Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (629662 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 1:32pm On May 24, 2017
Inkredible:
I appreciate the prompt response.

Just a quick one, how much does CBT cost in Naira?

Are their resource materials for preparations on it?

How do one find a good hospital to apply for in UK?

Cbt costs about £140. I am not sure about Naira equivalent as the rate changes everyday.

No, they don't send you resource material for Cbt just read random things online but focus on UK guidelines.

As per hospita, any NHS trust is good for a start as they are the ones that have the right training package for OSCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
auschris:

It is well. I do it with a card that has nothing in it.
how can i connect u on FB
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 1:42pm On May 24, 2017
Wow exactly what I plan to do when I get the ielts requirement, love Australia...... Please do keep us Informed on how it goes, will keep in touch too....best of luck ma'am.....

Plus were you able to get a certificate from your school on the criterion 8 (medication management, which entails pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics n all) cos I know I was taught that back in my 300level in uni, but we were not given a special certificate for that....
mamajaz:

By his grace, my form AGOS - 40, will be leaving the shores of Nigeria today for Melbourne, although they claimed naija might not get that positive, there's room for the bridging program which will be footed by me ( about AUD 11500, ( hussy gave me a go ahead, although we aren't so financially on the buoyant side, we will try our best). I believe, its all about passion, preference and sacrifice.
Av made efforts to gather documents as much as my hands could touch, having passed through three different schools made it note financially tasking. All in all, I remain hopeful.
Meanwhile, I av filled my UK form to a stage but yet to get to where I will fill in my IELTS ref number Slowlybtsurely, I will get there.
So, incredible, I will keep you and the house posted on further developments.
May God pick our calls oh.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
WellEndowed:

Ah. Sponsor you for bridging program? lai lai. cheesy NT will only sponsor you after you have your registration

Honestly though, they sponsor nurses like crazy there. Too many sponsored foreign trained health care workers in NT

Baba, the thing nor be small matter.

Abeg by registration you mean gambling to see if AHPRA will come through?

Honestly, if the funds to try it out is there, I wouldn't hesitate. Right now, I just want to channel all energy and resources towards one sure bet (UK or Ireland).

E nor get as I go pass IELTS and CBT then go up there and fail OSCE... With all this anger in me? Ha, I just can't fail o. It's not an option. Make God observe me walahi... Naija matter dey frustrate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2017
AjaoSandra:
Wow exactly what I plan to do when I get the ielts requirement, love Australia...... Please do keep us Informed on how it goes, will keep in touch too....best of luck ma'am.....

Plus were you able to get a certificate from your school on the criterion 8 (medication management, which entails pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics n all) cos I know I was thought that back in my 300level in uni, but we were not given a special certificate for that....
Those stuffs will be sent by the school, I have requested for it and have been called from the school that they are ready. Will get there on Friday before the school send their package to see the checklist I made for them, if not available, then the course outline should suffice.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2017
mamajaz:

By his grace, my form AGOS - 40, will be leaving the shores of Nigeria today for Melbourne, although they claimed naija might not get that positive, there's room for the bridging program which will be footed by me ( about AUD 11500, ( hussy gave me a go ahead, although we aren't so financially on the buoyant side, we will try our best). I believe, its all about passion, preference and sacrifice.
Av made efforts to gather documents as much as my hands could touch, having passed through three different schools made it note financially tasking. All in all, I remain hopeful.
Meanwhile, I av filled my UK form to a stage but yet to get to where I will fill in my IELTS ref number Slowlybtsurely, I will get there.
So, incredible, I will keep you and the house posted on further developments.
May God pick our calls oh.

Chai!!! See as I dey happy for you oo. The waka go favour you my sister. E must favour you in Jesus name Amen..

Have scheduled my IELTS, will be writing come 20th July in Lagos...

Already preparing on my free time. The writing aspect na serious headache... I just hope say nor be so other sections go be.

PS: I will appreciate any tips and tricks on the IELTS levels. I need all I can get now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2017
gratefulme40:

Cbt costs about £140. I am not sure about Naira equivalent as the rate changes everyday.

No, they don't send you resource material for Cbt just read random things online but focus on UK guidelines.

As per hospita, any NHS trust is good for a start as they are the ones that have the right training package for OSCE

Thanks for the rundown... Na to begin save for the £140 be my agenda now.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
Inkredible:

Chai!!! See as I dey happy for you oo. The waka go favour you my sister. E must favour you in Jesus name Amen..

Already preparing on my free time. The writing aspect na serious headache... I just hope say nor be so other sections go be.

PS: I will appreciate any tips and tricks on the IELTS levels. I need all I can get now
God will breathe on your efforts too, I used ieltsbuddy for writing. In fact, I read it on the morning of the exam. My score was not too bad, 7. Just abide by the rule, cross check your work, no spelling mistakes or grammar wahala.
You will be good to go. Meanwhile, there's an IELTS forum on Nairaland too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
Inkredible:

God will breathe on your efforts too, I used ieltsbuddy for writing. In fact, I read it on the morning of the exam. My score was not too bad, 7. Just abide by the rule, cross check your work, no spelling mistakes or grammar wahala.
You will be good to go. Meanwhile, there's an IELTS forum on Nairaland too. You may pm me
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
gratefulme40:

My authorisation date read 24/5/2017 to 24/11/2017. Please, help me expatiate on this.
Pardon my ignorance too, this unit is it for Euro or pound?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
mamajaz:

My authorisation date read 24/5/2017 to 24/11/2017. Please, help me expatiate on this.

Thats a bit new. Wasn't given dates when I did mine.
But, I believe this means you should sit for your Cbt between 24th of may and 24 of November this year.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
gratefulme40:

Thats a bit new. Wasn't given dates when I did mine.
But, I believe this means you should sit for your Cbt between 24th of may and 24 of November this year.
Thanks, same thing my hussy told me.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
mamajaz:

Correct!!! I was in that whatsapp group before, ( when did you join nah?) just left them last week because many people( that I didn't inform) at my place of work started nosing into my affairs 'cos they are in the group.

I don join since February. I suppose write for April but something happen and the money follow am go like that. God knows the best sha... Na him I start from square 1 to put the fund together.

I just dey observe the group. I chip in once or twice a week.

I notice wen some people begin waka last week.. You follow enter the visa group?

According to admin, na those wey don pass IELTS dey qualified to join that one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Inkredible post=56839388]

Amen,& amen.
It go be oh.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
All the best ma'am, will stay in touch
mamajaz:

Those stuffs will be sent by the school, I have requested for it and have been called from the school that they are ready. Will get there on Friday before the school send their package to see the checklist I made for them, if not available, then the course outline should suffice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
You could contact anthony.mifa@migrationservices.org.uk. they in desperate need of nurses with the cut off, they pay for your cbt, visa application, flight ticket, accommodation in the UK, get you a sponsor, help you prep for the OSCE n sponse your Fam to come over..... If you no too hold bar, you fit go through them, they are reliable.... The major hassle is getting the IELTS cut off n you have it, the rest is easy from there...... You should contact them...... quote author=Inkredible post=56839487]

Thanks for the rundown... Na to begin save for the £140 be my agenda now.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
You could contact anthony.mifa@migrationservices.org.uk. they in desperate need of nurses with the cut off, they pay for your cbt, visa application, flight ticket, accommodation in the UK, get you a sponsor, help you prep for the OSCE n sponse your Fam to come over..... If you no too hold bar, you fit go through them, they are reliable.... The major hassle is getting the IELTS cut off n you have it, the rest is easy from there...... You should contact them......

Inkredible:

Thanks for the rundown... Na to begin save for the £140 be my agenda now.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
nah...cirrus

Tell me more bout cirus....av some peeps who avant rejected
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 11:23pm On May 24, 2017
AjaoSandra:

You could contact anthony.mifa@migrationservices.org.uk. they in desperate need of nurses with the cut off, they pay for your cbt, visa application, flight ticket, accommodation in the UK, get you a sponsor, help you prep for the OSCE n sponse your Fam to come over..... If you no too hold bar, you fit go through them, they are reliable.... The major hassle is getting the IELTS cut off n you have it, the rest is easy from there...... You should contact them......

Who dem Anthony. mifa be? Hope dem no go use person money do agency finish?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 11:32pm On May 24, 2017
Lol email them and ask, they are legit sha, know peeps who worked with 'em

mamajaz:

Who dem Anthony. mifa be? Hope dem no go use person money do agency finish?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 11:44pm On May 24, 2017
AjaoSandra:

Owwwkkk, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 11:50pm On May 24, 2017
AjaoSandra:

Wetin be "hold bar"?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:51am On May 25, 2017
finfol007:

Tell me more bout cirus....av some peeps who avant rejected
dunno much about them. I only know they source workers for companies in USA and they are really nice people.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2017
AjaoSandra:

God bless you my sister. I go run their Mata when my IELTS don ready.

U do well.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 5:52am On May 25, 2017
mamajaz:

Wetin be "hold bar"?

Lolsss. Na Street lingua for when you don't have enough money for something.

Hold bar literally means to " hold money ".
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 6:14am On May 25, 2017
*if you no hold bar* *If you no hold cash*

mamajaz:

Wetin be "hold bar"?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 6:16am On May 25, 2017
Sure bro, jah bless the hustle!!!

Na IELTS UKVI (academic) make you register for o, Na Wetin UK dey use for their immigration. If you no make the cut off the first time, then you fit register for the normal kind IELTS, n yes! You can combine results now, not more than 2 sittings though, and you should have nothing less than 6.5 in each band in the current sitting, then 7 on the band youve not cleared, plus it should always be a total of 7, n should be within the space of 6 months.

Inkredible:

God bless you my sister. I go run their Mata when my IELTS don ready.

U do well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:20am On May 25, 2017
AjaoSandra:
*if you no hold bar* *If you no hold cash*

Hehehehe... I be dey think say nah something like hold bar soaps e.g canoe, kampe. BTW, Sandra, you no dey sleep ni, abi your husband no dey dey angry as you tanda for Nairaland dey scope seun osewa all through the night Ai taya for you oh, oyah goan sleep ( in Oshiobaba's voice).
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 6:34am On May 25, 2017
Looolz, grin grin u no well at all, I still dey single, so hussy no fit complain grin grin

mamajaz:

Hehehehe... I be dey think say nah something like hold bar soaps e.g canoe, kampe. BTW, Sandra, you no dey sleep ni, abi your husband no dey dey angry as you tanda for Nairaland dey scope seun osewa all through the night Ai taya for you oh, oyah goan sleep ( in Oshiobaba's voice).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.