Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Consol Assessment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consol Assessment. (8464 Views)

Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 / Consol / Pls Who Works With CONSOL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consol Assessment. by Bbnnaji(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
cutieme:
blessing what happened,where are u now?
my dear they started messing up with the project. and the project was taken from them and we were all told to leave. still searching for job now
Re: Consol Assessment. by Bbnnaji(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abel593:
ok ,sorry if I may ask why did u leave the job?
the project was taken from them and we were asked to leave
Re: Consol Assessment. by cutieme(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bbnnaji:
my dear they started messing up with the project. and the project was taken from them and we were all told to leave. still searching for job now
eh ya,don't worry ,God would provide.
Re: Consol Assessment. by Bbnnaji(f): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
cutieme:
eh ya,don't worry ,God would provide.
amen. how have u been
Re: Consol Assessment. by ladykilllar: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abel593:
like how many days did It take them to call u, am asking you bcoz I did their voice assessment and d test still waiting for their call , did d test last week Friday

Can't remember seems like long time ago but if you passed they should contact you soon
Re: Consol Assessment. by Celsony: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please what was the Voice Assessment training like. I just submitted my CV there today.
Abel593:
ok ,sorry if I may ask why did u leave the job?
Re: Consol Assessment. by jeremiah123: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Where is their office so I can submit my CV
Re: Consol Assessment. by lilybonny(f): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
I got an invite from them...I don't think I am going to honour it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician / SOL Interview And Test Invitation / Sahara Gaap Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.