Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Test Of True Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Test Of True Love. (558 Views)

Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? / What Conditions Should Warrant A D.N.A Test. / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Test Of True Love. by daejavuu: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just thought of something just now,this is gonna test the love some peeps claim to have for their families....lol...just imagine your parents wake up one day to tell you they ain't your biological parents that DANGOTE or OTEDOLA or TINUBU or FASHOLAs( any of the above )are your real parents and any of these billionaires attest to that fact...and you have to decide to either stay or move in with them. Really what would you do? And once you decide no more contact from either party....lets be truthful o...loool.
Re: A Test Of True Love. by Dojupyo(f): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
I Love My Parents....

I can't settle for anyone who claims is my real parent wey no be the mama and papa wey I know..

Dey neva born dat person, be you Wilfred Grass or whoever grin
Re: A Test Of True Love. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
I will give it a good thought

(1) (Reply)

The Difficulties In Saving A Relationship After Caught Cheating / What Will You Do In Such A Situation? / Value4naira.com Offers Online Grocery Shoppers Goods At Distributor`s Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.