Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

HOW TO WRITE: Write For The Love Of Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HOW TO WRITE: Write For The Love Of Writing (483 Views)

10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO WRITE: Write For The Love Of Writing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Since as long as I could remember I have always loved writing, always trying to be that god who got people to read his creativity to others, which brought happiness however temporary or permanent.

From writing on pieces of paper torn out of my primary school books to writing on a laptop while covered in blanket shielding myself from the cold windy night/morning. During my primary school days I used to write my own stories and they were beautiful with an ease of simplicity, written on beautifully cut off sugar papers designed with markers and crayons of all the colors of the rainbow. To me they were spell bounding and Nobel worthy but to some others, they were just a child’s replica of “Chike and the River” (written by the great Chinua Achebe), riddle with grammatical errors, punctuation errors, wrong syntax , wrong word play and the most disheartening of all lack of encouragement from the readers, the adults, the so called professionals. more on http://awomkenneth.com/how-to-write-write-for-the-love-of-writing/

(1) (Reply)

A Good Writer Is Needed In Public Relations Practice / Future / Poem/ The big boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.