Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? (566 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism / Feminism: The True Colour / 'Free Bleeding' - a New Era Of Feminism For Free Flowing Menstruation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2016
IS IT PART OF THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT?
In our family we have just a girl. She came after three of us (My siblings and I) Growing up was funny, she behaved like us and a times confuses people about her sex. Boys always stand to pee while the ladies squat but my sister was standing to pee and feels sad when her pee don't shoot far like ours! My mum have to educate her on how to pee, that was how she stopped standing!
Now what is the essence of that narration up there? What raised that issue?
From early age I realized that ladies squat to pee but in recent years I have observed lots of women standing to pee! They don't even go into the bush, they just stand by the road side like we men do! You know, as a kid I used to be proud to have that privileges to stand and shoot through my pee pipe along the road or just facing the wall but now the women do same! These women include young ladies, mamas and some babes I 'trip' for on a normal day, they are not girls!
Almost everyday I see these scence and I feel like puking! I can't describe the scene, it's best experienced, it's not sexy at all. The view is very graphic, I mean there should be a warning ahead Like 'Beware, graphic scence ahead of you take another road or continue if you can withstand the shock!' But in the absence of such I just bump into these women and I will hurriedly look away and increase my pace.
Now my question is why are women doing this? I mean why?
Is it part of the feminist movement?
The fight and struggle for gender equality?
But then What a man can do?
Re: A woman can do better.
#IzunduArtino.
Re: Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? by Dojupyo(f): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Op, I didn't want to reply you but I just have to..

Do you want them to bend down and pee, so they would see the thing...

It's public and what they are hiding is private
Re: Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? by SFTW: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dojupyo:
Op, I didn't want to reply you but I just have to..

Do you want them to bend down and pee, so they would see the thing...

It's public and what they are hiding is private

Hello frnd I disagree with you! Can't they find a nearby bush? must it be on the road?
Re: Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? by johnson232: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pee thread.... smiley
Re: Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Urine thread.
Re: Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism? by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this a thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Educate Me Please. / Remember This Poem? Happy Mothers Day / April6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.