₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,182 members, 3,974,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 02:56 PM

Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria - Business (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria (5631 Views)

Dangote To Invest Up To $50 Billion In U.S., Europe By 2025 / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / $8500 For Sale At N255/ $1. Money Available In U.S Only. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria by rainmaker12(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
onyekachilady:
AdeLove Shipping's security is too tight. If you are YAHOO Boyz, trust me there will never be way for you using their service. It will definitely be a turn off for you. Try your logistic somewhere else.
What is this one saying, i guess they will be checking peoples system to find yahoo boys. Excuse for a shitty service.

2 Likes

Re: Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria by debybeautyworld(f): 10:49am On Jul 19
This is really serious
Re: Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria by iykofias(m): 11:23am On Jul 20
debybeautyworld:
This is really serious
hmmm, u haven't even seen anything. It takes a strong heart(one void of hbp) to deal with them. Ignore those rags at d top front page, they were ask to do just that.
Re: Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria by PeterAkin: 9:13am On Aug 26
God is your Muscle @adelove shipping

Re: Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria by bamisefarms: 1:53am On Oct 26
I want to buy an Apple iPhone 7plus from Kansas,how many days will it take before I can get it here?,how much is my shipping fee?

Kindly reply so that I can decide on what to do sir
Re: Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria by sam1358: 1:27am On Dec 08
There are some confusion as far as if Form M number is required or not for shipping to Nigeria . I have seen some article saying you should have the Form M number and some others are saying you dont need that ,
The main questions is why if we dont have it and problem comes during the clearence:
http://usgshipping.com/index.php/shipping-to-africa-from-usa/shipping-to-west-africa/shipping-to-nigeria-from-usa

I think we should have clear information in this regard..

(0) (1) (Reply)

Interswitch ATM Fraud Alert! / Exchange Rate Of South African Rand To Naira Please / Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.