u get hotels as cheap as 5500k per night includin breakfast,some nigeria resturants are around dat area,pls b mindful of does agents o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yasuleiman(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2013
i.meller:

Goodmorning, I understand what justwise was trying to avoid, Not doing ad, it doesn't make sense giving them undue publicity.
Please, is the money meant flight alone?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.