Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Most Expensive Cities In The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Most Expensive Cities In The World (625 Views)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Cities In The World by Abalawa: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
It's quite an amazement that the most expensive city in the world is in Africa - Luanda, Angola.

A quick lunch costs about $58 there,

Read story at:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/the-most-expensive-cities-in-the-world.html;_ylc=X3oDMTF0Zm05cDNkBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEX3MDOTc2MjA0NjUEc2VjA2ZwLXRvZGF5BHNsawNtb3N0LWV4cGVuc2l2ZS1jaXRpZXM-
Re: The Most Expensive Cities In The World by Abalawa: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2009
I wan go Angola ooo, cool
Re: The Most Expensive Cities In The World by simeipiri: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
Are this people sure of this, Lagos Nigeria suppose join this list ooooh
Re: The Most Expensive Cities In The World by freshmoney(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2009
My guy,no carry Lagos enter this, if u get 50naira , una go get quick lunch, abi una no like Gala, what of quick amala,eba, how do you feel? wink

If sey na World most corrupted countries arrangement now, those bastards go enter Naija grin Why they hate us I never know lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

10 Pumps Fuel Stations On Lekki Ajah Express-cofo+dpr Licence- N700m Asking / 2-3 Bedrooms For Lettings/leases With Facilities / Mini-flats, 2bedrm,& 3bedrm In: Surulere, Palmgrove,yaba, Onikpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.