Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (627046 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29
GinPaul:

Please Zobo is not good for pregnant women!!
It can affect the unborn baby or even lead to miscarriage. A doctor answered it in this article: https://blog.kompletecare.com/is-zobo-drink-good-for-pregnant-women/

I have my research material on Zobo

The person didn't state if pregnant or not
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Annie2059: 1:57pm On Feb 01
Pls does anyone know how I can transfer money at good rate from my local naira account to a foreign account abroad?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 5:48am On Feb 02
Annie2059:
Pls does anyone know how I can transfer money at good rate from my local naira account to a foreign account abroad?

For what reason exactly?

U will still go through black market.... Then.....
If bank account to bank account is accepted, u just open a Domiciliary account and get a Dollar card too... Polaris bank would have been the easiest but not a useful bank to me ... Wema has good annual charges etc.

U can also use apps like Chipper cash( can also send through it to your dollar account@$2 fee), Klasha etc.... U can go to play store to see their individual email to write them.

I generally prefer using banks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nursepearl(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03
KingDeity:

Thanks ma'am. Please do you have any contact in nmcn? I'm really lost as regards making payments for the verification...I can't find the link on the portal please

@vickyehi

Pls can you help a sister out with ways to go about NMCN verification?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nursepearl(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03
Pls how can I go about it @vickyehi
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nursepearl(f): 7:52am On Feb 04
kumbhuru:

It's capital and time intensive. If you really want this, go to telegram and message @Olamercy2013 to add you to the Canadian nurses group. Be ready to DIY, nobody will spoonfeed you.

Thank you very much
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Kongrats: 7:57am On Feb 07
Hello everyone,

My brother wants to register for the basic nursing program. We have option for RN or midwifery. Which one will you advise he choose, please?

We are open to any with better career opportunities. We have done some research but we have no clarification other than in the future one can do additional certification to convert between them.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 4:44am On Feb 08
Kongrats:
Hello everyone,

My brother wants to register for the basic nursing program. We have option for RN or midwifery. Which one will you advise he choose, please?

We are open to any with better career opportunities. We have done some research but we have no clarification other than in the future one can do additional certification to convert between them.

RN is more versatile, later he can upgrade easily to BSN.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Lauraero: 7:48am On Feb 08
watersideboys:

Nigeria still has a crooked educational system that will witch hunt you. How many countries of the world today will stretch hnd to 5 or 6 years.

Some countries will even offer bsc for 3 years

Presently there are even minor health courses you can start getting paid even without a requisite qualification by learning on the job.

I'm Nigerian not a Cameroonian and am not trying to be biased, but as one who has compared and contrasted both systems, cameroon will give you a better and organized approach to education especially health sciences. so I don't know the essence of his posts if it's to deter people from acquiring qualifications easily because some Nigerians are like that.

Hi, so does this mean that an hnd nurse can get a Cameroon nurse license to work abroad and in Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Kongrats: 6:53pm On Feb 08
Thank you, I appreciate
sharone21:

RN is more versatile, later he can upgrade easily to BSN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Thewritingnerd(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08
Have you seen the new NMCN stifling requirement for a Nigerian nurse to remain and practice in Nigeria for a minimum of 2 years before they can be allowed to verify their license (for when they want to travel out)?
Kongrats:
Hello everyone,

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 2:43am On Feb 12
Lauraero:

Hi, so does this mean that an hnd nurse can get a Cameroon nurse license to work abroad and in Cameroon?

Be part of their system by doing their BSc via transfer 1st then easier.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Contenthub: 11:36pm On Feb 17
Hi, please any update about the Kenya NCLEX center?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Eddy5656: 11:34am On Feb 26
Good day everyone please a sister wants to relocate to the UK via the health care route.Distinguished ladies and gentlemen please she has this license;
Community Health Extension Worker(CHEW)
Diploma certificate from college of health.

Can she relocate to the UK via this route.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BinaryMonk: 12:00pm On Feb 26
Contenthub:
Interested in this too please
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 2:18pm On Feb 26
Eddy5656:
Good day everyone please a sister wants to relocate to the UK via the health care route.Distinguished ladies and gentlemen please she has this license;
Community Health Extension Worker(CHEW)
Diploma certificate from college of health.

Can she relocate to the UK via this route.
She's not a nurse

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Eddy5656: 11:58am On Feb 27
Please what route is possible for this route.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:10pm On Feb 29
Quinnlee:
Please how to I increase my chances of getting a job as a nurse in uk? I have written IELTS and CBT but I'm yet to see vacancies that accepts from red list countries. The negative replies are beginning to weigh me down.
Someone should help me with links and even Whatsapp groups where such information could be disseminated. Thank you
How far?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:16pm On Feb 29
Abubanty:

Never give up just keep applying. My wife was in this same situation. With over 1k applications on trac,indeed,NHS jobs.

I also heard if you have Bnsc you can go the mental health route when registering on NMC.

What ever it keep applying. Iyanu ma sele.
So this thing had been difficult for long.
Men men men
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 8:30pm On Mar 01
Abubanty:

Never give up just keep applying. My wife was in this same situation. With over 1k applications on trac,indeed,NHS jobs.

I also heard if you have Bnsc you can go the mental health route when registering on NMC.

What ever it keep applying. Iyanu ma sele.

Please kindly give advice on how to ace interview
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:52pm On Mar 03
Hello all,

If I secure a job as an RN with an employer in Texas, is it possible for me to move with my husband immediately using work visa? I don't want to wait for the green card application process, I intend to start the green card application process with my husband while I am working there. We are currently in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BinaryMonk: 7:47pm On Mar 04
Can you help with UK RN job positions please
SOLARPOWER1:
Hello all,

If I secure a job as an RN with an employer in Texas, is it possible for me to move with my husband immediately using work visa? I don't want to wait for the green card application process, I intend to start the green card application process with my husband while I am working there. We are currently in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05
BinaryMonk:

Hello I used trac job for applications back then.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Saathi77: 4:17pm On Mar 08
BinaryMonk:

Securing a job as an RN in Texas is a positive step. To expedite your move with your husband, you can explore obtaining a work visa, such as an H-1B or TN visa, which allows immediate relocation for employment purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 11:15am On Mar 27
Contenthub:

If your exam is this year, the centre may not be ready till end of the year or till next year.

Try Doha, Qatar with hayya.qa and pay 100 Riyal.... Almost same fare with Kenya and cheaper visa cost

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by May001: 9:48pm On Apr 04
Hello everyone. I'm new on here. Please is there any whatsapp group or social media group other than here where anyone interested in migrating to USA is a part of? If yes, Please can someone add the number here/ tell me how to join. I'd like info on materials to study for the NCLEX and I'd also like to know what the visa application process is like especially for someone going for direct hire.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 5:23pm On Apr 05
May001:
Hello everyone. I'm new on here. Please is there any whatsapp group or social media group other than here where anyone interested in migrating to USA is a part of? If yes, Please can someone add the number here/ tell me how to join. I'd like info on materials to study for the NCLEX and I'd also like to know what the visa application process is like especially for someone going for direct hire.

Hi, Please check this trend on naira forum >Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bolasmalls: 12:17pm On Apr 07
Hello everyone

Please what the new process of verification
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Golden2024: 6:27am On Apr 18
Help me guys how can I get nursing role. Please i have uk nursing pin already graduated from one European countries. No experience.

Is like this thing of hunting for job is just not in my blood aah osu mi o please help me Aye gbogbo yin ko ni polukumusu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by integritylady(f): 1:58am On Apr 23
sharone21:

If your exam is this year, the centre may not be ready till end of the year or till next year.

Try Doha, Qatar with hayya.qa and pay 100 Riyal.... Almost same fare with Kenya and cheaper visa cost
How can I go about this?
I’m seriously looking for a center to write my exams?
Trying to avoid Philippine and Brazil because of the flight tickets

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 4:37pm On Apr 23
integritylady:

How can I go about this?
I’m seriously looking for a center to write my exams?
Trying to avoid Philippine and Brazil because of the flight tickets

Hi. Just go to the site and apply hayya.qa

For more details: www.visitqatar.com

Any issue.... Contact them

Compare flight fares with Googleflight.com

If fares are still high in Naija.... Go to Ghana via Seme border

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 12:23am On Apr 24
Golden2024:
Help me guys how can I get nursing role. Please i have uk nursing pin already graduated from one European countries. No experience.

Is like this thing of hunting for job is just not in my blood aah osu mi o please help me Aye gbogbo yin ko ni polukumusu
Please get out. You aren't serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.