Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) (4768 Views)

Photos From Lilian Esoro's Birthday Party / Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower / Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) by mezynaija(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yesterday was the birthday of P Square's sister who base here in Jos Lillian Okoye. Friends and well wishers where at her place to celebrate with her and show her some love. The celebrant released the official photos today. Special appearances include: David King, Osama, Senetor Maduka, Omodan and lot's of other Jos celebrities. Photos after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/01/photos-from-lilian-okoyes-birthday-psquare-sister.html

Re: Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
ojuju calabar
Re: Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) by josites(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
mezynaija:
Yesterday was the birthday of P Square's sister who base here in Jos Lillian Okoye. Friends and well wishers where at her place to celebrate with her and show her some love. The celebrant released the official photos today. Special appearances include: David King, Osama, Senetor Maduka, Omodan and lot's of other Jos celebrities. Photos after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/01/photos-from-lilian-okoyes-birthday-psquare-sister.html
wow, looking so beautiful. Everyday young.
Dedicated to all 2010/2011 para klass of d den and d great josites. Great lions and lionesses. Vincent
Re: Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) by mezynaija(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
josites:

wow, looking so beautiful. Everyday young.
Dedicated to all 2010/2011 para klass of d den and d great josites. Great lions and lionesses. Vincent

Seems you are a josite, add me on WhatsApp 08032184270 I won the most popular entertainment blog here in Jos, jtownconnect.com maybe for business deals you can easily reach me
Re: Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) by josites(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
mezynaija:

Seems you are a josite, add me on WhatsApp 08032184270 I won the most popular entertainment blog here in Jos, jtownconnect.com maybe for business deals you can easily reach me
aiit.

(1) (Reply)

Model Swims Unclad With Sharks To Prove That They're Not As Dangerous As Believe / Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) / Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.