Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters (29937 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Police Alerts Motorists Queuing At Filling Stations Over New Theft Tactics / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by anigbajumo(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

Why not make me understand if trash carting ain't feeding you.

You are old enough than this,why dwelling ignorance for the public to see

read what you av written up there again.

Is either u Lack comprehension skills or u dnt read the the contexts and understand the content before you comment.

use yer IQ now.....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Lilimax:
...the use of computer animation to strip their victims and put their Unclad pictures on facebook and other social media platform. undecided?/

People are mastering ICT for more profitable something while these ones are using their for devilish purpose embarassed
Any money make through evil means will develop wing and fly away embarassed
forget all these ur plenty swear. The koko is "Don't snap or send unclad pix again" .sad
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by tosin203(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
BACK TO BACK( maga go pay)
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by OfficialIYANU(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerians! Why are we like this?!

Some people are castigating, "how can a person send their unclad pics", "serves them right", etc!

GUYS! HABA! make una wiseup now!!!!

The DSS categorically stated that these crooks would

1. Get a normal photo of a person

2. Remove the body and replace it with a nude photo using computer program

3. Edit (Photoshop) it to look like the (innocent) person took an nude photo

4. Contact the person and BLACKMAIL them with it!

This can happen to anyone so let's beware! JEEEZ!

5 Likes

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by amunkita(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

You are old enough than this,why dwelling ignorance for the public to see

read what you av written up there again.

Is either u Lack comprehension skills or u dnt read the the contexts and understand the content before you comment.

use yer IQ now.....

Since I lack IQ nd u claim to possess IQ for two, why not help me out abi u re too old to be of a helping hand

Comprehension activist..
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by ZeroTolerance: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Na Yorubas dey lead for this kind thing.
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by Stonerobaba(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:
I swear if those two suspect were arrested for uploading people's nude pix then Sango will borrow Amadioha Thunder that will scatter DSS...

For Fvck sake, why would a sane person snap/record his Nude self..
Any one who decides to keep a copy of his/her Nude material is a wh0re nd posting their pictures online is a No! No!! Offense..

Useless DSS won't go nd gather intelligence on Bokoharam nd put a stop to their activities.

I wonder how you answered comprehension questions when you wrote WAEC. #READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT

2 Likes

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by elampiro(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
OfficialIYANU:
Nigerians! Why are we like this?!

Some people are castigating, "how can a person send their unclad pics", "serves them right", etc!

GUYS! HABA! make una wiseup now!!!!

The DSS categorically stated that these crooks would

1. Get a normal photo of a person

2. Remove the body and replace it with a nude photo using computer program

3. Edit (Photoshop) it to look like the (innocent) person took an nude photo

4. Contact the person and BLACKMAIL them with it!

This can happen to anyone so let's beware! JEEEZ!

So why should anyone be concern if it's not their real naked bodies on display? If it's photoshop, then it's not even a problem.

1 Like

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by Jarus(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
This should come from Police, not DSS.
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by amunkita(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Stonerobaba:

I wonder how you answered comprehension questions when you wrote WAEC. #READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT

Special center..
Any other thing
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by jkendy(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
playcharles:
why wud i want to upload my naked piksure on the internet sef talkless of sending to sum1
Go back and read the story b4 commenting. Not commenting b4 reading. They use computer animation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by elampiro(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
bouncino:

They will not show the original person's body. More like attaching an unclad body to the head while retaining the exact body shape and curves. This will give a false sense of reality.

Then, that's not a big deal at all. Why should anyone be concerned if it's not their real naked body?
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by jkendy(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
daveyjay:
What's so special about people seeinq me unclad??! Do U know how many ladies have seen me fully unclad??! Mtcheeew...blackmail me if U want biko
Guy, no break my ribs dis early morning abeg........ chaiiiiiii. Baaaaad boy
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

Since I lack IQ nd u claim to possess IQ for two, why not help me out abi u re too old to be of a helping hand

Comprehension activist..

Are you a troublesome person?

Why not just apologise and move on?

You didn't read at all. Admit it and stop abusing people.

1 Like

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by hotdi(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:
I swear if those two suspect were arrested for uploading people's nude pix then Sango will borrow Amadioha Thunder that will scatter DSS...

Any one who decides to keep a copy of his/her Nude material is a wh0re nd posting their pictures online is a No! No!! Offense..

Useless DSS won't go nd gather intelligence on Bokoharam nd put a stop to their activities.

Blocked head, u did not even care to read the text.
They are saying this criminal syndicate are capable of striping a modest picture unclad using animation.
Receive sense from my Bingo.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by gossipatrol(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
elampiro:

So why should anyone be concern if it's not their real naked bodies on display? If it's photoshop, then it's not even a problem.
because u are the only one that knows its not you. The public and people who will view the pic won't know u didn't take the pic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
I always send it to u,stupid question
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by mitchyy(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

understand the contents before you spew trash

Honestly, most persons don't read the content of a post anymore before dropping comments. They just read the topic, skim thru and then rant opposite
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by kalus(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

This is the reason many people fail comprehension in english...... cry cry cry cry
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by hotdi(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

**** u did not even care to read the text.
They are saying this criminal syndicate are capable of striping a modest picture unclad using animation.
Receive sense from my Bingo grin.
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by Psalmsquare(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

Ogbeni did u read this post very well before you started ranting....?? They said the criminals always edit the pics to become unclad.... It's not that they use unclad pics directly....
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by xkobic4rel(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

it's a pity some people no read with understanding
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by jomboliski(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2016
9ja....
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by jomboliski(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
9ja....wer anytin happenz
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by elampiro(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
gossipatrol:
because u are the only one that knows its not you. The public and people who will view the pic won't know u didn't take the pic.

You have a point there. But I will just produce the original picture. That should be enough to solve it.

Governor Oshiomhole was photoshop a few years ago, he didn't offer a world of defence but the public was about to come to a conclusion that it was a photoshop.
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by jkendy(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
dheolexaone:
A normal homo sapiens will not deem it fit in his cognitive thinking to send a nude pics to another who is not to be trusted. Buh all this too, both parties(male&female) are to blame.

U'll 4eva remain free if u've gat no shady deals online. So let's those that have ears hear. And dos that will still fall victim, their case is dangling up n down lyk a swinging pendulum.

You only rushed to be on the FP without even reading the thread. Nd in case you did, you didn't understand what you read.
DSS is warning the public to be mindful of sending their real pictures online anyhow. These internet criminals use computer animation to strip you na:ked and use same pictures to get money from you
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by hollywater: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Ok DSS won claim FBI of Nigeria is alright kontinu
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by TeamSimple(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

You lack comprehension
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
elampiro:

Really?? How many people will you explain that to, when the post has gone viral?? The damage would have been done already! It's an intimidation and fear tactic to make you pay up, even though u know its not ur nude body, that's why it will work.
Re: DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters by pasol4real(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2016
So Dss still dey work .
I bin think say their job na to pursue pdp members
N any body wey talk against mr President .
Na wa o Wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life / Police Arrest Bull For Killing Woman In Kenya / Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.