Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

For Upcoming Artists - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / For Upcoming Artists (601 Views)

Free Promotions For Upcoming Artistes / Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists / Upcoming Artists! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Upcoming Artists by gveeh(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
My ‪#‎doyouknowmyname‬? Mixtape album launch
which was scheduled for the 28th of november,2015
at R.c,F.c.e.0budu,Cross river state.Well after much plans and risk taken by me(Gveeh),i set out for the venue on the day of the event after spending hours of the eve decorating the venue with some friends and the chief interior decorator@alloykelvin.i arrived at the
venue at exactly 7:45am with my very good friend who was in charge of security @godswillogar and we met with the guy i called my boss @luisnkoro,we finished up the decoration,arranged the chairs and contacted the disc jockey @djECY.
Some intended guests arrived, djlix(okpo records),
Collinzo(creative records),thimoty(d.o.p),E2N & ivy(host&co.host),all present for an
explosive event.
An event that was scheduled for 12noon,at 4pm only about 5regular tickets and 1v.i.p was sold out,i then peeped from the artist room and saw so many people outside the venue,some in groups chatting and the others just hanging around so I called my bouncer *for the day* @dicksondiggydig and asked what the problem was he said "they say na ticket oh" and some said "gveeh na our guy na,ee suppose be free"...I felt very bad that people could not afford ‪#‎ 500v‬.i.p/ ‪#‎ 200regular‬ to watch me perform,so i went on stage and pleaded that the security personnels(who had already disciplined a fan)should please permit my guests in but they refused,even though they were following my order strictly,not to allow anyone in except with a ticket...I went back into the artist room feeling demoralized...minutes later my trumpet guy @joepet hit the stage with an intriguing performance,I freestyled with him,then the dj @ecy played some nigerian hits and then @frankuzor(comedian) cracked some ribs and did I forget to mention that while I was freestyling on stage,my pastor walked into the venue??how did you feel when you heard the word "pastor" that's exactly how I felt....my bouncer hinted me that the pastor wants to have some minutes,I thought it will be disrespectful to say no,so I accepted and as soon as he held the mic and his "praise the lord" hit the four walls of the venue it was like someone polluted the air with that type of fume that comes from my ¥@n$# anytime I eat egg,more than half of my guests walked out,he(the pastor) kept preaching,30minutes later he was done and everyone responded with a mocking amen,he picked his bible and walked out(not angrily)******the next sunday in church he relieved me of my duties in church as a drummer boy and openly rebuked me saying I should bring the cds for him to burn******@luisnkoro ran into the artist room and said to me "him no launch oh" I replied "I know"...I then sent my bouncer (*feeling like a superstar*) to tell the emcee to begin the launching proper,and he did just that...the emcee started off launching with I think a thousand naira,even though he did not drop the money in the launch box,many came on stage launching with #15,000 naira,#10,000naira,#2,000naira but I discovered at the end of the launch that many were ‪#‎ jonzing‬,some even had the gods to beg for cd's even when they knew that I took the risk of using my school fees to record and set up the event***please I still appreciate everyone that showed me love*** ...after the launch proper i performed with everyone rapping along with me to some of the dope lines & hooks.....THE END of the show,i realised I spent more and even spent the little money I made from the show on camera,transporting guest artists,appreciation,etc...I was broke 24hours later but I found solace in the remaining cds at home(80copies),I told myself and my boss that I will get my school fees back from cd sales,but something told me inside me that I was lieing to myself....days after my boss is concentrating on another event and that was how till today I ended up giving some cds on empty promises "come today,come tomorrow"...am presently left with about 10copies that I have given to a local distributor and the last time I checked the cds were covered in the harmathan dust,I can seldom recognize myself on the cover art......untill date iam still owing some people,have not even paid my school fees and even fell sick during the festive period because of the thoughts of been a failure,I even refused to see my dad because I don't even know how to look him in the eyes,this and more are the reasons why I shyed away from my social media accounts,shows,public gathering,school and almost gave up on music,and even considered dropping out of school......not until yesterday when I read the bio of rappers like j.cole,kendrick lamar,kanye west,big sean,etc....and got so motivated that am presently shooting videos to songs on my mixtape album.
MORAL LESSONS:
1.Don't ever give up
2.Stay motivated
3.Be careful of the people you tag your friends
4.You can't blow overnight
5.Risks don't kill,they make you stronger and wiser
6.Even if its one song,start writing
7.Save up and record
8.If nobody likes you don't dislike yourself
9.For now don't do it for the money
10.The money will come later,when you've done it for the love
11.Forgive them,they don't understand u
12.Be careful,the industry is dangerous

T0 ALL MY FANS,AM BACK AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK,BACK TO BACK.EXPECT NEW,CREATIVE,INSPIRATIONAL STUFFS FROM ME@GV double EH

2 Likes

Re: For Upcoming Artists by logicalhumour: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice Microphone you've gote there...
Re: For Upcoming Artists by Flawlessangel(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gveeh, seriously we upcoming artiste are going through alot, your write up was inspirational to me, just keep doing your thing am sure one day God would smile on all of us
Re: For Upcoming Artists by bmanbee(m): 1:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Gbedu wey dey burst brain...

Number one (1) Abuja show hosters and music/comedy promoters,

Virgo and Bmanbft Entertainment (VIBE Entertainment), takes the love groove to the streets!

Presents

Valentine Special Show

Tagged: Dance and Laff with Love

Side Attraction:
Music
Comedy
Dance
Rap battle
And lots of fun...

Date : 14th February 2016
Time: 4:00pm
Venue : Dimension Guest House, Waru, Apo - Garki, Abuja.

For enquiries, sponsorship and artists participation, Contact us via Bbm pin 5C3FB54D, watsapp 07061804703 or call 0812 205 5209 or 08181446350.

Don't miss out.... BE THERE!
Re: For Upcoming Artists by Flashysounds: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Set Of Domestic Studio Equipment/Furniture For Sale @ N80,000 / Phat Wall Muzik Studios December Price Slash(13k Per Track) / Promoter And Manager Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.