Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism (12085 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
The well-known aphorism, charity begins at home must have been lost to Chimamanda Adichie when she stepped into the media-aided limelight. Perhaps, finding the perks of notoriety too overwhelming, she reached out for more themes to keep basking in the spotlight of media hype and a new fame nowadays guaranteed to anyone who dare challenged the status quo even without scratching deep into exceptional brilliance.

After Adichie's notorious interview with former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, where she expressed her displeasure over Clinton's prioritisation of her marital status on her Twitter bio, comparing it to her husband's, the warning bells came off.

Are we looking at a sadistic, vengeful core feminist, whose major goal is to avenge male folks for their alleged "wrongs" or are we looking at an honest feminist who takes the plight of women into genuine consideration?

Did Chimamanda Adichie actually peered at Hillary Clinton's Twitter bio information and then searched out her husband's,Bill Clinton, bio for comparison?

For she clearly pointed out the difference between both Hilary Clinton and that of her husband insensitively and rudely informing Mrs Clinton of her husband's "crime". That was the red flag highlighting Adichie's lack of respect for matrimony and people's wishes.

I never cease to worry had Chimamanda Adichie discovered that Bill Clinton had placed "husband" in the front row in his Twitter bio, would she had picked offence at the choice of his wife, Hilary?

I doubt it. So we're, in essence, dealing with Chimamanda's preference for how the Clinton's should relate to one another.

Quite recently, Chimamanda rocked a media storm again (she just wanted a back-to-back front seat at the online media circus) when she again express her displeasure of male chivalry in holding doors for women. It took Dana Loesch, the National Riffle Association spokesperson to blast Adichie and expose her grand hypocrisy.

Loesch said, Adichie should worry more about the prevalence of female genital mutilation in Nigeria, which by the way is false as Loesch also showed her profound ignorance and lack of general knowledge. Female genital mutilation is not only outlawed in Nigeria for decades, it is convenient to say over 90% female child in Nigeria are born without genital mutilation.

Nevertheless, no one has pointed out to Chimamanda Adichie of the plight of women in her own tribe, in her own ethnicity and region, the South East of Nigeria where women are still forbidden to inherit ancestral lands of their fathers.

It is disheartening that Chimamanda will worry about how Hilary Clinton placed her marital status on her Twitter bio; that she will spare a thought about Western men opening doors for women when millions of women in Eastern Nigeria like her cannot inherit their father's homes in death even if they as females were the only child.

It is preposterous that none of Adichie's works have ever highlighted the plight of women in Eastern Nigeria where tradition forbids them from being rulers or breaking kola nut or attending "Umunna" meetings except when summoned for questioning or as witness.

In Enugu, Chimamanda's birth place, some communities traditionally forbids women from eating gizzard. In Eastern Nigeria, a woman is forbidden to interfere in the negotiations of her marriage between her family and that of her prospective husband's family, making her a bystander or spectator in the negotiations of her own marriage.

Chimamanda would have been partially forgiven if she was born and raised overseas but she had her birth and formative years in Nigeria and she chose to wear the cloak of hypocrisy in nice drapery, worrying and fretting over women of Western birth whose material fortunes are far greater and superior to those of her kith and kin she left behind.

Chimamanda wasn't a priest rejected by her own folks, she's just a preacher who never preached to her suffering people but pretend to be a crusader, taking the gospel to those who have the mastery of it, hence not needing it.

Source: www.lodega.com

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chiamanda don suffer. grin

This would help her concentrate on writing another book.

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by J2381: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
bukatyne:
Chiamanda don suffer. grin

This would help her concentrate on writing another book.
another book to help spread her nonsense brand of feminism? Please...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by KanwuliaExtra: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Goooooooo Chimamanda!
Your fan base is exploding!
3 threads about you and counting!

Thank awa ancestors for your success! cheesy
You are married to a Nigerian man too?
Habaaaaaaaa!

Abeg write another book and keep laughing all the way to the bank! Let the “suffer-heads” keep chopping dust because of you! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by J2381: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Goooooooo Chimamanda!
Your fan base is exploding!
3 threads about you and counting!

Thank awa ancestors for your success! :
You are married to a Nigerian man too?
Habaaaaaaaa!

Abeg write another nook and keep laughing all the way to the bank! Let the “suffer-heads” keep chopping dust because of you! grin
if success if define by the likes of you, who praise those who deceive foolish individuals that look and type like you, no wonder Nigerian pastors are smiling to the banks every Sunday.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
J2381:
if success if define by the likes of you, who praise those who deceive foolish individuals that look and type like you, no wonder Nigerian pastors are smiling to the banks every Sunday.

Those boobs of hers taking the center spot of her DP offer a peep into the dark, empty gully she calls her cranium.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by J2381: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
postmann:

Those boobs of hers taking the center spot of her DP offers a peep into the dark, empty gully she calls her cranium.
couldn't have said it better. Instead of her to engage in intellectual discourse, she's showing she's about to experience menopause.

Honestly, i'm sick of the kind of people I read their useless empty praise ranting posts on this forum. If only asslicking could make one a millionaire. If only bro.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Feminism is a fight of freedom . . . There's nothing pretty about it. The fact that she was born and bred in an environment where women are marginalized should be a motivation for her cause, not a deterrent.

I know change is not easy, it never is, and it can be acheieved from ay where, thank God for social media and globalization. that's why we need the likes of her, who will use hammer to drum it into your heads. Whether you want to here it or not.

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by IamD18: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Feminism is a fight of freedom . . . There's nothing pretty about it. The fact that she was born and bred in an environment where women are marginalized should be a motivation for her cause, not a deterrent.

I know change is not easy, it never is, and it can be acheieved from ay where, thank God for social media and globalization. that's why we need the likes of her, who will use hammer to drum it into your heads. Whether you want to here it or not.

Are women in bondage? If YES, how?

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Uju, you're an Igbo girl and I know you can't inherit your father's land except if he is so gracious to will it to you. Even at that, if it's an inherited land, you will still be forbidden from taking possession of it.

There's no Igbo female monarch and you women are still forbidden in taking part in family (umunna) meetings.

So why is your saviour abandoning your perpetual slavery and prating about men holding doors for women in onyibo country?

Don't you think your condition is worse off and requires UN intervention?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I'll bring you to a speedy summary of what that wonderful exposé is all about; that your darling Chimamanda is an insincere, opportunistic glory-craver.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
postmann:

I'll bring you to a speedy summary of what that wonderful exposé is all about; that your darling Chimamanda is an insincere, opportunistic glory-craver.

Just because she's not going about it the way you want doesn't mean she's not doing the right thing. Sometimes to make progress in the war, u have to win the small battles.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Seahawk: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
So you agree there’s a need for feminism?

Fearlez:

Uju, you're an Igbo girl and I know you can't inherit your father's land except if he is so gracious to will it to you. Even at that, if it's an inherited land, you will still be forbidden from taking possession of it.

There's no Igbo female monarch and you women are still forbidden in taking part in family (umunna) meetings.

So why is your saviour abandoning your perpetual slavery and prating about men holding doors for women in onyibo country?

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fearlez:

Remember she's a writer and not a woman right activist.

She's a self-acclaimed feminist who doesn't mince any words about her opinion. Doesn't mean she should abandon her career and start the movement for women to inherit properties in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamD18:

Are women in bondage? If YES, how?

I'm going to assume your question is rhetorical

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I'm going to assume your question is rhetorical
Let's assume the question isn't rhetorical. I'd also like to know if women are in bondage

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Remember she's a writer and not a woman right activist.

She's a self-acclaimed feminist who doesn't mince any words about her opinion. Doesn't mean she should abandon her career and start the movement for women to inherit properties in Enugu
What's the difference? A writer using her profession to advocate for the course of women abroad, women who have practised feminism for over 100 years when her grandmothers could be driven from her husband's home for not producing a male child upon his death by his relatives, women who are way better than her while neglecting her mother and sisters perpetually bent under the yoke of age-long gender oppression.

Like Dana Loesch said, she doesn't understand what she's preaching. Just a cheap opportunist lusting after media hype over oyinbo's astonishment that a buttscratching African female have the courage to talk about feminism.

You don't seem to even grasp the faintest idea about your god. You will make for an obedient fan anyways,

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Just because she's not going about it the way you want doesn't mean she's not doing the right thing. Sometimes to make progress in the war, u have to win the small battles.

We will not deceive ourselves. True Feminism doesn't exist. It lost its soul to a band of disgruntled misandrists who wouldn't admit that their ambitions are hampered by their biological limitations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 1:47am On Jun 18, 2018
postmann:

We will not deceive ourselves. True Feminism doesn't exist. It lost its soul to a band of disgruntled misandrists who wouldn't admit that their ambitions are hampered by their biological limitations.

Oh, now I see where all this is coming from? Imagine us gender-lly limited beings, trying to claim equality with super alpha males like you. What a nerve! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 1:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Fearlez:
What's the difference? A writer using her profession to advocate for the course of women abroad, women who have practised feminism for over 100 years when her grandmothers could be driven from her husband's home for not producing a male child upon his death by his relatives, women who are way better than her while neglecting her mother and sisters perpetually bent under the yoke of age-long gender oppression.

Like Dana Loesch said, she doesn't understand what she's preaching. Just a cheap opportunist lusting after media hype over oyinbo's astonishment that a buttscratching African female have the courage to talk about feminism.

You don't seem to even grasp the faintest idea about your god. You will make for an obedient fan anyways,

And you strike a charming picture of a disgruntled angry alpha male who will say anything to discredit a 'challenge'.

Now pay attention, CNA is a writer, who found a voice because of her success in writing, which by the way is not about feminism. So she uses the opportunity to talk about an issue that bothers her and touches the essence of her roots.

So you're saying if she's not fighting for women's right in Africa she has no moral justification to say her opinion on the issues sourrounding feminism?

Maybe her intention is not to be a flag bearer, maybe her intention is to tell the world her stand on the issue. And maybe, just maybe that's what it may take.

People influencing the change from anywhere they find themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 1:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Cuddlebugie:

Let's assume the question isn't rhetorical. I'd also like to know if women are in bondage

I still don't want to believe that you're asking if women are being marginalized . . . In Nigeria. And coming from a woman?

Even the men here are not trying to deny it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2018
You know what bothere the most is the way people intentionally misinterpret whatever she says concerning this issue.

Dana Leosch even went as far as cooking up a non-existent problem in an attempt to silence her.

So what if she felt successful women shouldn't be defined by their domestic roles, as opposed to successful men who believe that is secondary to their achievement. She wondered why Hilary felt right by doing that and it turns out the woman was just going with what society thinks she should do. She edited the profile didn't she? Someone else might feel differently and if she believes that out of all her acheievemets, being a wife and mother takes the prize, she can stand by her profile description and let it be the way she thinks it's best. But CNA's point is that one's decision shouldn't be defined by societal expectations. Because let's face it, we all know what kind of 'husband' Bill was to Hillary. embarassed I'm not sure she'll be asking Michelle that same question, especially since Obama also highlighted his domestic r responsibility in his own profile. Something like that should be a family mandate, not necessarily reserved for the woman.

Also, i love having the door held for me, which is why I don't hesitate to do it for other's, even men. Something as humane as that shouldn't be reserved for just women.

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Aquariann: 4:16am On Jun 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:
You know what bothere the most is the way people intentionally misinterpret whatever she says concerning this issue.

Dana Leosch even went as far as cooking up a non-existent problem in an attempt to silence her.

So what if she felt successful women shouldn't be defined by their domestic roles, as opposed to successful men who believe that is secondary to their achievement. She wondered why Hilary felt right by doing that and it turns out the woman was just going with what society thinks she should do. She edited the profile didn't she? Someone else might feel differently and if she believes that out of all her acheievemets, being a wife and mother takes the prize, she can stand by her profile description and let it be the way she thinks it's best. But CNA's point is that one's decision shouldn't be defined by societal expectations. Because let's face it, we all know what kind of 'husband' Bill was to Hillary. embarassed I'm not sure she'll be asking Michelle that same question, especially since Obama also highlighted his domestic r responsibility in his own profile. Something like that should be a family mandate, not necessarily reserved for the woman.

Also, i love having the door held for me, which is why I don't hesitate to do it for other's, even men. Something as humane as that shouldn't be reserved for just women.

Y'all should stop denying there's prevalence of FGM in Nigeria up to this very day please.

A friend was just given a final research project topic on it only last month.

http://www.yourcommonwealth.org/editors-pick/why-fgm-may-be-difficult-to-end-in-nigeria/

https://guardian.ng/features/female-genital-mutilation-still-a-big-threat-to-nigerian-girl-child-survival-development/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5357649916

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Aquariann: 4:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Perhaps Dana Leosch was only stating the result of a research led by a certain Dr. Tochukwu Okeke which revealed that Nigeria has the highest absolute number of cases of FGM in the world.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/stories-of-nigerian-women-mutilated-in-secret.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1450567451

This is another report from Imo state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/female-genital-mutilation-high-imo-unicef/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7007993475

So yes, just like other posters noted in their comments, Dana was right in calling out Chimamanda for leaving real issues affecting women/girls in her home country and rather complaining about a man pulling out a chair for a lady or holding a door for one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 5:27am On Jun 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Oh, now I see where all this is coming from? Imagine us gender-lly limited beings, trying to claim equality with super alpha males like you. What a nerve! tongue

"The nerve" is backed by a long generational chain of evidential dominance in every sphere of life.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Adichie is not being misrepresented. She's being called out for who she really is -- an opportunistic, insincere, feminist.

UjuJoan2:

Let's just at least agree that Female genital Mutilation isn't as prevalent as it used to be. But saying it's NON-EXISTENT suggests like all feminists, insincerity seems to be your stock-in-trade.

UjuJoan2:

So what if she felt successful women shouldn't be defined by their domestic roles, as opposed to successful men who believe that is secondary to their achievement
That's the core problem with feminism -- trying to compare women to men with all the obvious biological and physiological differences. True feminism lost its soul to greed and discontentment. Looking across the gender table, at the size of a man's plate is a sign of complex and greed. Today, a woman who derives joy and contentment prioritizing her domestic responsibility over her career is being ridiculed and intimidated by a host of feminist she-devils.

UjuJoan2:

. She wondered why Hilary felt right by doing that and it turns out the woman was just going with what society thinks she should do. She edited the profile didn't she? Someone else might feel differently and if she believes that out of all her acheievemets, being a wife and mother takes the prize, she can stand by her profile description and let it be the way she thinks it's best. But CNA's point is that one's decision shouldn't be defined by societal expectations. Because let's face it, we all know what kind of 'husband' Bill was to Hillary. embarassed I'm not sure she'll be asking Michelle that same question, especially since Obama also highlighted his domestic r responsibility in his own profile. Something like that should be a family mandate, not necessarily reserved for the woman.

Adichie more than wondered, she indeed interfered with the Clintons matrimony unduly while directly indicting Mr Clinton. It was insensitive. Her greed must have gotten the better of her good judgment. After all, having Bill Clinton's wife face to face for an interview was like a once in a life time opportunity for her.

When the woman in question isn't complaining but stood solidly behind "what kind of a husband she's got", I wonder how it mattered to you and Adichie.

Feminists are just a bunch of women with man problems, a bunch of rebels suffering from acute discontent and greed.

UjuJoan2:

Don't you just love to sound off! A healthy male will find you sexually distasteful the day you try opening a car door for him in the matter a man does for his woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:

And you strike a charming picture of a disgruntled angry alpha male who will say anything to discredit a 'challenge'.
you're not intelligent enough to pose a challenge to me. Your motivation is basically rooted on your fandom of Chimamanda who's at best a pretentious opportunistic African found intriguing by leftists who are glad a direction-less African like her is catching on to their idealogy.

UjuJoan2:

Now pay attention, CNA is a writer, who found a voice because of her success in writing, which by the way is not about feminism. So she uses the opportunity to talk about an issue that bothers her and touches the essence of her roots.
Her roots you said? How is that? Her roots as an Igbo girl means, she won't inherit her father's landed property, or be the first to pour sand in his grave (if she were the firstborn) her little brother will do so before her.
Her root is her community like millions of Igbo girls who are not allowed to partake in community decision making or become an Ozo. Her root is in Enugu, her birthplace where till this day women are not allowed to break Kola nut or eat the gizzards of chicken. Now apart from yapping like a media-drunk parrot, Chimamanda has never told the world she is still being shackled by her own tradition but goes about to voice her anger over Clinton's place with her husband and why white males open doors for white women. This is where I will implore you to come at me with a little piece of integrity. Even alley hookers aren't this pretentious and bereft of shame in the face of nakéd truth.

Uju tell Chimamanda to uplift you and lend her voice so you will cease from being a 4 class citizen in your village where you cannot own your father's land or take his tittle or negotiate terms for your own marriage.

UjuJoan2:

So you're saying if she's not fighting for women's right in Africa she has no moral justification to say her opinion on the issues sourrounding feminism?

I'm calling her for being a Spotlight hoe and driven solely by attention. Only a madman will leave his burning house to help put out the over-floating stove of a distant neighbour.
Chimamanda is a slave and cannot preach freedom to the free.
UjuJoan2:

Maybe her intention is not to be a flag bearer, maybe her intention is to tell the world her stand on the issue. And maybe, just maybe that's what it may take.

People influencing the change from anywhere they find themselves!
You're still dancing around the circumference of ad hominem and subterfuges.

Please Chimamanda, the pretentious ignoramus, emboldened by the hallucinatory safety of the digital world was born and raised in Nigeria not America.

And can you please tell us how Hilary's martial preference in respect of her husband becomes a matter for the world or where holding doors for women become a burning issue in her country where girls are married off in their adolescence and genitally mutilated after birth?
Or where she is, like you, a 4th class citizen in her community, raised to be a life insurance for your family after marriage?

11 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Ewuro4: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Fearlez:

Wow... is this really true she can’t inherit her own father’s land and doesn’t have a say in family meeting? I now clearly get the prevalence of feminism among Igbo women in oyinbo land.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Ewuro4: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Her “preachings” doesn’t apply to women in Nigeria. She’s a business woman who understands the art of shaking tables. Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ewuro4:

Wow... is this really true she can’t inherit her own father’s land and doesn’t have a say in family meeting? I now clearly get the prevalence of feminism among Igbo women in oyinbo land.
she dare not deny it.
Igbo women cannot inherit their fathers lamd. It is not known in tradition.

That's why till today an Igbo man who didn't give both to any male child may choose not to get his daughter married but encourage her to get pregnant and bring the son home to her family so the family will have a male.

This is the tradition of the fool called Chimamanda who's disturbing the world why onyibo man holds door for onyibo woman.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Ewuro4: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fearlez:
she dare not deny it.
Igbo women cannot inherit their fathers lamd. It is not known in tradition.

That's why till today an Igbo man who didn't give both to any male child may choose not to get his daughter married but encourage her to get pregnant and bring the son home to her family so the family will have a male.

This is the tradition of the fool called Chimamanda who's disturbing the world why onyibo man holds door for onyibo woman.

Oh I see. Thanks for the free lecture.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by KanwuliaExtra: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thread still struggling to make “front page”? wink
Lemme give it a “boost”? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.