Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! (843 Views)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / See The Types Of People On Your Bbm / Few Girls I Have Dated On Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by ngel0v3(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2009
HARD-DISK Woman:
She remembers everything, FOREVER.

RAM Woman:
She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.

WINDOWS Woman:
Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.

EXCEL Woman:
They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for your four basic needs.

SCREENSAVER Woman:
She is good for nothing but at least she is fun!

INTERNET Woman:
Difficult to access.

SERVER Woman:
Always busy when you need her.

MULTIMEDIA Woman:
She makes horrible things look beautiful.

CD-ROM Woman:
She is always faster and faster.

E-MAIL Woman:
Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

VIRUS Woman:
Also known as "WIFE"; when you are not expecting her, she
comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her you will lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything,
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2009
Na wa for you sef. .
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by mikkytrio(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by BigStar1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2009
you try
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by craziest: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2009
wanted to slap u, until i read it. nice one
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by kencas: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
good post
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by tunnie: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
nice write-up
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by speedzojie: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
man. u are somtin else. nice one
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by ifelekan1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
i mused on reading the subject but later i see its fun, weldone guy
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by pek(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
if original, 99.99%
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by biola44: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
wink
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by kolaoloye(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
indeed you are a a great operator programmer grin
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by romsky: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
cool
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by clemcykul(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
@joke lol

keep up d gud work, *sings i like it aha aha . . . . . .***
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by jamace(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
Good good good.
Re: The Types Of Women I've Dated Since I Started Programming! by sylve11: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ngel0v3:

E-MAIL Woman:
Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

@poster u r too much on this cool

(1) (Reply)

Internet Chatting / Most Awesome - Belly Flops / Another Branch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.