Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby (6240 Views)

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Obinna Ofala.

“A day would come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, then you will know the debt is paid”
Who was that in the game of thrones, I believe it was that Dwarf from the Lanister family.
The beautiful quote just came to my mind as I remember this guy who refused to give me the little money he owes.
It was at the beginning of the new dollar policy by the new government. Everything was beginning to look bad and I knew that it was a matter of time before things get worse, I was right.
In a kind move to help out fellow Nigerian small importers from China, I made a post here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/91#39071667. (Check my username and the attachment)
Since it was becoming difficult to get money outside Nigeria, I asked that people can source for what they want. My part was to pay for the goods through my Chinese local account. The goods would then be directed to cargo agents here in Guangzhou who will send them to Nigeria. The owner will go and confirm the goods, pay my money into my Nigeria account and take the goods.
That was a good thing from me, right? That’s whether anyone agreed or not.

But then, like I knew might happen, this guy contacted me immediately. He said he wanted some items, about 6 of them. Each one costs 115 Dollars.
He went on to tell me how trustworthy and humble he was. Of course I don’t trust people but I take risks. The original plan was that I will start the venture for free, and then at a stage, people will have to start paying little money for the gesture.
This guy sent me his pictures, the pictures of his family and business too. He sounded desperate and trustworthy at the same time, like his life depended on it..
If I was going to start the business, I would definitely have to take some risks. After all we make money only to lose them sometimes, it’s part of the game…Part of Life on the run.
I do buy my goods and ship them to Nigeria through containers too, but then containers take longer to get to Nigeria. But when I agreed and told him I will put them in my container, he said he needed them urgently.
I agreed to buy this stuff for Mr. Obinna Mekah. Yea that’s his real name. I bet he would wonder how I found that out. Small job.
His username here on nairaland is Ofala. (I guess this mention will bring you to this thread).
After identifying his goods, I told him I will only start with two pieces. That way, if the deal goes bad, I would console myself by acknowledging that it would have been 6… Ah, I like living that way, creating consolation buffers for myself.
He sent me the sellers phone number, a cute Chinese lady who lives up in the northern part of the country. Somewhere I wouldn’t go for such small business…He negotiated with the lady and the price ended at 110$ per piece.

I went ahead and transferred the money to the lady seller. 220$, that was it. Was the amount that big to warrant my complaining here? Yes and No.
No because it’s something I could forget easily. But YES because forgetting it without complaining isn’t right. It will happen again from him if nothing is done.
Goods were sent to my cargo agent here in China. I was called that the goods arrived but because I went to Hong Kong that day, I asked the cargo agency to forward them to Lagos immediately.
Goods arrived in Lagos safely. Goods were cleared at the Airport and brought to the warehouse like they usually did.
Then I called our man. I was supposed to clear those goods, take them to Onitsha and call him to pick them up in my warehouse but since I wanted to know if this guy could be trusted with bigger deals, I asked him to go and take them from the agency.
I guess this is where the typical blames would be pushed to me. But relax, I certainly thought about this before I went ahead.
Our man Ofala cleared his goods and took them down to Port Harcourt where he lives.
It was my turn to start asking for my money while it was his turn to start ignoring my whatsapp messages.
I told this guy that I didn’t like talking too much on the phone but yet I had to call him.
“I will pay you soon” That’s his standard line. No day, no week and no month to pay. Just that he will pay soon. Soon turned from November 12 last year when the goods arrived, to December. Each time I sent this guy message on whatsapp, he will ignore it. It naturally annoyed me because this was an Igbo guy like me. I have been doing this thing for a Hausa boy from Kaduna who found me here on niaraland too and he never for one day tried anything. He even paid money to my account before I buy the items and send to him.
But this one who was supposed to be my fellow Igbo man thinks he is clever.
Apparently he thinks that I will stay in China forever.
Every other week, I sent this guy a message asking him to send my money to me. He would read it and ignore it. He would pretend that he didn’t see it.
December crawled from 1st to 15th to 20th to 31st. Yet I lived through this days, wondering how this guy feels about this whole small mess he was creating.

Ah. I decided to play my old tricks. Wasn’t I Zuby again, The Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin. This Obinna was apparently playing in my field. His only luck was that I was out of town.
I bought a new phone and put my Nigerian sim card in it, activated the whatsapp and contacted our man Obinna. Gosh. He responded immediately.
During the initial stage of our business, He sent his company name, Bestville Nigeria limited. Sure, my little research linked him to the registered company. My little research linked an address at Ikwere road to him too with a different mobile phone number. He happened to register one small website in the past but it’s no longer online. His email address, the same one he gave me was linked to the website too. Bingo. Don’t you like detective works? Ah! At least that was something to start tracking him if the deal goes south.

But I chose to go direct first. Since his company installs and sells CCTV Cams and things like that, I sent him a whatsapp message with my Nigerian number telling him how I found him online. Well to cut things short, we reached a deal of about 250K to install Cameras in my new Super Market in Enugu.
I was going to pay for the hotel for a night or two for two people, piece of cake.
He agreed to come to Enugu as soon as I give the red light.

You see, he was already in my net. Only that I did things differently now. I am no longer on the run and I am no longer 25 years like I was a few years ago.
I do things differently now but that doesn’t mean Mr. Obinna won’t pay me my money.
I gave him until January 15th to pay up and go but he didn’t. He is still pretending not to see my messages. I check his ID on nairaland and he comes online everyday, Yes he comes to nairaland daily.

I wanted to send this guy to my boys in Enugu. I just had a change of mind. Like I said, I have changed. But changing back to the old me won’t take a lot to do. Like I said earlier, he will pay me my money. That’s whether he likes it or not. The only way he won’t pay is if he dies. So I am praying that he stays alive. He will just become one or two chapters when I start a new story, that’s how little his case will be. I already found out where he did his secondary school too, picked up some of his mates then. So finding him will be a piece of cake. One of the reasons why I called off my boys was that I wanted to see him face to face.

Just like I said at the beginning of this post, “Your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know why you must hide your dog if you kill my cat.”

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by brunofarad(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smart detective work there

2 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by graciousolo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
for one, fantastic expression.
shame on the guy...

pls bros, get your money and don't do something hurtful.
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by sheunfemix: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ensure that you get ur money back. Even if it was 10kobo, playing a person for a fool is a terrible thing to do.
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fu*k him up, if he refuse to pay angry

3 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Meeting online for business is hard these days. I met a guy on Facebook this year 2016. Wanted a particular stuff from Singapore (he's white young man )and talked for few days even Skyped with him to see his face. Assured me of getting it delivered to me, loaded his PayPal and has not been online for two days now. Meanwhile, unknown to him I recorded our conversation in video. smiley. In the next 24hrs, I will begin to mail all his friends and families on Facebook.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ichommy(m): 5:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Damn shocked Ofala, You are in Hot Soup. Yes Hot wahala. Nobody dare Boss Zubby and go free.

Boss Zubby can use $2,000 to fish you out. Chai I pity you.

You dont know who you fvcked with. grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Edipee(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Zuby is good for friendship and business and not for foe. . You wouldn't love to risk "being on the run" with him. Mr. Ofala, if you're indebted to Zuby, pls pay him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by okuya: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Pls I need to see dis Obinna's pix maybe he could b d same Obinna guy an indigene of orlu who ripped me off some money. His name is Obinna mbika
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Holyman3(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
I would not mess with this Zuby guy if I were you Ofala. Send his money to him.
I almost got scared when he was about to lure you to Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ritababe(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
This is just an introduction to your new story please ofala dont pay him, at least i will enjoy the story very well grin

17 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by JohnFrankling(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Some people can be so wicked but who am I to judge like my street guys always say#bros no pity am#
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Lanceslot(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ofala, you just stepped on the wrong toe.
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Moyosi(f): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ofala,like he said, he going to find you...save yourself some trouble and pay up sharperly!
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by mackzydon9(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
O i giggle like vector said oga zubby gian one.
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Holyman3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lanceslot:
Ofala, you just stepped on the wrong toe.

Hehe I can't wait for how boss will get this guy.
The terror of the Nando 1 of Amsterdam.

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by emmabest2000(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2016
ritababe:
This is just an introduction to your new story please ofala dont pay him, at least i will enjoy the story very well grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Akeem79(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2016
ZUBY77:
Obinna Ofala.

“A day would come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, then you will know the debt is paid”
Who was that in the game of thrones, I believe it was that Dwarf from the Lanister family.
The beautiful quote just came to my mind as I remember this guy who refused to give me the little money he owes.
It was at the beginning of the new dollar policy by the new government. Everything was beginning to look bad and I knew that it was a matter of time before things get worse, I was right.
In a kind move to help out fellow Nigerian small importers from China, I made a post here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/91#39071667. (Check my username and the attachment)
Since it was becoming difficult to get money outside Nigeria, I asked that people can source for what they want. My part was to pay for the goods through my Chinese local account. The goods would then be directed to cargo agents here in Guangzhou who will send them to Nigeria. The owner will go and confirm the goods, pay my money into my Nigeria account and take the goods.
That was a good thing from me, right? That’s whether anyone agreed or not.

But then, like I knew might happen, this guy contacted me immediately. He said he wanted some items, about 6 of them. Each one costs 115 Dollars.
He went on to tell me how trustworthy and humble he was. Of course I don’t trust people but I take risks. The original plan was that I will start the venture for free, and then at a stage, people will have to start paying little money for the gesture.
This guy sent me his pictures, the pictures of his family and business too. He sounded desperate and trustworthy at the same time, like his life depended on it..
If I was going to start the business, I would definitely have to take some risks. After all we make money only to lose them sometimes, it’s part of the game…Part of Life on the run.
I do buy my goods and ship them to Nigeria through containers too, but then containers take longer to get to Nigeria. But when I agreed and told him I will put them in my container, he said he needed them urgently.
I agreed to buy this stuff for Mr. Obinna Mekah. Yea that’s his real name. I bet he would wonder how I found that out. Small job.
His username here on nairaland is Ofala. (I guess this mention will bring you to this thread).
After identifying his goods, I told him I will only start with two pieces. That way, if the deal goes bad, I would console myself by acknowledging that it would have been 6… Ah, I like living that way, creating consolation buffers for myself.
He sent me the sellers phone number, a cute Chinese lady who lives up in the northern part of the country. Somewhere I wouldn’t go for such small business…He negotiated with the lady and the price ended at 110$ per piece.

I went ahead and transferred the money to the lady seller. 220$, that was it. Was the amount that big to warrant my complaining here? Yes and No.
No because it’s something I could forget easily. But YES because forgetting it without complaining isn’t right. It will happen again from him if nothing is done.
Goods were sent to my cargo agent here in China. I was called that the goods arrived but because I went to Hong Kong that day, I asked the cargo agency to forward them to Lagos immediately.
Goods arrived in Lagos safely. Goods were cleared at the Airport and brought to the warehouse like they usually did.
Then I called our man. I was supposed to clear those goods, take them to Onitsha and call him to pick them up in my warehouse but since I wanted to know if this guy could be trusted with bigger deals, I asked him to go and take them from the agency.
I guess this is where the typical blames would be pushed to me. But relax, I certainly thought about this before I went ahead.
Our man Ofala cleared his goods and took them down to Port Harcourt where he lives.
It was my turn to start asking for my money while it was his turn to start ignoring my whatsapp messages.
I told this guy that I didn’t like talking too much on the phone but yet I had to call him.
“I will pay you soon” That’s his standard line. No day, no week and no month to pay. Just that he will pay soon. Soon turned from November 12 last year when the goods arrived, to December. Each time I sent this guy message on whatsapp, he will ignore it. It naturally annoyed me because this was an Igbo guy like me. I have been doing this thing for a Hausa boy from Kaduna who found me here on niaraland too and he never for one day tried anything. He even paid money to my account before I buy the items and send to him.
But this one who was supposed to be my fellow Igbo man thinks he is clever.
Apparently he thinks that I will stay in China forever.
Every other week, I sent this guy a message asking him to send my money to me. He would read it and ignore it. He would pretend that he didn’t see it.
December crawled from 1st to 15th to 20th to 31st. Yet I lived through this days, wondering how this guy feels about this whole small mess he was creating.

Ah. I decided to play my old tricks. Wasn’t I Zuby again, The Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin. This Obinna was apparently playing in my field. His only luck was that I was out of town.
I bought a new phone and put my Nigerian sim card in it, activated the whatsapp and contacted our man Obinna. Gosh. He responded immediately.
During the initial stage of our business, He sent his company name, Bestville Nigeria limited. Sure, my little research linked him to the registered company. My little research linked an address at Ikwere road to him too with a different mobile phone number. He happened to register one small website in the past but it’s no longer online. His email address, the same one he gave me was linked to the website too. Bingo. Don’t you like detective works? Ah! At least that was something to start tracking him if the deal goes south.

But I chose to go direct first. Since his company installs and sells CCTV Cams and things like that, I sent him a whatsapp message with my Nigerian number telling him how I found him online. Well to cut things short, we reached a deal of about 250K to install Cameras in my new Super Market in Enugu.
I was going to pay for the hotel for a night or two for two people, piece of cake.
He agreed to come to Enugu as soon as I give the red light.

You see, he was already in my net. Only that I did things differently now. I am no longer on the run and I am no longer 25 years like I was a few years ago.
I do things differently now but that doesn’t mean Mr. Obinna won’t pay me my money.
I gave him until January 15th to pay up and go but he didn’t. He is still pretending not to see my messages. I check his ID on nairaland and he comes online everyday, Yes he comes to nairaland daily.

I wanted to send this guy to my boys in Enugu. I just had a change of mind. Like I said, I have changed. But changing back to the old me won’t take a lot to do. Like I said earlier, he will pay me my money. That’s whether he likes it or not. The only way he won’t pay is if he dies. So I am praying that he stays alive. He will just become one or two chapters when I start a new story, that’s how little his case will be. I already found out where he did his secondary school too, picked up some of his mates then. So finding him will be a piece of cake. One of the reasons why I called off my boys was that I wanted to see him face to face.

Just like I said at the beginning of this post, “Your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know why you must hide your dog if you kill my cat.”
A barking. dog. Never bite.
See how you're crying because of 1200rmb poor u
We all know that it's only in your stories that u act like commando. Hahaha
Rich in stories Poor in reality tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Akeem79:
I am not just disappointed, I am surprised and disgusted that a yoruba guy like me can think like a goat. Someone need to be seriously dealt with and you are here trying to thinking with your anus... kontin

13 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Akeem79:
I am not just disappointed, I am surprised and disgusted that a yoruba guy like me can think like a goat. Someone need to be seriously dealt with and you are here trying to thinking with your anus... kontinu

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by andyanders: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2016
You should have wasted him. I will act but will not talk. You are too patient.For me, it will not take anything to put him to his position without talking.

He will be going through this forum and let me tell you, he can run but cannot hide.

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by Akeem79(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2016
tobimillar:

I am not just disappointed, I am surprised and disgusted that a yoruba guy like me can think like a goat. Someone need to be seriously dealt with and you are here trying to thinking with your anus... kontinu

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by gmacnoms(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why all d ranting?? Deal wit him if u can.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by chukslawrence(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ofala you seem to be guilty. I expected to see your quote to know if he lied because I'm very sure you must have seen ZUBY77 mention.
Ofala, you are liable to die soon if you don't change.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by chukslawrence(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Akeem79:
Zuby the jet li(film trick). I've learnt loads from you, but you disappointed me in Maria's story.
Ode maria in ur story turns out to be Charlene(naked weapon) in her story.

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
chukslawrence:

Zuby the jet li(film trick). I've learnt loads from you, but you disappointed me in Maria's story.
Ode maria in ur story turns out to be Charlene(naked weapon) in her story.

Relax. You have only read the part where we just met.
It kicks off off again in February 1st.

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by uncjay(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
that money must be retrieved......its a pity that dude just got himself in a big trouble....well oga zuby is now lenient....lolz..... I'm not truly sure about dat.
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by uncjay(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
ZUBY77:

Relax. You have only read the part where we just met. It kicks off off again in February 1st.
Oga zuby on thread will u be kicking off?
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ZUBY77(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
uncjay:

Oga zuby on thread will u be kicking off?

Global runs.. will post the link here tomorrow evening..
Working on the host to increase our bandwidth.

The story is 100% Free.... Let's run.

1 Like

Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by uncjay(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
ZUBY77:

Global runs.. will post the link here tomorrow evening..
Working on the host to increase our bandwidth.

The story is 100% Free.... Let's run.

Alright....thank you very much....

Infact, I already put on my athletic wears cos I got to win the race......lets run!!
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by ezeagu25: 4:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
pls sir, how do you guy buy cheaper on alibaba without shipping fee
Re: I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby by shaiba(f): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Op, update please. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING: Very Graphic Content. A Man Butchered By Cultists. / See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] / Abomination- Grandma Caught Having Sex With Grandson: See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.