Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tea With Lola - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tea With Lola (36654 Views)

Lola's Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

It is good to see you happy. kiss kiss kiss It has been a nice day, you have just made it nicer. kiss kiss kiss smiley

Hey Hun.... how are you?

I've spent the month of Feb with Abraham & Ester lol... I'm having so much fun consciously attracting, and playing with my new found powers... lol! do i sound a lil mad? cause i love it.... I am alive and finally i accept that i am worthy and i trust my higher being fully and without a doubt!! It was challenging at first because i was struggling with the moment and trying to figure out the hows. Then i learnt to accept what is and to look for the path of least resistance in all situations. i felt the universes love hun and i am love. i am so excited to watch the weeks and months that follow to unfold before my very eyes. i am creating my reality on purpose if that makes sense.

i had to share hun!

[size=3pt]ps I Love You kiss[/size]
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
sinizia:
Nubian113, where you at hun? You are MIA. I hope you are good anywhere you are.

Cherryice, what's up? You are awfully quiet of late. Just checking on you.

I needed sometime out of the matrix lol! I will be back on top form in a few weeks time hun. i will holla.... I hope you're well wink

cherry's being her busy bee self i hope. Hope life's treating you well girl!
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 29, 2016
BumBae:

Hey hun where you been , enjoying the not so warmish sun grin
Hope ur well wink

Lala! I'm In London!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy weather was fabulos for winter this year cool
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113
Greetings ooo.
See you soon in top form tongue
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 29, 2016
blublahd:
Nubian113
Greetings ooo.
See you soon in top form tongue

you will hun lol! How are things?
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

you will hun lol! How are things?
Good.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 29, 2016
blublahd:

Good.

that good huh ok
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Want to do this off public? Chat privately off here jare plus I did a lot of sleeping yesterday sunday, days like this u know u would pay for not sleeping during the day especially if u work

is this private enough for you?
Re: Tea With Lola by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

is this private enough for you?

Smart ass, u didn't want to derail I see, how about off NL.. That would be private enough for me, I would reach out
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Smart ass, u didn't want to derail I see, how about off NL.. That would be private enough for me, I would reach out

reach out from where?
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I don't use nl for pms hun soz... You in Lagos I'm not in Nigeria so let me safe you the finger work (instead of leg work) lol
Re: Tea With Lola by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

I don't use nl for pms hun soz... You in Lagos I'm not in Nigeria so let me safe you the finger work (instead of leg work) lol

Trust me, I don't want no leg work, finger work would do just fine plus your location isn't a priority, no nl pms tings, offline pm mail things... Everything doesn't have to be about nl, I mean meet via nl but stay friends off it, real convos n all via other non nl means, u dig
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Mr 3 legs mark my card so that i don't waste your time a 3rd time tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trust me, I don't want no leg work, finger work would do just fine plus your location isn't a priority, no nl pms tings, offline pm mail things... Everything doesn't have to be about nl, I mean meet via nl but stay friends off it, real convos n all via other non nl means, u dig

ok.... So you wanna wankk ova my voice/msgs embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tea With Lola by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

ok.... So you wanna wankk ova my voice/msgs embarassed embarassed embarassed

You really tripping and getting ideas on my behalf, thanks for down grading to the vn loving self-service dude, impressive thinking still but that's not me, ur stylishly bashing me cos I said prefer low key n more private things, nice, really nice..
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You really tripping and getting ideas on my behalf, thanks for down grading to the vn loving self-service dude, impressive thinking still but that's not me, ur stylishly bashing me cos I said prefer low key n more private things, nice, really nice..

I'm just trying to figure you out.... don't mind me wink

modified: I got it... Again we are not on the same page. nl is all i have to offer...
Re: Tea With Lola by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Deciphering me is a psychological class on it's own, save yourself the stress dear, plus we keep derailing here and there, would have loved to you up of ur vn threat and see if the tables might turn and you might be the one using my vns, just teasing tho..
Re: Tea With Lola by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

modified: I got it... Again we are not on the same page. nl is all i have to offer...

And what page are u on, hmm 23? cool[quote author=Nubian113 post=43345342]
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Hey Hun.... how are you?

I've spent the month of Feb with Abraham & Ester lol... I'm having so much fun consciously attracting, and playing with my new found powers... lol! do i sound a lil mad? cause i love it.... I am alive and finally i accept that i am worthy and i trust my higher being fully and without a doubt!! It was challenging at first because i was struggling with the moment and trying to figure out the hows. Then i learnt to accept what is and to look for the path of least resistance in all situations. i felt the universes love hun and i am love. i am so excited to watch the weeks and months that follow to unfold before my very eyes. i am creating my reality on purpose if that makes sense.

i had to share hun!

[size=3pt]ps I Love You kiss[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So happy to hear it. Life can be so simple, right? I am very happy, too. Everything is unfolding perfectly. cheesy smiley smiley

[size=3pt]I love you more. cheesy [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tea With Lola by sinizia: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

I needed sometime out of the matrix lol! I will be back on top form in a few weeks time hun. i will holla.... I hope you're well wink

I understand, hun. We all need that kind of "alone time" once in a while. Just be good, enjoy as much as you can, I'll be patiently waiting to have you back when you are ready to make a comeback. wink
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So happy to hear it. Life can be so simple, right? I am very happy, too. Everything is unfolding perfectly. cheesy smiley smiley

[size=3pt]I love you more. cheesy [/size]

sweetie simple is an understatement!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I had no doubt at all that you are happy kiss loads of love your way kiss
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 01, 2016
sinizia:

I understand, hun. We all need that kind of "alone time" once in a while. Just be good, enjoy as much as you can, I'll be patiently waiting to have you back when you are ready to make a comeback. wink

Thank you sooo much for your understanding and i can't wait to pick up where we left off... kiss kiss kiss speak soon hun... Stay blessed til then
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Kingtom. How are you? I've missed you sweetness and i hope you're well kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:

sweetie simple is an understatement!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I had no doubt at all that you are happy kiss loads of love your way kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

We have come a long way baby girl! Now let us celebrate life like we intended to. cheesy wink smiley Nothing is more important than that we feel good. wink
Re: Tea With Lola by KingTom(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:
Kingtom. How are you? I've missed you sweetness and i hope you're well kiss kiss kiss
I'm very well. Happy New month wink
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Was banned.. embarassed

bit why? change your attitude not your ID grin
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Ah, my dimming, smouldering flame!!! I have lost you, lost you somewhere in the deep of your compulsion.

you about?
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Remember, that whether you're wrong or you're right - There's never a need for unkindness or spite. Behave with good will, and good grace, and good sense - And know that a slowpoke delights in offence.
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 12:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Nubian113:

you about?
What's happening with you?
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
What's happening with you?

grin
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Nubian113:

lqu quote
Got it, babe
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Got it, babe

now resend because i didnt get the first one cause i dnt use this platform cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man / Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.