Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) (2510 Views)

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture / Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by manpo2k(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Do you love what he does on TV? Has he ever made you smile? Would you like 2016 to be a better year for Ime? Would you need someone's help someday? Here's an opportunity to appreciate Ime Bishop Umoh a.k.a Okon Lagos!

Vote BISHOP IMEH UMOH a.k.a OKON LAGOS as Best Actor In A Comedy Movie in AMVCA 2016. Let's WIN TOGETHER with him! Let's bring the trophy home!

Show him some love! VOTE NOW! Click http://amvca2016-awards.dstv.com/nominees/best-actor-in-a-comedy-movie-tv-series_9

Please share and vote as many times as you can!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by funnyme(f): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is he really the best? Wat made him the best. Make una vote am o,don't mind my post,am only saying the truth.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
funnyme:
Is he really the best? Wat made him the best. Make una vote am o,don't mind my post,am only saying the truth.

his uniqueness and originality...
Who else do u knw tht deserves it better

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dead link
Re: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pastor: I cast out all FOUL spirits in you.
Okon: Pastor, do not insult me. I am too big for FOWL spirits. You can cast out the Buffalo and Tiger Spirits.

Woman: What happened that you people want to burn and kill a man?
Crowd: Okon ate Mama put and did not want to pay. He ran and we got him.
Woman: How much food?
Crowd: N250.
The woman brought out N500 and gave them.
Woman: Remove the tire from his neck.
Okon: Bring Change.

funnyme:

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by funnyme(f): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Pastor: I cast out all FOUL spirits in you.
Okon: Pastor, do not insult me. I am too big for FOWL spirits. You can cast out the Buffalo and Tiger Spirits.

Woman: What happened that you people want to burn and kill a man?
Crowd: Okon ate Mama put and did not want to pay. He ran and we got him.
Woman: How much food?
Crowd: N250.
The woman brought out N500 and gave them.
Woman: Remove the tire from his neck.
Okon: Bring Change.

Ok I wanted to vote him but the link isn't working.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos) by manpo2k(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Link is working now. Please try again and share the link. Thanks! #TeamOkonLagos

(1) (Reply)

These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine / Checkout This New Hilarious Meme Of Chiwetalu Agu (pictured) / Amber Rose Shows Off Side Boobs And Banging Body On Bodysuits (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.